Grim Reaper

Susan Atkins

Her official site where she discusses herself.

She's so much more than a murderer. Alongside the bible study there's the

artwork

09WindowsII.jpg

and - of course - the campaign for parole.

artwork

09WindowsII.jpg

Jesus......I spent 30 seconds on her site , and I feel sick . I am SOOOO glad I've picked this bitch.....There are very few people I actually wish death upon....but she's one :lol:

artwork

09WindowsII.jpg

Jesus......I spent 30 seconds on her site , and I feel sick . I am SOOOO glad I've picked this bitch.....There are very few people I actually wish death upon....but she's one :unsure:

I agree...a pick everyone can be proud of.

Well, I did a bit of digging into Manson himself for my list but it was very last minute flimsy work on my part. So now that I've read the Atkins Wiki page I'm a bit more clued-in. Sounds like each and every time of late its "shes only got 6 months to live" "shes only got 3 months to live". Well, each time in hindsight, with her still alive, you look back on these quotes the time line and think I'll bet the next quote will be "shes only got a month to live". Lets face it - it looks 100% likely it will be this year with brain cancer but just when who knows. Days, weeks, months but I'll guess she would be dead before spring arrives.

As to parole - her only hope would be Bush's handover orders and he is a hang-them-high type guy.

I'm of the opinion that if death sentances are commputed to live in jail then that should mean a full life inside without parole for the worst types of crimes. Stabbing an eight month pregnent woman in the legs is beyond the bounds in my book.

Atkins was a criminal before she even met Manson, having been involved in armed robberies in San Fransisco. She was also involved in the murder of Gary Hinman before the Tate murders and is rumoured to be a child abuser too. All in all a real nasty piece of work who can't die soon enough.

Atkins was a criminal before she even met Manson, having been involved in armed robberies in San Fransisco. She was also involved in the murder of Gary Hinman before the Tate murders and is rumoured to be a child abuser too. All in all a real nasty piece of work who can't die soon enough.

Well let's hope they withhold painkillers from this thoroughly repellent POS.

Found this snippet on the findadeath forum aparently from her husband's website. They didn't post a link though so I can't find the website in question.

Don't know what to make of it really :

I’d talked with the Administrators at CCWF about getting Susan’s wedding ring back to her, as this was removed when she went to the hospital and had been sent home to me with all Susan’s other property (21 boxes!). I was able to send it up and when I arrived on Christmas I discovered it on her finger. That made Susan very happy. I was also able to bring up and show Susan my Great-Grandmother’s engagement ring. This ring was supposed to go to Susan when she came home. I told her the story about it and then put it on her finger and she liked it. After 20 minutes or so Susan began to fall asleep and I asked if she’d like to give it back and she said, quite clearly, “no.” I take this to be a sign of health.

Today is New Years and Susan and I had a great day visiting. I can still make her laugh, though usually with stories or jokes at my own expense, and I can still make her smile a lot. She rarely says more than “yes” or “no,” but she speaks often and appears capable of using many more words when she wants. Today I asked her what she thought of the vanilla pudding and I expected her to simply nod, but she suddenly announced “I think it is great!” Last week I was feeding her lunch and after two spoonfuls of diced carrots she announced forcefully, “I don’t want any more of those!”

The doctors had to stop the chemo two months ago because of Susan’s white blood count. We only discovered this last week. Her blood count is now back to what is considered a very low “normal” level, and so Susan and I have asked that they refer her back to the oncologist to see if they can start chemo again. It is impressive that Susan still understands what the chemo does and is willing to go through this again (the chemo doesn’t bother her at all, but the oncologist visit necessitates a 15 minute ambulance ride to his office and also necessitates another MRI, which necessitates a 40 minute ambulance ride to the hospital).

Found this snippet on the findadeath forum aparently from her husband's website. They didn't post a link though so I can't find the website in question.

Don't know what to make of it really :

I’d talked with the Administrators at CCWF about getting Susan’s wedding ring back to her, as this was removed when she went to the hospital and had been sent home to me with all Susan’s other property (21 boxes!). I was able to send it up and when I arrived on Christmas I discovered it on her finger. That made Susan very happy. I was also able to bring up and show Susan my Great-Grandmother’s engagement ring. This ring was supposed to go to Susan when she came home. I told her the story about it and then put it on her finger and she liked it. After 20 minutes or so Susan began to fall asleep and I asked if she’d like to give it back and she said, quite clearly, “no.” I take this to be a sign of health.

