Sign in to follow this  
DevonDeathTrip

Peter Falk Is Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease

Death of a legend.Loved that show.Could have sworn he was on the list though. Here's a Britidsh obit for t hoise that need it

I remember when I was a kid me and my dad would always watch Murder By Death together, it was our favorite comedy.

RIP Mr. Falk :P

I remember him best as the voice Don Feinberg in Shark Tale. It was a great family movie.

R.I.P. :P

I remember him best as the voice Don Feinberg in Shark Tale. It was a great family movie.

R.I.P. :P

Right. I'll hold back on the update until tomorrow. By then we should also get the Colan obit.

BTW Peter Falk was a superb actor and Columbo, one of the great TV 'tecs.

RIP...

How did he die?

Falk knows :P

I could of sworn he was on the DL

Apparantely not so this barren spell continues.If theres no 5th hit by next thursday it will be the first time we've had no hits in the 2nd quarter (april may and june) since 1991,and there were no hits at all that year!

Of course I'm assuming that means there will be half a dozen hits in july... :P

Apparantely not so this barren spell continues.If theres no 5th hit by next thursday it will be the first time we've had no hits in the 2nd quarter (april may and june) since 1991,and there were no hits at all that year!

Of course I'm assuming that means there will be half a dozen hits in july... :P

Peter Falk was on the final short list for 2010 and nearly made it (for those on FB you can see his name here 6 up from the bottom on the right jut below Peter Tork who did make it for 2010) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=255...e=1&theater

R.I.P Peter Falk (Although, it's nice to finally see some activity on my list again)

The document -- filed with the L.A. County Department of Public Health -- lists the main cause of death as cardiorespiratory arrest ... which essentially means his heart stopped beating and he stopped breathing.

Isn't that pretty mnuch the same way everyone goes.. :)

Someone somewhere asked for a list of surviving murderers on Columbo:

That may have been the voices in your head....

• Like 2

George Wendt (b. 1948) - You know what, you may have something here. Does this guy have a thread? He's always looked unhealthy, and he looks just awful now. In 2012 he withdrew from a show he was cast in because he was hospitalized with chest pains.

Guest Guest

NO it was me, on the 'deaths in 2015' thread. I actually suggested that a thread dedicated to it be set up but I guess here will do

NO it was me, on the 'deaths in 2015' thread. I actually suggested that a thread dedicated to it be set up but I guess here will do

As a rule we are more likely to listen to the voices in our heads than unregistered guests.

• Like 3

Cross Robert Vaughn off the list earlier in the thread... shame the "new Colombo" had to exist and flood the murderers' row with so many utter fucking jobsworths. Greg Evigan and Claudia Christian? Really?

• Like 2

Billy Connolly was the villain in the first Colombo I ever saw. I think Colombo's chief clue to aid him in the investigation is that The Big Yin turned to look evilly at the camera any time the ad break was due.

Cross Robert Vaughn off the list earlier in the thread... shame the "new Colombo" had to exist and flood the murderers' row with so many utter effing jobsworths. Greg Evigan and Claudia Christian? Really?

Really? Honestly, a few hours poker on the Xbox and another one bites the dust. I shall cross him off.

Cross Robert Vaughn off the list earlier in the thread... shame the "new Colombo" had to exist and flood the murderers' row with so many utter effing jobsworths. Greg Evigan and Claudia Christian? Really?

Never ever diss the Goddess that is Claudia Christian.

I know, resurrecting a thread is a crime. Let the dead be dead. But I couldn't let this one slip by. Here's a short clip of a Musicless five minutes of

Though not as funny as the

still pretty funny.

List of murderers updated for Landau's death.

Today marks 50 years since the first episode of Columbo was broadcast:

DWeDhZGVAAALGnI.jpg:large

• Like 2

Terrible news about Peter Falk. I didn't even know he had Alzheimer's!

• Like 1