Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2009

What are you talking about? That IS the obituary that you've linked! :P

Speaking of Olympians, by the way, I've just been told that a rather famous one has just died... but I can't mention who just yet because nothing's been printed... but it will be worth DDP points.

OR you just can't admit you're wrong and you can't be arsed checking before you post?

Can't think of anyone else like that...

Anyway...Danny La Rue has died aged 81.

He probably has his own thread but I'll be stuffed if I can be bothered with that bloody seach feature.

What a drag.

Bugger, I remember remarking how old he looked when was on that Norman Wisdom programme last year, then fogot all about him for this year's DDP

I'm sure I've mentioned him in the past as a possible "to go on the list", but...

Still, if

is anything to go by, his spirit lives on in Lauren Harries... :P

Speaking of Olympians, by the way, I've just been told that a rather famous one has just died... but I can't mention who just yet because nothing's been printed... but it will be worth DDP points.

...Seb Coe Seb Coe Seb Coe Seb Coe Seb Coe Seb Coe...

Wasn't so much an obituary, more so a eulogy...

:PTerence Alexander

The actor most famous for his role as Bergerac's ex-father-in-law Charlie Hungerford has died aged 86.

:PTerence Alexander

The actor most famous for his role as Bergerac's ex-father-in-law Charlie Hungerford has died aged 86.

That will keep OoO busy with the next update: Ephraim Katzir, Danny LaRue, Millvina Dean and now Terence Alexander.... :)

I bloody well hope there haven't been any more Air France jets disappearing over the Atlantic.

Deathova is sitting on one as I write.

Nice picture of Niemeyer on Vaagheid's German link by the way.

I bloody well hope there haven't been any more Air France jets disappearing over the Atlantic.

I don't recommend sitting on one, it could be a bit cold and oxygen deprived, or is this the latest Ryanair tariff, depressurised class?

I don't recommend sitting on one, it could be a bit cold and oxygen deprived, or is this the latest Ryanair tariff, depressurised class?

gremlin.jpg

There she is on the wing, pulling bits out of the engine.

Can anyone name the famous right ear?

gremlin.jpg

There she is on the wing, pulling bits out of the engine.

Is it TJ Hooker overacting wildly?

Guest WEP

Was this by any chance the same plane that killed this guy?

German architect Moritz Kock (54) died on Air France Flight 447, after visiting Oscar Niemeyer. Both met to speak about a swimmimg pool, which will be buildt in Potsdam near Berlin. After inviting Niemeyer to Germany, Kock decided ti visit him in Brazil. The ancient Brazilian architekt did not like to fly. (Now he know's, why!)

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/2009/06/02/ai...-architekt.html

Yes!

Eric Hammond

The former leader of the Electricians Union died on Saturday aged 79. Noted for being one of the most right-wing of union leaders, he paved the way for Rupert Murdoch's News International's controversial move to Wapping and was regularly invited for tea and biccies at No. 10 by Mrs. Snatch-Milker.

Following the recent death of Ken Gill, maybe it's time we had a "Union Leaders" therad (or have we already got one?).

Eric Hammond

The former leader of the Electricians Union died on Saturday aged 79. Noted for being one of the most right-wing of union leaders, he paved the way for Rupert Murdoch's News International's controversial move to Wapping and was regularly invited for tea and biccies at No. 10 by Mrs. Snatch-Milker.

Following the recent death of Ken Gill, maybe it's time we had a "Union Leaders" therad (or have we already got one?).

A bit late now but Lawrence Daly, the leader of the National Union of Mineworkers, died the same day as Ken Gill. That's 3 in 7 days.... Thatcher sure is winning the war.... no doubt Scargill will finish her off though

Record producer Jonny Dollar, who produced Massive Attack's 1991 album 'Blue Lines', has died of cancer aged 45.

Shih Kien, the actor who played the bad guy (I forget his name) in Enter the Dragon has died aged 96, dismissing rumours that he died in 1999.

President Joao Bernardo Vieira of Guinea Bissau assassinated. http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-news-wo...90302-8mc6.html

The army are taking control in Guinea Bissau. Months after President Viera was hacked to death by some angry soldiers, Baciro Dabo, a close ally of the deceased President and a candidate in the upcoming elections, has been shot dead by the army, who suspected him of plotting a coup.

Also suspected to have come to a sticky end is the former Prime Minister Faustino Fudut Imbali who was "taken away" by soldiers this morning. I doubt he'll be home for tea.

gremlin.jpg

A young Christopher Lee?