Banshees Scream

So .. What Do You Watch On TV?

Does anyone watch Rick and Morty.

• Like 1

Weidman (who knocked out Anderson Silva twice and fractured leg) dropped the title to Rockhold in a all - around decent matchup. Blood on the canvass and his first defeat in what should have been round 3? The highly anticipated main event (shortest title fight in history?) crowned Mcgregor champion and was over in seconds with a hell of a shot.

Does anyone watch Rick and Morty.

I do, great show. Incredbile how much wisdom and craziness one can put into 20 minutes.

Watching Harry Potter marathon on Space Channel. Ah...my happy place.

I think Id rather eat my own testicles.

• Like 4

I certainly wouldn't watch MMA 'live' , but in case you missed the Aldo/McGregor fight last night, this is pretty much the whole thing apart from the seven seconds after the bell until then.

5f4017ccd1551383551c343666c263ce.gif

I know this stuff is very popular now but, personally, it says everything about the horrible,nasty and vicious society we live in.

Boxing used to get its fair share of critics but compared to that shit it is full on Gentlemens disagreement.

That cage fighting crap is just one knife short of a stabbing.

Each to their own, I suppose.

• Like 1

Watching Harry Potter marathon on Space Channel. Ah...my happy place.

I think Id rather eat my own testicles.

Prairie oyster style or still attached?

Just curious, makes for an interesting visual. :)

• Like 3

Started watching the 2nd series of Luther. I forget who recommended it to me as I was commenting a while ago that I was fed up of investing time in watching a TV series only to have it canceled after just a few episodes.

I am quite enjoying Lip Sync Battle on Spike TV.

Yes, that utter shite has infiltrated British television too. Each to their own and all that, but with the exception of anything starring Anthea Turner I've never seen a more pointless pile of drivel.

Started watching the 2nd series of Luther. I forget who recommended it to me as I was commenting a while ago that I was fed up of investing time in watching a TV series only to have it canceled after just a few episodes.

Luther is fucking EPIC!!

Another series on its way, apparently. :D

Old episodes of Bullseye on Challenge, a legal, recreational downer.

Although caution must be taken, if you watch more than 2 episodes back to back you're liable to self-medicate to a dangerous extreme.

• Like 1

They get a wrestling champion type belt. I am entertained. I think it started as a segment on Jimmy Fallon and morphed into its own show.

Endeavour, the prequels to Morse set in the 1960s. They're very well made and acted, with lots of attention to detail ( and the odd mistake so that we can feel smug if we spot it). Only let down by the plots, which tend to be highly convoluted and only unravelled right at the end at high speed, presumably in the hope that we will miss the plot holes. Enjoyable nonetheless.

Endeavour, the prequels to Morse set in the 1960s. They're very well made and acted, with lots of attention to detail ( and the odd mistake so that we can feel smug if we spot it). Only let down by the plots, which tend to be highly convoluted and only unravelled right at the end at high speed, presumably in the hope that we will miss the plot holes. Enjoyable nonetheless.

I'm enjoying it as well, mostly for Roger Allam who I think is superb.

Sorry for double post but I enjoyed last night's little reference to Night of the Demon/Hounds of Love.

Sorry for double post but I enjoyed last night's little reference to Night of the Demon/Hounds of Love.

And one of the tiger's victims being called Ricky Parker. (I had to have that explained to me, though)

Homes under the hammer might be daytime telly but it's awesome

Happy to welcome the X-Files back to American TV! It's on as I type.

SC

• Like 1

Bitter Lake on bbc iplayer. Weirdly done in some ways but interesting and in some areas educating. At least this stuff can still get an airing.

SC

To be aired soon in the U.K. on Channel 5.

SC

X-Files was initially filmed in Vancouver. Gillian and I had our daughters two days apart (1994) in the same hospital. I met her in the snack kitchen one night and I was completely start-struck. She is lovely. I have it on PVR so that I can watch it with the boys tonight. :)

• Like 2