Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2009

In other and decidedly more important news than some sotted drumstick chomper from Orange (((who fellow DLers you never frggin' gave the name of---and I am too lazy to click on the link or search further))).

I present one David Levine::::::::::::David Levine created thousands of satirical portraits for The New York Review of Books and other publications. He died Tuesday at New York Presbyterian Hospital in Manhattan of prostate cancer and complications from other ailments. He was 83. He did caricatures of people creating them with extree big heads. Now now youu naughty readers we mean the head on the shoulders not the lower one ((bunch of horndog pervs is what y'all is.)))

according to the new york times he was a biting caricaturist. It's always good when they take proper care of their teeth.

He was survived by a woman who he'd been with for 32 years after divorcing the mother of his children Matthew and Eve. His grandson Levi Levine could not be reached for comment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/30/arts/design/30levine.html

More on Levine's work is found here:::::: David Levine Gallery- The New York Review of Books

Apart from DDP, are there any other online death pools around to join (free ones)?

* Nederlandse dead pool - (focusses on Dutch newsourses)

* Heartlepool Deadlypool (you also have to geuss in wich order they die)

* Canadian Paul Dead Pool (begins in september but this can be the last year of running)

Thanks

Victoria, Australia just entered 2010 about 30 minutes ago...Ruth Lilly didn't make it :(

That link shows a picture of her attending a Billy Graham crusade. Sounds like a bit of a douche to me...

On 16/12/2009 at 08:44, DevonDeathTrip said:

Former South African health minister Manto Tshabalala-Msimang has died at the age of 69. She became infamous for her denial that HIV causes AIDS and gained the nickname Dr Garlic because of her insistence that garlic and other herbs could cure the condition. She was going to be on my 2010 DDP team, so I'll be interested to see if she gets a UK obit. It looks like Alex Higgins will get a reprieve as he'd been dropped in her favour.

Woo hoo talk about a re-boot!

Former ANC treasurer general and high commissioner in London, England, Mendi Msimang has died.

ANC spokesperson Pule Mabe confirmed that the stalwart died on Monday. He was 78.

Msimang was married to former health minister Manto Tshabalala-Msimang until her death in 2009.
SC

• Like 2

On 04/02/2009 at 18:53, Phantom said:

Lux Interior lead vocalist for The Cramps has died at the age of 60 ;) ;):( :(

:)

Ten years later, Macken Bryggeri Brewery comes out with a commemorative Lux Interior blonde ale.  Brief history of The Cramps on the webpage. 

SC

http://mackenbryggeri.se/lux-interior.html

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Ten years later, Macken Bryggeri Brewery comes out with a commemorative Lux Interior blonde ale.  Brief history of The Cramps on the webpage. 

SC

http://mackenbryggeri.se/lux-interior.html

Got a press notification today of another compilation CD curated by Lux and Poison Ivy (i.e. culled from their considerable record collection) - this one being a beatnik special - I'll let yers know...

• Thanks 1