Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2009

Actress Ruth Ford has died aged 98.

She was the widow of Zachary Scott who died in 1965. When his mother, Sally Lee Scott, died in November 1983, she left everything to be divided by her 3 children. Scott's two daughters split their late father's share, and Ruth tried to sue for a share of it for herself, but didn't have enough money for a lawyer.

Former 'Crossroads' star John Bentley has died aged 92. He played Hugh Mortimer back in the 70's (and was from the same place I went to school).

Pilot and inventor Mike Dacre may have had time to identify one or two safety flaws in his new creation - a "Jet Taxi" - after taking it for a test flight in Malaysia yesterday, shortly before crashing and burning to death.

Pilot and inventor Mike Dacre may have had time to identify one or two safety flaws in his new creation - a "Jet Taxi" - after taking it for a test flight in Malaysia yesterday, shortly before crashing and burning to death.

Artist's impression of a Jetpod

el-avcen-jetpod-el-aerotaxi-del-futuro-desde-arriba.jpg

Impression of a Jetpod

Michael-Robert-Dac_1463453c.jpg

Various sites are reporting that Russian/American screen writer Frederica Sagor Maas has died aged at the venerable age of 109.

Do you have examples? Links maybe? Something that proofs your interesting thesis?

:rolleyes: Is my word not enough for you?

http://www.nitrateville.com/viewtopic.php?t=4181

People on that thread, as well as Robert Young who contacted the family, are calling bullshit on this one...

Various sites are reporting that Russian/American screen writer Frederica Sagor Maas has died aged at the venerable age of 109.

Do you have examples? Links maybe? Something that proofs your interesting thesis?

People on that thread, as well as Robert Young who contacted the family, are calling bullshit on this one...

Thomas!

Fill in the blanks:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with ___, and the Word was ___.

Thomas!

Fill in the blanks:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with ___, and the Word was ___.

Squid?

Rose Friedman, widow of Milton Friedman and economist in her own right has died at the age of 97

Rose Friedman, widow of Milton Friedman and economist in her own right has died at the age of 97

She was picked by one team on the DDP as well. That will be WEP 2.0's first hit when an obit comes.

Former South Korean President and Nobel Laureate Kim Dae-jung, 83, is in a serious condition in hospital suffering from pneumonia and other complications.

He's dead. ;)

Hildegard Behrens

The German soprano, a renowned Wagnerian, has died aged 72 after falling ill in Japan. She won many awards for he singing, especially in her native land. She also won a Grammy in 1990 for her performance in Die Walküre with the New York Met.

He's absolutely, categorically, 100% dead - no doubt about it ... possibly...

Stop Press

"The acting TTP chief ... added that TTP chief Baitullah Mehsud is alive and is in hiding due to his illness."

Actually, I've heard a rumour that he's going to make a surprise appearance on "X-Factor" singing Chumbawumba's "Tubthumping (I Get Knocked Down)".

Don Hewitt, creator of "60 Minutes" has died at the age of 86

Multiple killer John Linley Frazier has hanged himself in his prison cell, after nearly forty years behind bars.

He murdered a household of five people in Santa Cruz, California at the same time that the trial of the Manson family members was taking place, leaving a note at the scene of his crime with "Manson-esque overtones".

Don Hewitt, creator of "60 Minutes" has died at the age of 86

This news kills me! I've just dropped a place back to =2nd on RottenDeadpool.com. I oh-so need Sharon to peg it before February.

Bobby Thomson

"Former Wolves player Bobby Thomson has died after a battle with prostate cancer at the age of 65. ...

Born in Smethwick, Thomson joined Wolves in their halcyon era of the late 1950s and went on to play 300 games for the club between 1959-69.

Thomson won eight full England caps between 1963-64 and held the record for England under-23 appearances, 15"

Walter Jacobi, one of the original rocket scientists, died yesterday, aged 91.

Film Producer Clive Parsons died August 12.

Notable films he produced include 'Scum' and 'Gregory's Girl' and he won a BAFTA in 2006 for 'The Giblet Boys'

Ryan Jenkins, in a case that has been troubling AOL's news desk, but nowhere in the UK.

Hello Goodbye Sailer. Toni Sailer Austrian skier, winner of 3 gold medals in the 1956 Winter Olympics, has died aged 73.

TV Director John Stroud has died of a brain tumour aged 54.

His credits include "Educating Marmalade", "Chelmsford 123", "KYTV", "Who Dares Wins", "Spitting Image", "Harry Enfield and Chums", "Game On", "The Hairy Bikers' Cookbook" and "My Hero".

Another sad loss for British comedy following on from Geoffrey Perkins' recent death.

ted Kennedy has died at 77 the 7th deathlist hit of 2009.

p.s i'm not promoting some kind of 7 conspiracy.