Guest wizard

Bob Dylan

Millwall

All too true, Mr Zimmerman is not in by any means, poor health.

Although that incident regarding chicken faeces, was quite a serious matter for a short time. Dylan himself is quoted to have said that he thought he was about to join Elvis.

He didn't state if that was Presley or Costello, I assume it was the former.

He will be around for a good 15-20 years, I would admit though he has lost a fair bit of weight, whether or not that was intentionally for the role he played in the movie "Masked and Anonymous" but he did look fairly gaunt

'Totally excelled himself' Infidels!!!!!

Scuse me whilst I wipe the remains of the sandwich from the computer screen where I've spattered it thtough laughing out loud. If 'Neighbourhood Bully' is serious political comment then I think Boney M's under-rated 'Belfast' is ripe for re-appraisal.

But seriously folks, being a kind of 'floating' Dylanologist, could someone in the know gen us up on his alleged arthritis problems and whether he still smokes, surely the most relevant points here.

Scuse me whilst I wipe the remains of the sandwich from the computer screen where I've spattered it thtough laughing out loud. If 'Neighbourhood Bully' is serious political comment then I think Boney M's under-rated 'Belfast' is ripe for re-appraisal.

But seriously folks, being a kind of 'floating' Dylanologist, could someone in the know gen us up on his alleged arthritis problems and whether he still smokes, surely the most relevant points here.

http://www.expectingrain.com/

Dylan News Site - Updated Daily!

As Boney M said so perspicaciously:

"It's a country that's changing ..."

Dylan, playing guitar and singing folk at a Kindergarten.

With his money he must get the most elite haze.

....yes but Infidels does have "Sweatheart Like You". "Jokerman" and the mighty "License to Kill" on it.

Among us Dylanologists it is the consensus that he gave up smoking and red meat some time in the late nineties. His arthritis I don't know about.

or was he just "stuck inside a mobile with teh Memphis Blues Again"??

Suze Rotolo, Bob Dylan's girlfriend in the early 1960s, has died. She appeared with Bob on the cover of his 1963 album "The Freewheeling Bob Dylan"

9331443-large.jpg

His Bobness is 70 next week, and don't the media know it. So, what do you know about him?

I now know he had a heroin habit and thoughts of suicide: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/05/24/3224878.htm

For all I know, Dylan may indeed have been a suicidal smackhead, but as I've come to realise over the years, he's also nonpareil as a mine of self-mythologising misinformation and obfuscation. If Bob says something is black and white, there's a good chance it's sky blue pink with orange chevrons.

Mind you, when you've got nutters like AJ Weberman * rooting through your bins, it's enough to make anyone economical with the actualité.

* yes, I'm afraid I did write that somewhat overripe blurb. Interesting film, though.

Bob Johnston, producer of Blonde on Blonde and Highway 61 Revisited among several other Dylan and 60s classics, dead at 83.

I was slightly surprised to see that another Bob-related Bob, former hellraiser Mr Neuwirth, is still around.

• Like 1

Bob Johnston, producer of Blonde on Blonde and Highway 61 Revisited among several other Dylan and 60s classics, dead at 83.

I was slightly surprised to see that another Bob-related Bob, former hellraiser Mr Neuwirth, is still around.

Didn't know this name but goodness, I'd almost say his work with those two Cash classics as impressive if not moreso than the Dylan classics. Sounds like Mr Johnston is quite a loss. RIP

SC

Dylan, playing guitar and singing folk at a Kindergarten.

With his money he must get the most elite haze.

Given recent events should we start fearing that everybody's favourite folk musician has skeletons in his closet? Personally I'd be devastated as he's one of my favourite singers, hopefully he's just a nice man trying to do the local kids a good turn!

There wasn't that much made of his death in the media, despite his work with big name musicians like Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash. Shame...

Anyway, how is Bob Dylan's health doing? He's 75 next year, does anyone have a clue?

The Committee obviously didn't see my poems in Crap Poetry Corner.

Passed over again, sigh...

• Like 6