Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2009

Sulim Yamadayev, an unique pick for No Noose Is Good Noose on the DDP, has died, aged c. 36. Yamadayev was shot in an attack in Dubai, of all places.

There aren't any words to describe such a surprise.

And if he doesn't get the recognition there won't be any words to describe that either.

According to wikipedia (i know!), Bill Erwin died on March 25 at the age of 94 from "natural causes"......... hmmmm

According to wikipedia (i know!), Bill Erwin died on March 25 at the age of 94 from "natural causes"......... hmmmm

Would be very sad if true, but I don't see jack sh*t to support it yet...

Would be very sad if true, but I don't see jack sh*t to support it yet...

Wiki reckons he's alive now.

Nobody picked him for DDP. Bit of a miss really...

Shame on me, I should have thought about that one. He was the president, by the way, not the prime minister. He was the first democtratic president since the military junta.

Swedish runner Arne Andersson has died at the age of 91. He was picked last year on the DDP, but not this one; currently there are obits in Swedish and Spanish, but nothing in English yet.

Swedish runner Arne Andersson has died at the age of 91. He was picked last year on the DDP, but not this one; currently there are obits in Swedish and Spanish, but nothing in English yet.

Yes, by me for one! :) I picked Hank Locklin too! Well, that's the way the cookie crumbles, I suppose. May be the DDP should run a "look what you could have won..." competition too, just for fun of course!

Saxophonist and flautist Bud Shank, 82, has played his last note.

He once made an album with DL candidate Ravi Shankar and he played the flute on 'California Dreaming' by the Mamas and Papas.

Just one casualty of the Grand National so far - Irish Grand National winner Hear The Echo collapsed and died. I had £2 on him so feel somewhat responsible as my picks usually end up as dog meat...

Fraserburgh Highstreet has died.

I only ever went down town to go to Woolies or John Trails. Woolies shut down in January, and now Trails has burned to the ground. The town centre is now dead. We have about 4 second hand shops, a Superdrug (Jokes withstanding), and a few newsagents. That's about it.

The only thing left - on the outskirts of the town - is a Tescos. It is the only place in town where you can now buy a decent DVD. It is now the only place in town (bar perhaps Argos (which is next door)) where you can buy a toy. For God sake, you can't even buy pens, paper or ringbinders in the town centre anymore.

The credit crunch really won't affect Fraserburgh - there is nowhere left to spend our money...

I only ever went down town to go to Woolies or John Trails. Woolies shut down in January, and now Trails has burned to the ground. The town centre is now dead. We have about 4 second hand shops, a Superdrug (Jokes withstanding), and a few newsagents. That's about it.

The only thing left - on the outskirts of the town - is a Tescos. It is the only place in town where you can now buy a decent DVD. It is now the only place in town (bar perhaps Argos (which is next door)) where you can buy a toy. For God sake, you can't even buy pens, paper or ringbinders in the town centre anymore.

The credit crunch really won't affect Fraserburgh - there is nowhere left to spend our money...

Go spend it on my mother - two blow jobs for a fiver, apparently.

Go spend it on my mother - two blow jobs for a fiver, apparently.

I don't mean to intrude into your personal life, but you should PM me this woman's name. I might know her (or of her). (And if I do, it will have nothing to do with the two-for-one blowjob deal). :sicktherm:

Guest TDF
Just one casualty of the Grand National so far - Irish Grand National winner Hear The Echo collapsed and died. I had £2 on him so feel somewhat responsible as my picks usually end up as dog meat...

I also backed it, some of my previous National picks haven't even made it to the race - fortunately also had Comply or Die

Damoure Zika, mebbe should've posted him on the 'what a moniker' thread.

Tam Paton

"THE TROUBLED former manager of 70s pop sensation the Bay City Rollers has died at his home in Edinburgh.

Paton was said to have raked in millions from Rollers' chart success in the 1970s.

But in recent years he was convicted of dealing dope after police recovered £26,000 worth of cannabis from his high security mansion at Little Kellerstain, Gogar in Edinburgh's west end.

He was fined £20,000 and also had £180,000 seized under the Proceeds of Crime Act.

Paton was also arrested but not charged as part of the investigation into Jonathan King's sex crimes."

Tam Paton

"THE TROUBLED former manager of 70s pop sensation the Bay City Rollers has died at his home in Edinburgh.

Paton was said to have raked in millions from Rollers' chart success in the 1970s.

But in recent years he was convicted of dealing dope after police recovered £26,000 worth of cannabis from his high security mansion at Little Kellerstain, Gogar in Edinburgh's west end.

He was fined £20,000 and also had £180,000 seized under the Proceeds of Crime Act.

Paton was also arrested but not charged as part of the investigation into Jonathan King's sex crimes."

'Good riddance to the cnut,' L McKeown

On a serious note, I predict this will make no difference at all to the ongoing fight of the Rollers to get their hands on any of that fortune.

Dave Arneson, of Dungeons and Dragons fame has died of cancer aged 61, just a year after his fellow co-creator Gary Gygax died from a heart attack....

Pop goes Pop

David "Pop" Winans, patriarch of the musical Winans family has died aged 74.

"The singer died at a Nashville hospice, where he had been since January after suffering a heart attack and stroke last October, his family announced"

Maybe he should have been on our radar...

Lennie Bennett takes the lucky ladder to the stars

Lennie Bennett takes the lucky ladder to the stars

Often used to see him in the River Wyre Hotel sitting at the bar enjoying a pint. Invariably dressed in a rather garish shell-suit, possibly purple and pink, but then it was the eighties!