Today is New Years and Susan and I had a great day visiting. I can still make her laugh, though usually with stories or jokes at my own expense, and I can still make her smile a lot. She rarely says more than “yes” or “no,” but she speaks often and appears capable of using many more words when she wants. Today I asked her what she thought of the vanilla pudding and I expected her to simply nod, but she suddenly announced “I think it is great!” Last week I was feeding her lunch and after two spoonfuls of diced carrots she announced forcefully, “I don’t want any more of those!”

The doctors had to stop the chemo two months ago because of Susan’s white blood count. We only discovered this last week. Her blood count is now back to what is considered a very low “normal” level, and so Susan and I have asked that they refer her back to the oncologist to see if they can start chemo again. It is impressive that Susan still understands what the chemo does and is willing to go through this again (the chemo doesn’t bother her at all, but the oncologist visit necessitates a 15 minute ambulance ride to his office and also necessitates another MRI, which necessitates a 40 minute ambulance ride to the hospital).

Speaking from personal experience (I'm no expert, but..) I reckon she has between 6-9 months to live, if that... :referee:

Speaking from personal experience (I'm no expert, but..) I reckon she has between 6-9 months to live, if that... :referee:

Nowhere near that long. There's no confirmation they will restart chemotherapy and she sounds very weak indeed. Easter might be ambitious, she's ill enough to spiral down into a terminal phase methinks.

Nowhere near that long. There's no confirmation they will restart chemotherapy and she sounds very weak indeed. Easter might be ambitious, she's ill enough to spiral down into a terminal phase methinks.

I can't get over the fact that someone married her.

I'm not surprised. Someone who worked in my company before I joined got engaged to that pillar of feminine virtue, Rosemary West, while she was in prison

I can't get over the fact that someone married her.

Someone on Findadeath posted this, supposedly a message from her husband, but I'm treating it with a pinch of salt as I have no idea where this info is coming from. I've googled accesively and can't find her husband's site

Susan's husband sent out another letter [dated Feb.1st] he said the dr. told him Susan's tumor was "inactive" it wasn't growing it was dead flesh. but said it didn't mean Sadie was cured the tumor had stopped growing but said it could start growing again. he thanked all the supporters for their love and prayers

I'm surprised this thread is so quiet, Charles Manson has loads of supporters who I thought would be ranting here. I'm finding it hard to get accurate information on Atkins as everyone seems to have their own agenda. Her websites says she's 85% paralysed, and can't even sit up in bed, her husband says she's improving, the truth is probably somewhere in between. Unless the whole thing has faked of course.

http://www.susanatkins.org/2-2009Parole.html

This might tell you more about her husband, the greater her paralysis the more he likes her......PERV!!!!!

She could live like this and suffer a bit more, although it feels weird to wish that upon someone.

She could live like this and suffer a bit more, although it feels weird to wish that upon someone.

Well, in some occasions, it's perfectly suitable to hate some-one and be cruel.

didn't even know she was married,well, if he was thinking of getting a bit of pussy, he might have to flick to maggots off first.i suppose for now, he will have to keep jerking himself away.the sick perv

didn't even know she was married,well, if he was thinking of getting a bit of pussy, he might have to flick to maggots off first.i suppose for now, he will have to keep jerking himself away.the sick perv

.. You wouldn't know Fugitivewolf by any chance, would you?

Rather after the damn fact. She wasn't put to death in the early 1970's, so I think she should be allowed to die without corrections officers around her. I know she did wrong, so have many people who throw stones. :)

Rather after the damn fact. She wasn't put to death in the early 1970's, so I think she should be allowed to die without corrections officers around her. I know she did wrong, so have many people who throw stones. :)

What, like murdering a heavily pregnant woman and tasting her blood? Or performing a sex act on her baby son? and yet Jade Goody seems to be more hated...

Anyway she's up for parole in the next couple of days so we'll see if there is any news on her health then.

What, like murdering a heavily pregnant woman and tasting her blood? Or performing a sex act on her baby son? and yet Jade Goody seems to be more hated...

Anyway she's up for parole in the next couple of days so we'll see if there is any news on her health then.

This cow is annoying me big time...why hasn't she died ????

There are many of us counting the points.....

OK, well, if she's buried alive there won't be corrections officers around her - and it would still be too good for her.

This cow is annoying me big time...why hasn't she died ????

There are many of us counting the points.....

G'Day to all.

With all the references to "hatred" and "throwing stones" at Susan Atkins - Do I detect the possibility of a lynching? <_<

Anyway she's up for parole in the next couple of days

Her parole hearing has been delayed until September, by which time nature might have taken it's course and relieved the authorities of this particular problem.

Latest update on her Wiki page is that she is "paralyzed over 85% of her body, unable to sit up or be transferred to a wheelchair".