Typhoid Harry

Christopher Reeve

I just received a phone call from one of my sources, and it appears that Superman has met his Kryptonite.

Guest natope
I just received a phone call from one of my sources, and it appears that Superman has met his Kryptonite.

Yes, it is true. I just heard it on an interupted australian news broadcast.

Guest Guest

Just heard it here too, and now posted on CNN

Damn, you lot are too fast! Just logged on to say BBC radio have just reported his death, and 3 people have beaten me to it. :P

Guest Guest

so will there be any kind of picture or tribute put up here for him? or do you have to be one of the 50 to get it?

so will there be any kind of picture or tribute put up here for him? or do you have to be one of the 50 to get it?

Just for you, special guest...

Christopher%20Reeve%20-%20Bio%20by%20Philip%20Abraham.jpg

Guest Guest

hehe he looks sooooo happy :P you know I was reading one of the web sites, and they don't have it updated yet. LOL it says, "we can plan Christopher Reeves as your speaker for special events." LOL I said to my husband, that must be a really special event.

Guest Guest

oh I dont know if everyone knows from what, but it was from heart failure, was reading it on cnn.com. He slipped into a coma on Saturday and died Sunday night of heart failure.

This is a bit weird, he was in a film called Grey Lady Down which was on TV yesterday afternoon. It also featured Charlton "Stiff" Heston and Stacey "Six Feet Under" Keach.

Mr Ninja, I think you are getting your Keaches mixed up. Syrup-wearing Stacy Jr. (aka Mike Hammer, born 1941) was the one in the film you saw. His father (Stacy Sr., would you believe!) died last year after a very impressive innings (born 1914).

Stacy Jr. still appears to be very active (see link below)

Keach Up, please!

Thats awful... Funny but awful.. :P

• Like 1

Nice one Anubis :P -

That all your own work or you had a team of (s)cryptwriters working around the clock on that ? :skill2:

Would that be Carlos the Jackal? Anyway, I've nicked it from him for the DDP homepage now. :D

Just came across this interesting pick: Noel Neill, who played Lois Lane in the 1940s Superman serials, is still alive at the age of 92:

Noel_Neill.jpg

"On July 23, 2010, Neill fell in her home in Tucson, Arizona and broke her hip. She was hospitalized for surgery at Tucson Medical Center. "I'm honestly not sure Noel will be able to survive the after-effects of the surgery and the fall," Neill's friend and biographer, Larry Ward said. "At this point, all we can do is keep her comfortable and hope the pain subsides soon.""

Three years later and she is still here but one to keep an eye on as sooner or later she will go up, up and away....