honez

New Here And Just Saying Hello - 2009

New users, welcome to the Deathlist.

Introduce yourselves to other DL members here.

Young Raskolnikov has started admirably, unique Deathrace hit within days of the start and some cracking posts of genuine focus and insight. Has s/he been lurking as a guest or in another guise, or have we recruited some genuine talent for 2009?

Why thankyou MPFC. I was thinking about posting in this thread the other day, but at the time it felt uncomfortably close to Blind Date's "What's your name and where do you come from?"

I actually stumbled upon the site some time ago and must confess to having been an intermittent lurker ever since. Not really sure why it's taken me so long to sign up properly, or indeed to yield to the vocation that is deadpooling as this is the first year I've entered the DDP despite having run an informal deadpool with some mates for the last couple of years (one of whom is the twisted genius behind 'Tonight Matthew, I'm Going to be Badly Torn Boy' on the DDP).

And just to clarify. I am a 'he', and I have the trophy wife to prove it.

Why thankyou MPFC. I was thinking about posting in this thread the other day, but at the time it felt uncomfortably close to Blind Date's "What's your name and where do you come from?"

I actually stumbled upon the site some time ago and must confess to having been an intermittent lurker ever since. Not really sure why it's taken me so long to sign up properly, or indeed to yield to the vocation that is deadpooling as this is the first year I've entered the DDP despite having run an informal deadpool with some mates for the last couple of years (one of whom is the twisted genius behind 'Tonight Matthew, I'm Going to be Badly Torn Boy' on the DDP).

And from the look of your team, you could well do as good as Tonight Matthew. Good luck on the DDP and welcome to the Deathlist...

The vampire in me agrees, it's nice to have some intelligent new blood in town. Hope you stick around for the medium to long haul.

But surely the only right side of the Essex/Herts border is fackin' Laandan, geez?

Hello all...

Lurker for a while, taken the plunge.

Hope we have a bumper year!!!

My only concern is what the hell will happen when dunny finally goes...

Wolf.

Hello all...

Wolf.

Welcome to DL Wolf. Hope you can stick around.

Hello all...

Wolf.

Welcome to DL Wolf. Hope you can stick around.

I shall certainly try.

And thanks!!!

Ex-pat Ami with a healthy interest in all things death-related (funerals, cemeteries, Latin) seeks like-minded folks. I think I've come to the right place!

Hello...I'm also new here in the Forum, although I had already visited DL for a while before registering here.

Pardon my poor English and some grammar slips - I'm Brazilian.

Hello...I'm also new here in the Forum, although I had already visited DL for a while before registering here.

Hello - don't worry, some of the English people here have poor English and grammar :unsure:

Ah Brazilian you say, Welcome aboard. Would you permit me to ask you what you stance is on Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, squids, Castro and capital letters?

(just checking)

Welcome Sub Zero. :unsure:

If you ever have any news on Jose Alencar's health, please let us know. I predicted he might die this year, but I don't know if his recent surgery has completely cured him or not.

I'm sort of new, from the actual poster front.

I'm a freelance writer who was looking up the health updates of Edwin Morgan last Summer, and I wound up on the Clive Dunn section of the forum. And then kept reading, and then bookmarked the site, and then started checking it daily for updates, and then posted on occassion as a guest, and then finally just joined the place.

I'm sort of new, from the actual poster front.

I'm a freelance writer who was looking up the health updates of Edwin Morgan last Summer, and I wound up on the Clive Dunn section of the forum. And then kept reading, and then bookmarked the site, and then started checking it daily for updates, and then posted on occassion as a guest, and then finally just joined the place.

Might as well. We always win in the long run anyway.

Not new ... just wanted to say I'm glad I'm not the only person who logs onto DL & Facebook simultaneously!

Not new ... just wanted to say I'm glad I'm not the only person who logs onto DL & Facebook simultaneously!

I suspect that there's a lot. Most people I know aren't even aware that you can log out of Facebook.

I suspect that there's a lot. Most people I know aren't even aware that you can log out of Facebook.

That would be me :(

Me either. :(

You can log out of Facebook? :rolleyes: Currently logged in twice with different profiles (Firefox and Opera) as well as two separate log-ins to Flickr, only one DL profile though.

You can log out of Facebook? :) Currently logged in twice with different profiles (Firefox and Opera) as well as two separate log-ins to Flickr, only one DL profile though.

Wow, I was under the impression everyone had to have a Dr Jekyll to their Mr Hyde. Another unique user, does this bring the total number of real people into double figures yet? :rolleyes:

You can log out of Facebook? :) Currently logged in twice with different profiles (Firefox and Opera) as well as two separate log-ins to Flickr, only one DL profile though.

On the blue bar at the top of the home page on the righthand side there are three options, first is your name, second says settings and third says logout, just click that, it's right next to the white 'search box', I would copy a screenshot of mine, but it would give away my identity and perhaps the identity of another Dl'er or two :rolleyes: .

logout.jpg

CarolAnn, I have been clicking the Logout button you posted for the last hour but it is still there. The search field doesn't seem to work either. Are you getting my search results on your screen? :-B

If you are, I have finished now, so please turn your PC off.