AnthillMob

Alex Ferguson

with a bit of luck he will keel over and die, the red faced grumpy bastard. possibly in 2005 though when the mighty arsenal win the league again. i never understood his "retirement" only for him to come back because he didnt win jack sh*t, poor loose thats what he is.

• Like 1

Is this a serious post or a pointless rant?

Yes. :lol:

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

You mean a serious pointless rant?

That's also possible, ranting is serious business after all, if pointless.

I apologise for a silly joke, the kind computer programmers make when confronted with a logical 'or' question. :lol:

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

it is a serious post. with a rant included. :P

seriously he looks like he is due a heart attack any day, the guy needs to calm it kermit otherwise the red face will be a blue one.

You sure it wasn't a pointless post or a serious rant instead ?

Being a red, when the end is nigh, he'll probably get an extra 10 minutes !...

Guest One Man Jury
with a bit of luck he will keel over and die, the red faced grumpy bastard. possibly in 2005 though when the mighty arsenal win the league again. i never understood his "retirement" only for him to come back because he didnt win jack sh*t, poor loose thats what he is.

Not half the grumpy bastard as you sound like mate!

I suggest you drop your bile-filled hate otherwise Sir Alex might last longer than you. Now there's a thought!

As a seriously displeased Newcastle fan, he had better not come round my way for a few weeks or he might be reappearing in the "near misses" section!

Guest jp

I would like to put forward Sir Alex Ferguson manager of manchester united football club to be added to the deathlist for 2005.He is getting on a bit and won't retire untill he is dead.surely can't last much longer.

Guest Joyce

Nah, there's a lot of life in Old Red Nose yet :P

Guest IYG

Hell no. We will freeze Sir Alex ala Walt Disney style so he can live forever.

I would like to put forward Sir Alex Ferguson manager of manchester united football club to be added to the deathlist for 2005.

Do you mean the deathlist for 2006? It's too late for him to be added to the 2005 deathlist. :P

Hell no. We will freeze Sir Alex ala Walt Disney style so he can live forever.

Come to think of it baseball great Ted Williams has been

frozen for nearly 3 years.

Guest jjr89

Hope he chokes on his gum! :o

Guest Jose Mourinho

I am the only true God of football management. I hope Sir Alex continues to live and manage for many years, simply so that I can continue to thrash him every time we play. Six encounters against him managing Porto and Chelsea, and I'm still unbeaten !!!!!!

Will Alex Ferguson die soon? Is his death likely? Managing a (gradually less successful) football club at such a high level, at the age of 63, is bound to take its toll on him.

Or maybe he'll just go on for ever just to piss the rest of us off. :P

I doubt either of the above will happen. Fergie is one of those who seem unable to give up the job. The likes of Rupert Murdoch would probably shrivel up and die in an instant if they had to stop work. I can't see the pressure killing him if he's survived decades of it already. I mean, Bobby Robson is alive and well years after cancer and he managed in the Premiership into his seventies.

He'll simply fade away a bit, take some senior management job eventually and hang around Old Trafford well into his bus pass years.

Harvester: You've just labelled a substantial chunk of humanity - hundreds of millions of fans, players and those with a general interest - as morons enslaved to a pointless activity.

You planning on reconsidering that 'football is shite' statement?

Harvester: You've just labelled a substantial chunk of humanity - hundreds of millions of fans, players and those with a general interest - as morons enslaved to a pointless activity.

Woo Hoo. I am sooooo tempted to go 'hear hear', (but perhaps not due to the wide yellow streak I sport down my back)

No <_<

Are you saying that substantial chunk of humanity aren't morons? Or even mormons? :o