Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2009

TMZ are reporting that Michael Jackson has died.

http://www.tmz.com/

He has his own thread y'know...

There are rumours on the www that Jeff Goldblum has fallen off a cliff and died while filming in New Zealand...

http://jeff.goldblum.mediafetcher.com/news...new_zealand.php

God, he must have took the news about Michael Jackson, pretty badly... :ghost:

There are rumours on the www that Jeff Goldblum has fallen off a cliff and died while filming in New Zealand...

It couldn't be possible, 3 in a day...was there ever 2(REAL CELEB'S) in a day prior to today? Hey, are the Aussie's in today? 6/25 or are they a day ahead/ behind?

It couldn't be possible, 3 in a day...was there ever 2(REAL CELEB'S) in a day prior to today? Hey, are the Aussie's in today? 6/25 or are they a day ahead/ behind?

To be fair, Jeff Goldblum rather lags behind Jackson and Fawcett.

Now if Harrison Ford was to croak it...then we'd have meltdown!

has jeff goldblum really died?

Another link. All a bit vague so far, could well be a wind up.

Blimey, they're falling like flies, or, at least, I presume he did.

Probably not.

There are also rumours that Harrison Ford has died on Twitter. People are just getting over excited.

Probably not.

There are also rumours that Harrison Ford has died on Twitter. People are just getting over excited.

What, whilst actually ON it?

That's the price you pay for getting down with the kids I suppose..

Probably not.

What, whilst actually ON it?

That's the price you pay for getting down with the kids I suppose..

Ok...there are rumours on twitter that Harrison Ford had died...:ghost:

I really hope they are false! I'll be gutted, much more bothered about him than Jackson.

I hope if Ford is dead that it still gets coverage, rather than being drowned by the jacko phenomena.

Guest David

I really hope they are false! I'll be gutted, much more bothered about him than Jackson.

I hope if Ford is dead that it still gets coverage, rather than being drowned by the jacko phenomena.

Any more news on Jeff Goldblum or Harrison Ford. If people are just making up stuff to cash in on the MJ/Fawcett deaths that is sick. Although if we are just adding names can I suggest Katie Price/Jordan?

Day ahead, mate. The Jacko news was on the Breakfast TV shows. With this in mind, and the fact that I'm not sure what time it was here when Farrah joined the real angels, it's possible that your two in a day is our two in two days.

What an odd phenomenon that some people should post that well known people have died on the back of other famous deaths. Jeff Goldblum's name was the third most popular search on Google last night. I noticed at the Murray match yesterday someone shouted out "Come on, Nadal," and "Come on, Henman." Goldblum fans, I suppose.

I wonder if there are circumstances when web-posted lies that go viral could have a serious outcome. I was chatting to a former German soldier once who was heading west at the end of the second world war when someone ran out of the woods shouting. "The Russians are here." One bloke put a gun to his head and shot himself.

There was the famous episode when Orson Welles did a lifelike broadcast of War of the Worlds. It caused panic but nobody died.

I guess whoever started the Goldblum rumour is the kind of individual who likes to kick off a Mexican wave. You could write a book on virals. I think I might.

I actually think Goldblum has achieved somewhat more as Fawcett.

Fawcett was mainly famous for her role in Charlies Angels.

While Goldblum played one of the main parts in a lot of the biggest cinema-hits of the 90's (Jurassic Park, Independence Day, The Fly).

Maybe not as famous as Farrah he sure had a more succesfull filmcarreer.

He has Vaagheid. He's still with us. He could go on to win an oscar in a remake of the remake of The Fly, however unlikely.

While Goldblum played one of the main parts in a lot of the biggest cinema-hits of the 90's (Jurassic Park, Independence Day, The Fly).

He has Vaagheid. He's still with us. He could go on to win an oscar in a remake of the remake of The Fly, however unlikely.

I was indeed talking of his current absent success in films

Sorry, I was being a prat as ever. I wouldn't normally try to correct your English for fear that you might try to test my Dutch which sadly wasn't good enough to read that post about the boss of ABN Amro. I'm just getting carried away in all the posting excitement but not as much as TMIB who was positively dancing around the threads yesterday.

I was indeed talking of his current absent success in films

Sorry, I was being a prat as ever. I wouldn't normally try to correct your English for fear that you might try to test my Dutch which sadly wasn't good enough to read that post about the boss of ABN Amro. I'm just getting carried away in all the posting excitement but not as much as TMIB who was positively dancing around the threads yesterday.

Yes, there's nothing like a good, meaty celebrity death, and they don't come more meaty than the King of Pop...

So Sky Saxon and Michael Jackson die on the same day. One a drug addled looney, the other...well you can finish it yerselves!

The popular US TV salesman Billy Mays has been found dead.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jun/28/28.../news-breaking/

Gonna have to watch some of his infomercial adverts now. There's plenty on YouTube and they're comical in their bombastic over-promotion of simple household products... I mean you've all seen television shopping channels, right?

No UK media is going to pick up on this, due to the fact that the only way people in the UK are gonna know about him is through the internet.

Guest Guest
I hereby submit the name of Gale Storm of My Little Margie fame. More can be learned at her webly site at : Gale Storm-...........

Although still technically alive she is 85 and has not done any film work for some 18 years and has buried 2 husbands (possibly more.....those hollywood sorts bury husbands as often as they change pool boys and gardeners.)

Storm has passed over - http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...9062801451.html