Grim Reaper

Susan Atkins

Anyway she's up for parole in the next couple of days

Her parole hearing has been delayed until September, by which time nature might have taken it's course and relieved the authorities of this particular problem.

Latest update on her Wiki page is that she is "paralyzed over 85% of her body, unable to sit up or be transferred to a wheelchair".

Do you have a working link to support that, she's facing parole and could be facking it for that reason, so I'd like to double check on what is true about her health and what is not

She started painting a while back didn't she, geuss the world has to miss out on her ''artistic talent''.

http://www.susanatkins.org/2-2009Parole.html

- But the website is run by her husband, the one who said she had three months to live...eighteen months ago.

Here's my hope for the next member to join the ranks. I don't think she has much time left.

The news I read just last week was that she wanted to be out of prison when she died. I think she is where she deserves to be when her time comes.

Here's my hope for the next member to join the ranks. I don't think she has much time left.

The news I read just last week was that she wanted to be out of prison when she died. I think she is where she deserves to be when her time comes.

I think that she will not see the end of August. She's one that I'll actually be happy to see her die slowly and painfully.

I think that she will not see the end of August. She's one that I'll actually be happy to see her die slowly and painfully.

Before the end of August would suit me!

Before the end of August would suit me!

It would be great if that parasite died today on the 40th anniversary of the Tate murders, what a treat that would be <_<

Just in case people don't want to go wading through the thread, here's the recent pic (if this works)

post-351-1249841656_thumb.jpg

Just in case people don't want to go wading through the thread, here's the recent pic (if this works)

She appears ripe enough for the reaper to harvest her.

Seems she's been claiming to have months to live since 2002.

If she survives the year, I'm never going to pick a jailbird again...

No, this video from June 2008 uses an old Susan Atkins interview from 2002. Her terminal cancer diagnosis only became public in April 2008.

If she survives the year, I'm never going to pick a jailbird again...

If she survives the year, I'll have one less person to have to consider when I draw-up my lists for next year.

Her parole hearing is set for September 2 - coming up quickly.

Oh - and Squeaky's out.

Parole hearing today

No parole for Atkins. In fact, they seem to think that she'll be around for another three years. I picked only one terminally ill person, made them my joker, and everyone else has died. :rolleyes:

Well, except for Swayze. At least he's on my team.

Her parole hearing is set for September 2 - coming up quickly.

Oh - and Squeaky's out.

Parole hearing today

No parole for Atkins. In fact, they seem to think that she'll be around for another three years. I picked only one terminally ill person, made them my joker, and everyone else has died. :rolleyes:

Well, except for Swayze. At least he's on my team.

Good. She should die in jail. Hopefully before the end of the year.

Atkins, who suffers from brain cancer, slept through most of the four-hour hearing during which her husband-lawyer pleaded for her release and families of victims of the Sharon Tate-Labianca killings urged that she be kept behind bars until she dies.

In a dramatic moment — one of the few in which Atkins opened her eyes — Atkins' husband, James Whitehouse, led her through a recitation of the 23rd Psalm, with Atkins concluding in a strong voice, "My God is an amazing God."

Debra Tate, sister of the actress who was 8 1/2 months pregnant when she was killed, told the parole commissioners that she would have a 40-year-old nephew if her sister had lived. She said of Atkins, "I will pray for her soul when she draws her last breath, but until then I think she should remain in this controlled situation."

Parole commissioner Tim O'Hare said that he and the other commissioner who presided over the hearing, Jan Enloe, based their decision heavily on the "atrocious nature" of the 1969 killings and said that Atkins never fully understood the magnitude of her crimes.

Atkins, 61, had been expected to die of brain cancer over a year ago but continues to cling to life. She also had a leg amputated.

Not much there to suggest she has very long left, I'd say there's a hint of DDP points this year, and probably a near certainty of CPDP points.

So... should they let her out?

I say yes. Everybody deserves mercy. Aren't those who made the decision to deny her parole setting a very bad example when it comes to displaying qualities of compassion and forgiveness?

• Angry 1

Why not leave it to the Scottish Assembly.... :rolleyes:

Why not leave it to the Scottish Assembly.... :rolleyes:

Tut tut - Assembly? We don't have an Assembly...we have a Parliament.

Just like we don't have an Executive. The SNP spent £2m back in 2007 rebranding themselves as a Government.

Besided it wasn't the Parliament who let al-Megrahi go - it was MacAskill and his demonic boss Alex Salmond. :P

[End of Rant]

I say yes. Everybody deserves mercy. Aren't those who made the decision to deny her parole setting a very bad example when it comes to displaying qualities of compassion and forgiveness?

Purely from a deadpooling perspective I think they should. The hope of release keeps them going. Also I doubt if the care would be as good on the outside.

Individuals can show mercy. The Government should abide by the sentence Life without parole. Let her die in jail.