football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2009

Post your weird and wacky links and fun things to do between DL hits

That is fantastic Godot, more proof that we have too much time on our hands these days.

I drink...I always drink. :rolleyes:

Lardy, have you read this delightful tome yet?

Might be up your street (arf!)

Murder, madness and Victorian Gothic in the Wiltshire / Zummerzet borders

edit: Don't read the bloody Amazon review if you plan to read the book, there's several unnecessary spoilers

I haven't read it, but am vaguely familiar with the story. The village (now named Rode, rather than Road) is just a couple of miles up the road from me, I have to drive through it if I want KFC. Thanks for the reminder though, I may well have a read.

Sell the chance to end your virginity.

Mmm, I spy a golden opportunity here - and I could easily undercut her prices. In fact, here's an offer for you chaps - you can have mine for a KFC Bargain Bucket and a four-pack of Blackthorn. Hurry now, first cum, first served!

Mmm, I spy a golden opportunity here - and I could easily undercut her prices. In fact, here's an offer for you chaps - you can have mine for a KFC Bargain Bucket and a four-pack of Blackthorn. Hurry now, first cum, first served!

Seeing how you've got kids, you're either mother Mary, or your bucket no longer has any original recipe finger lickin' goodness.

Seeing how you've got kids, you're either mother Mary, or your bucket has already had its finger lickin' goodness consumed.

Shhh. I'll split the proceeds with you. Can't say fairer than that.

Speak continuously for more than 124 hours and break the world record for the longest speech of all time.

The 62-year-old Catalan and local government worker spoke for five straight days and four nights to set the record in the southern French town of Perpignan...Colet began speaking at Perpignan's railway station on Monday by reciting the works of famous authors or using some of his own writing. He also spoke profusely about Dali, a painter he admires, and Catalan culture

Take up photography.

wbclec.gif

Moan for the sake of it.

(To hell with the world economic crisis - fix our bloody flags!)

Give birth...to a kidney.

Laugh at the misfortune of others.

And people say this forum can be cruel!

Thanks. Thanks a lot. I was crying before I read this thread just now, with a big puffy face and nostrils full of mucus, but just clicked your link and let out a snorty laugh, resulting in an impressive snot rocket now cascading down my chin. :)

Ladies and gentleman .. while we have to wait ...

Relive the commercials of Super Bowl 43. Well, even as Football isn't generally my sport of expertise, I devoted my time to analyze the game itself along with the the commercials. The Doritos advertizement "Power Of The Crunch" deserves praise. The theme itself was very powerful.

I'm also a fan of the commercial "Bosses" because it was a major attention grabber. The screaming, the screaming, and the screaming, it definitely works. A dramatic frenzy makes people listen. The lowest rating goes to the Miller commercial which was two seconds long and absolutely pathetic.