Monoclinic

The Jane Goodie Sweepstake

May the 7th is my guess. I don't think she will die as soon as they say she will.

We now have two threads about her now, are any of you lot Max Clifford in disguise?

Can we try to keep the sweepstake dates on this thread and post other stuff here?

Ta

r u saying brave jade dont deserve 2 threads, u scum, u deserv to die from aids, poor jade i luv her and her beautiful boys, angles in heaven xxxxxx

Sorry. :)

Would they be East Angles?

We now have two threads about her now, are any of you lot Max Clifford in disguise?

Can we try to keep the sweepstake dates on this thread and post other stuff here?

Ta

r u saying brave jade dont deserve 2 threads, u scum, u deserv to die from aids, poor jade i luv her and her beautiful boys, angles in heaven xxxxxx

Sorry. :)

Would they be East Angles?

is that sumware foren then?

I might go and troll on DS - see how long I last before I get banned :(

I already am, have had one warning so far. All because I called someone thick. They're so goddamn sensitive over there.

I already am, have had one warning so far. All because I called someone thick. They're so goddamn sensitive over there.

Just had a closer look at that site, there are many posters there that put our esteemed mpfc to shame and within less time. Some having post counts in the tens of thousands is sheer dedication. How do they find time for their weak lemon drink?

Put down March 20, 2009 as the date Jade Goody goes to Heaven (or Hell) for me.

Put down March 20, 2009 as the date Jade Goody goes to Heaven (or Hell) for me.

Is it too late to pick the day she was conceived? I know it makes no sense, I'd just prefer it.

Im concerned.

Its all well and good having a sweepstake but how will we actually know that she is dead?

Will Max pretend that she is still alive but have her stashed away in a local morgue under a Jane Doe so that he can still bring in the pennies?

How will the Doctors know that she really, really is dead? If they did a Brain stem cell test it would only show that her Brain has ceased to function but it never has, has it.

Heart? She hasnt got one to test, surely! If she did she wouildnt have put her kids through this f*****g Circus.

Breathing? Could that just be deeply shallow like herself? Couldnt the Doctors miss it?

No, we need a spy, somebody who will be able to offer conclusive proof of her demise.

Until then......

Im concerned.

Its all well and good having a sweepstake but how will we actually know that she is dead?

Will Max pretend that she is still alive but have her stashed away in a local morgue under a Jane Doe so that he can still bring in the pennies?

How will the Doctors know that she really, really is dead? If they did a Brain stem cell test it would only show that her Brain has ceased to function but it never has, has it.

Heart? She hasnt got one to test, surely! If she did she wouildnt have put her kids through this f*****g Circus.

Breathing? Could that just be deeply shallow like herself? Couldnt the Doctors miss it?

No, we need a spy, somebody who will be able to offer conclusive proof of her demise.

Until then......

You seem to forget that some of our good friends over on the Digital Spy site know everything about Jade, they must do to be able to comment on her situation minute by minute with such authority on her current condition - as soon as she takes her last breath, that site will go into absolute meltdown with 'RIP brave jade' threads, and each one of them will claim to know it's true because their aunt/sister/hairdresser's gynaecologist works at the hospital and told them the news first.

Fear not, Blowy, we will know. And it will be April 24. :(

Thank you Lardy, thats a great comfort to know that the cream of the UKs Rectum crumbs are there in our time of need to know.

Its going to be the 11th, this week, I tell thee. :(

Thank you Lardy, thats a great comfort to know that the cream of the UKs Rectum crumbs are there in our time of need to know.

Its going to be the 11th, this week, I tell thee. :(

Now, now, we've had a couple of new members join us here from over there. Keep it friendly! Just because it's a celebrity gossip site, doesn't mean they're all dunces - I should know, I've been on it most of today, purely for research purposes obviously. So easy to wind up though, all you gotta say is Michael Jackson is a freak, or Jade is a racist, and you're guaranteed fun and frolics from the Illiterati for the rest of the day!

I shall get my faithful manservant, the Prime Minister of Belgium, to pronounce her time of death shortly after I administer a sharp tap on the wooden stake.

I forget the last thread where he was required to perform the same service, but it's on DL somewhere.

Which one of you feckers have been trying to increase your chances? :(

Jade confronted by hammer woman in hospital

"Jade Goody has been confronted in her hospital bed by a woman armed with a hammer.

The intruder walked into the terminally ill reality TV star's room at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London, her spokesman Max Clifford said.

Her husband Jack Tweed had been visiting but had left her side for a few moments.

Clifford said: "Jack had been with her for a few hours and had gone to get a cup of tea in the canteen when this happened.

"She woke up to find this woman leaning over her.

"She was not hurt but was very shaken up as you can imagine."

Police confirmed the woman has been arrested over the incident.

A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said: "We can confirm that police were called to the Royal Marsden Hospital Sunday afternoon by security to reports of an unknown woman being in a patient's room.

"Officers attended and a 41-year-old woman was searched and found in possession of a hammer and was arrested for possession of an offensive weapon and taken into custody at a west London police station where she remains in custody."

Security has been tightened around Jade's room as a result, Mr Clifford said."

Which one of you feckers have been trying to increase your chances? :(

"Jade Goody has been confronted in her hospital bed by a woman armed with a hammer.

The intruder walked into the terminally ill reality TV star's room at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London, her spokesman Max Clifford said.

Her husband Jack Tweed had been visiting but had left her side for a few moments.

Clifford said: "Jack had been with her for a few hours and had gone to get a cup of tea in the canteen when this happened.

A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said: "We can confirm that police were called to the Royal Marsden Hospital Sunday afternoon by security to reports of an unknown woman being in a patient's room.

"Officers attended and a 41-year-old woman was searched and found in possession of a hammer and was arrested for possession of an offensive weapon and taken into custody at a west London police station where she remains in custody."

Good God, they think she's the Queen now, let alone Princess Di...

Date of Conception Terminator?!

March 3rd heaven can wait

March 4th Deathcorner

March 6th The Miser

March 8th IKYWN

March 9th Lady Die (probably 2 am)

March 10th Death Impends

March 11th Lord Fellatio Nelson

March 12th 59:23 Sean Better Days

March 13th Toast

March 14th Boleyn

The Met have been informed.

Which one of you feckers have been trying to increase your chances? :referee:

When pressed about the incident, the spokesman confirmed "Yes, a patient at the Royal Marsden Hospital was attacked with a hammer."

The reporter asked, "Was it a ball head?"

"Yes; it was Jade Goody."

I thank you.

Ouch! - that was pein-ful.

Im concerned.

Until then......

I will know when she is dead as I have been given the honour of performing the necropsy. My mass spectrometer should be able to point us in the right direction.

Im concerned.

Until then......

I will know when she is dead as I have been given the honour of performing the necropsy. My mass spectrometer should be able to point us in the right direction.

Monday morning in my book

Once she has gone completely blind..she will try and end it all by reaching for a revolver only to miss her own temple, killing Jack Tweedby accident only to be gassed for murder on Monday

Watch this space

Watch this space[/i]

Maybe once this whole case is closed we could, er, go for a spot of fishing perhaps?

Yes rather where would you fancy Doctor?

Somewhere adjacent to a village inn perhaps?