Saint Peter

Barack Obama

How Many Months  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I doubt he'd be assinated at all too much of a people pleaser and isn't taking chances like Lincoln and JFK were

He's something of a Tony Blair job in that he's loved and admired way more outside of his country than he is within it. And, considering the points above I'd say we will see a US assassination again some day, it's complacent to think otherwise when so many people own guns and so many unhinged sorts are at loose in the country. Re Bush and assassination, I'd say he stayed safe because he played well amongst those from the shallow end of the gene pool who could still stagger into a booth and cast a vote. Well that, and - frankly - a bullet in the head wouldn't have greatly damaged him anyway.

• Like 2

Obama visits the South by Southwest festival:

http://www.sxsw.com/news/2016/president-obama-keynote-ticket-drawing-and-streaming-info

And suddenly, it's co-founder Louis Meyers dies of a suspected heart attack:

http://www.spin.com/2016/03/sxsw-cofounder-louis-meyers-died-south-by-southwest/

Coincidence?

"I'm like a cockroach - I never die"

Malik Obama 2016

Did he just challenge us - or what?

• Like 4

This post and poll is in such bad taste. Why have a poll about when a evil white group will kill a good black man, is disgusting.

• Haha 1

This post and poll is in such bad taste. Why have a poll about when a evil white group will kill a good black man, is disgusting.

President Mugabe, please read the link two posts above about Malik Obama. He sounds like a man after your own heart!
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Obama's Kenyan grandmother Sarah hospitalized after falling ill:

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/40848-obamas-grandma-hospitalized

His grandma died in 2006. Sarah is just the third wife of his grandfather.

Thanks, I thought it might be something like that, but it was too hot to check.

Well, the only "presidential pets" alive are Obama's dog Sunny (b. 2012), Biden's dogs Champ (2008-2021) and the "infamous" Major (b. 2018) and possibly George W. Bush's longhorn cow Ofelia. However presidentialpetmuseum's web site uses "was" instead of "is"

Carter's dogs and cats are long gone, Reagan's horses are probably all dead (as Reagan's presidency ended in 1989) HW Bush's last presidential dog died in 1997, Clinton's cat Socks (who had a DL thread for his last 3 years) died in 2009 and Trump didn't have pets.

• Like 1

If I was president I would get a pet tortoise just so it could be boasted my administration still has a living link to it 100 years later

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

What sort of person uses their own initials to name their dog?

13 hours ago, Death Impends said:

If I was president I would get a pet tortoise just so it could be boasted my administration still has a living link to it 100 years later

Benjamin Harrison did have alligators that probably outlived if not all, most of his administration. William McKinley had a Mexican parrot that, if it lived the whole 80-year lifespan of that parrot species, would've been alive 56 (1877-1957) years after the end of McKinley's presidency and death.

• Like 2

• Like 2

On 09/05/2021 at 01:12, Death Impends said:

With lifespans of thousands of years, I'd probably adopt an aquatic sponge. 

4 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Barack Obama's chef Tafari Campbell dies in a "paddling accident":

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66297450

Is this a message to Putin that this is how you dispose of your chef?

Blimey, what did he do to upset the Clintons?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2