Guest Samson

After death activities

Guest Samson

I wonder what every one thinks is going to happen to them, the moment that they breathe their last breath?

Where do you beleive that you will be 120 years from now?

Hi Samson, welcome to the board, and thanks for your supportive words in the Ronnie Reagan thread about the Deathlist foum.

With regard to your question, I hope know where I will be in 120 years time. I have the spot all picked out. But then, my owners may just have me re-stuffed, and sold at the local car boot sale, so although my paws are crossed, my fate is in the hands of others. I do dream about coming back as a Playboy bunny, but thats another story :D

I wonder what every one thinks is going to happen to them, the moment that they breathe their last breath?

If you're one of DeathList's lucky fifty then you get your name up in lights and a big red cross through a dodgy mug shot that Grim Reaper picked up off the 'net.

120 years from now??

Well we'll be finally unveiling the DeathList game of course ...:D

your born, you live for a while then you die end of story. if there is a god he,ll be the first against the wall come the revolution.

In a 120 yrs from now ?......mature compost !

dust

120 years from now, I'll be the joker pick for Grandson of Otis, You Want A Treat? on the DDP!

DWB :D

With biting comments like that and Otis' rumoured short fuse you might be my joker pick for 2005 DWB :D

Philosophical thought for the day: Life is a sexually transmitted, terminal disease.

Life is a sexually transmitted, terminal disease

Not for test tube babies it's not. Sure, it's still terminal, but for them it's more like the start of a Model-T Ford race--one quick crank and they're off.

Hopefully I will be right here reading these posts and commenting on them.

No, I will die one day and a glorious and magnificent day that will be as sure I am as sure as I'm sitting here. After I have died, I will either be donated to science or creamated depending on where I am when I die. If at home and alone I am hoping that the gasses build and my body explodes like I have seen on those televeision shows including the one with the man who actually cleans up abodes that have had that happen. If I am in the hospital or die on the street I hope to be cut open for scientifc research.

After the death has happened I will float around hopefully and look at my favorite people and see what they are up to. After that it's off to Heaven where I willl be greeted warily after which the leader some guy named God will preside over a packed courtroom and I will either be convicted or set free. If convicted I will either be sent back to Earth or another planet immediately or I will be sent much lower down and that might be bad since I hear Lou C. Fer wants people t work really hard there at maintaing the thousand degree temperatures needed to help keep the core of the earth as molten lava.

Well as long as I'm not still on the Isle of Man, I don't really mind.

There's houses for sale in Maryport Handy, on a clear day, stood by the lighthouse on the harbour, you can see the top of the IOM fells. Funny mind, some of the houses for sale now were for sale in 1997!

There's houses for sale in Maryport Handy, on a clear day, stood by the lighthouse on the harbour, you can see the top of the IOM fells. Funny mind, some of the houses for sale now were for sale in 1997!

Say what?

It's almost certain that I'll be on the third terrestrial planet orbiting a rather non-descript main sequence Class G star in the Milky Way galaxy.

What form my constituent elements will be in is debatable, but my carbon will probably end up bonding with oxygen, contributing to the greenhouse effect and global warming.

Just think of it as my small contribution to creating a dystopian hell on Earth for whoever is left after my carcass is long gone. :)

This is what we can look forward to after we've all gone...

afterwego.jpg

I think it would be hard for me to talk about death in such a matter of fact and even obsessive way if I didnt believe in an afterlife. Thats the thing I feel that either they go on to a better place (as I believe most people do) or they recive their just punishment. I dont want my loved ones or really anyone to die but its going to happen to everyone and that coupled with my belief in an afterlife makes me have no qualms about predicting and discussing death.

I think it would be hard for me to talk about death in such a matter of fact and even obsessive way if I didnt believe in an afterlife. Thats the thing I feel that either they go on to a better place (as I believe most people do) or they recive their just punishment. I dont want my loved ones or really anyone to die but its going to happen to everyone and that coupled with my belief in an afterlife makes me have no qualms about predicting and discussing death.

At a recent seance I was reliably informed by one who has gone before that the afterlife is quite pleasant. Apparently, it is eternally sunny with a constant catered buffet on hand - the usual stuff; sausages, pies, cooked meats, vegetarian options etc. Nothing too fancy. There is a government of sorts, presided over by Derek Batey who many will remember from his stewardship of the 70s game show Mr and Mrs. There is clean water and a rudimentary power supply sufficient to enable constant musical accompaniment from an old Eagles 8 track.

I am making contact again tonight so should be able to provide more details in time.

At a recent seance I was reliably informed by one who has gone before that the afterlife is quite pleasant. Apparently, it is eternally sunny with a constant catered buffet on hand - the usual stuff; sausages, pies, cooked meats, vegetarian options etc. Nothing too fancy. There is a government of sorts, presided over by Derek Batey who many will remember from his stewardship of the 70s game show Mr and Mrs. There is clean water and a rudimentary power supply sufficient to enable constant musical accompaniment from an old Eagles 8 track.

I am making contact again tonight so should be able to provide more details in time.

Pook will you ask them if there is Yorkshire Pudding with gravy. Could you ask a little bit about the consistency of the gravy, no lumps, Bisto or Oxo cubes I hope. This is very important.

Pook will you ask them if there is Yorkshire Pudding with gravy. Could you ask a little bit about the consistency of the gravy, no lumps, Bisto or Oxo cubes I hope. This is very important.

Which brings me to a possibly even more important question: is there a way to avoid the afterlife?

regards,

Hein

You may, Godot, be the first to raise the issue of gravy in the context of the Hereafter. It is strange that learned clerics have overlooked the issue over the years.

There is, of course, the theory that it was gravy rather than gravity, that exercised the genius of Sir Isaac Newton. I will re-read his work in this light.

I shall pursue the issue of the celestial carvery with my correspondent tonight.

Pook, find out if there's a way to put in a list ahead of time of relatives you want to avoid.

Pook, find out if there's a way to put in a list ahead of time of relatives you want to avoid.

I believe that Derek Batey will consider requests. (note to self - ask about relatives and gravy).