honez

New Here And Just Saying Hello - 2009

If you don't click the "remember my password" in the first place then you automatically log out of hotmail/facebook etc. so if you go back after a certain time it will ask for your password again. Essential on shared computers, otherwise suspect shennanigans!

You can log out of Facebook? :) Currently logged in twice with different profiles (Firefox and Opera) as well as two separate log-ins to Flickr, only one DL profile though.

Wow, I was under the impression everyone had to have a Dr Jekyll to their Mr Hyde. Another unique user, does this bring the total number of real people into double figures yet? :rolleyes:

What a disgraceful accusation!

I really have no idea where you got that from. :)

You can log out of Facebook? :) Currently logged in twice with different profiles (Firefox and Opera) as well as two separate log-ins to Flickr, only one DL profile though.

Wow, I was under the impression everyone had to have a Dr Jekyll to their Mr Hyde. Another unique user, does this bring the total number of real people into double figures yet? :rolleyes:

What a disgraceful accusation!

I really have no idea where you got that from. :)

Yeh whatever, harry. Ooo, I mean Banshees. No no no, Windsor. Damn. No, I mean Nelson. That's right. You're Nelson. I remember now.

Other than selecting March 25th for Jade-Death-Day, I haven't posted on here for a really long time, so I thought I'd just say hi.

Hi!

By the way, I'm loving the 'Bride of Picture Association ' thread. Genius.

Other than selecting March 25th for Jade-Death-Day, I haven't posted on here for a really long time, so I thought I'd just say hi.

Hi!

Welcome back Six

Hi!

Does this mean that that old curmudgeon may be back soon too?

Hmmmm.

Hi!

Hmmmm.

You really are a suspicious bastard, you know that? It's just one of the things I love about you. :rolleyes:

Hi!

Hmmmm.

You really are a suspicious bastard, you know that? It's just one of the things I love about you. :rolleyes:

Me?

I just do not know where you got that from!!

I just wondered if Sex Six has privvy to the inner sanctum of Mr Crossed, you know, a bit of inside information.

I kinda miss the old git.

Hi!

Hmmmm.

You really are a suspicious bastard, you know that? It's just one of the things I love about you. :skull:

Me?

I just do not know where you got that from!!

I just wondered if Sex Six has privvy to the inner sanctum of Mr Crossed, you know, a bit of inside information.

I kinda miss the old git.

[star Crossed] Oh for f**k's sake stay on topic. [/star Crossed]

There now, feel better?

I'm very sorry, Lord Fellatio Nelson, but I'm not StarCrossed. ... Or maybe I am. No, I'm really not, I just checked. (?)

StarCrossed would be most p****d with you for thinking that, you know. That angry-little-bunny really didn't like me. Can't think why.

Six

(AKA StarCrossed ) :)

Hello people. Finally taken the plunge. Been lurking around here and DDP for a little while now. Great site. Shame about Patrick McGoohan, f**k me, didn't see that one coming.

Welcome aboard Final Curtain, great name, damn, wish I'd thought of it

There have been a lot of newcomers recently hasn't there? Must be the plight of Ms Goody..

Always a boost for the Deathlist membership, such a high profile death...

Hello all,

Yes, I joined specifically as a result of St. Jade of Bermondsey. I hope to be around a while and make a contribution where I can.

Time!

Yes, I joined specifically as a result of St. Jade of Bermondsey. I hope to be around a while and make a contribution where I can.

Time!

Time is something we should use and I hope you make the best of your time here, time. You know, sometimes it has been said that a certain welcome from a certain member is the ultimate persuasion to keep one interested. I'm not sure if he's still here or if it's even true, but wouldn't we all love to be welcomed by him? Welcome to the forum by the way, Time. I would hate to waste your seconds.

Time!

Time is something we should use and I hope you make the best of your time here, time. You know, sometimes it has been said that a certain welcome from a certain member is the ultimate persuasion to keep one interested. I'm not sure if he's still here or if it's even true, but wouldn't we all love to be welcomed by him? Welcome to the forum by the way, Time. I would hate to waste your seconds.

male26-male-smiley-smile-smiley-emoticon-000068-small.gifOh, alright then.

Welcome to the list, and let's hope it's time up for a few more DL celebs.

G'Day everyone.

I'm the moron who made a fool of himself earlier this week by inadvertently starting a new thread on a now pointless topic.

My condolences to England for their loss of former Big Brother contestant Jade Goody, I wish some of the Australian Big Brother contestants would do the same.

Sorry to out burst like that. but the Aussie version was a really bad show.

I couldn't help but notice that when I googled Jade Goody, an option was "Jade Goody dies - Yahoo!".

Also how does one put a picture under ones name?

My condolences to England for their loss of former Big Brother contestant Jade Goody, I wish some of the Australian Big Brother contestants would do the same.

Sorry to out burst like that. but the Aussie version was a really bad show.

Indeed. I hear that they constantly go about naked all the time. That would be unbearable in British BB - especially with contestants like this:

1000016866.jpg

Welcome Time, Body Snatcher 44 and Final Curtain... all these new people, how exciting!

Loved the "St. Jade of Bermondsey" line, Time :unsure:

I guess you mean an avatar?

Go to 'my controls' at the top of the page, you should be looking at your control panel. There is an option to edit avatar settings, you can chose one of ours or add your own.

And welcome to DL!

Welcome Time, Body Snatcher 44 and Final Curtain... all these new people, how exciting!

Loved the "St. Jade of Bermondsey" line, Time ;)

Thanks Dia

Thanks to all the other 'welcomers' too.

:unsure:

Just ignore bullys. Don't talk with people who have a billion posts. God Bless.

I guess you mean an avatar?

Go to 'my controls' at the top of the page, you should be looking at your control panel. There is an option to edit avatar settings, you can chose one of ours or add your own.

And welcome to DL!

Ta for the tip mate, seems to have worked OK, and ta for the welcome everyone.

Hello all,

Long, long, long time lurker, decided to take the plunge. Be gentle with me.

PB

Welcome. Don't listen to anyone who gives you crap.