Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2009

Ivan Cameron, six year old disabled son of Tory leader David.

Ivan's funeral is to be held today.

Incidently, the funeral clashes with the Prime Minister's meeting with Obama. I wonder what will be on the front pages tomorrow. Not that I'm suggesting that Cameron is using his dead son as a political tool...

Ivan Cameron, six year old disabled son of Tory leader David.

Ivan's funeral is to be held today.

Incidently, the funeral clashes with the Prime Minister's meeting with Obama. I wonder what will be on the front pages tomorrow. Not that I'm suggesting that Cameron is using his dead son as a political tool...

Makes no odds, I'd say the most likely TOOL on the front of the redtops tomorrow is Jade Goody's husband.

Probably won’t receive any mainstream media coverage, but one for the Ufology buffs; UFO contactee Howard Menger dead age 87.

http://www.ufomystic.com/wake-up-down-ther...-menger-passes/

Quote:

"Later that year, an attractive young woman named Connie Weber appeared at one of Menger’s gatherings. He thought that she was the reincarnation of a blond spacewoman that he had known (in the biblical sense) in a previous life on Venus. He soon left his first wife and family to begin a new life of lectures and touring on the Contactee circuit"

http://www.thestage.co.uk/news/newsstory.p...star-payne-dies

Lawrence Payne, long careered British cult actor, had been in ill health for a long time.

He's now passed on. :skull:

I thought he died years ago...

He did disappear from public view, but apparently his mind started to go completly about four years ago. His family had asked fans to stop sending letters, because he couldn't respond to them anymore.

Joan Turner

Belfast-born comedienne, actress and singer has died aged 86. Hugely popular in the 60s and 70s, topping the bill at the London Palladium, she was reported "living as a bag-lady on the streets of Los Angeles" in 2004. Her career "was marred by a lifetime of heavy drinking and gambling" - so she did well to get to 86!

Guardian obit

Ann Marie Rogers, a - sort of - Jane Tomlinson, without all the cycling and running.

Ann Marie Rogers, a - sort of - Jane Tomlinson, without all the cycling and running.

I wonder if she got cancer before or after the sex change?

I wonder if she got cancer before or after the sex change?

Maybe her appearance was a side effect of the drug.

Maybe her appearance was a side effect of the drug.

Either way, her current non-appearance is most certainly a side effect of the terminal illness.

Sydney Chaplin, son of Charlie, has died aged 82...

Hockey player Alfred Pike, 91, who was the subject of various argument as to whether or not he had died in 1982 (thus causing me to leave him off my CPDP Theme Team in caution) has died for serious this time.

Guitarist David Williams, who toured with Madonna, Michael Jackson, Lionel Richie and Van Halen, has died of blood pressure problems at the age of 58.

"Williams collapsed and was taken to Sentara Hospital in Hampton, Va. where he slipped into a coma last week. While he lay dying in ICU, his family was urged to "pull the plug because he had no medical insurance," a family friend said..."

Simon Luxton, one of the main contributers to that ace website TV Ark, has died of a heart condition aged just 35...

Magician Ali Bongo (real name William Wallace), a regular on TV in the 70s has died age 79. He was also president of the Magic Circle.

Magician Ali Bongo (real name William Wallace), a regular on TV in the 70s has died age 79. He was also president of the Magic Circle.

Oh, another piece of childhood gone. I wonder if he will be cremated, in a puff of smoke - poof!

Oh, another piece of childhood gone. I wonder if he will be cremated, in a puff of smoke - poof!

Name association - I should have had him!!!

Just goes to show what a really bad year I'm having!!! :(

Name association - I should have had him!!!

Just goes to show what a really bad year I'm having!!! :(

Wasn't he also married to Victoria Wood?