The Miser

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Notorious RBG meets Notorious Pan Can meets Notorious DL top 40...

Yeah, politically she should last a little longer, no doubt though, that she should be on the list from now on until she dies.

• Like 1

100 per cent deceased this year. Go on Ruth, prove me wrong.

13 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I really hope she outlasts Trumps presidency so in that regard I hope this turns out to be a bad pick for the committee!

But surely the Republicans would not approve of a new Justice in the last year of a presidential term...surely it’s a matter for the potential new President...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Notice how she went from my 5 pound of coffee guarantee to being on my a DDP team.  

2 hours ago, Windsor said:

But surely the Republicans would not approve of a new Justice in the last year of a presidential term...surely it’s a matter for the potential new President...

If they were honourable and consistent with what they'd said and done previously that would be correct!!

2 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

If they were honourable and consistent with what they'd said and done previously that would be correct!!

DeJ2ifS2V2zlu.gif

• Like 4

Here's a question. If Trump loses the election but she drops dead the day after would he have time to get her successor nominated and rushed through confirmation?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeffs said:

Here's a question. If Trump loses the election but she drops dead the day after would he have time to get her successor nominated and rushed through confirmation?  

Trump wont lose this one. Maybe if they had someone good running against him. My favourite is Tulsi but shes no where near Biden and Warren in the polls. I swear if the DNC put either Biden or Warren up for the nomination then Trump has his second term in the bag. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Big Chungus said:

Trump wont lose this one. Maybe if they had someone good running against him. My favourite is Tulsi but shes no where near Biden and Warren in the polls. I swear if the DNC put either Biden or Warren up for the nomination then Trump has his second term in the bag. 

Tulsi is a joke, and it's going to be either Biden or Sanders.  And yes, there's a very good chance Trump wins again.  The U.S. has jumped the shark.  Perhaps the UK has, too.  

Either way I doubt she'll outlive his presidency. Just found her latest picture from the DNC where she seems very alive and well xD

RBG.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really hope that she is the one that doesn't die in this list this year. 

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure now that she will survive 2020. Already thought she would be a miss for my DDP.

I just heard she's cancer free. I see somebody beat me to it by an hour,

but who cares, I am just so happy that she's cancer free.

Now let's hope the same of Alex Trebek..... and let's hope I'm the first to post it.

• Like 1

I doubt she’s fully cancer free. To be honest I’m getting a weird feeling that the cancer is going to come back much stronger than before.

Pancreatic cancer has a 5% success rate. I doubt that old bat is cancer free, she’s just buying for time. 
Her death will be this elections October surprise.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nurse Rached said:

Pancreatic cancer has a 5% success rate. I doubt that old bat is cancer free, she’s just buying for time. 
Her death will be this elections October surprise.

Actually, the cancer has a 95% success rate. The cure is at 5%.

• Haha 1

But she has survived it before so who knows. To me she seems to have a genetic predisposition to get cancer but she might get slow growing ones.  Been five months already since her treatment.

Ruth cost me a Facebook friend today :(

She posted (happily) that Ruth B Ginsburg was 'starting the year cancer free'.
I said she won't be ending it that way. :lol:

UNFRIENDED!  lol
SC

• Haha 4

On 08/01/2020 at 17:28, LB93 said:

Some good news - says she's "cancer-free".

The phrase "cancer free" has come back so many times to bite so many people that I really wonder why people still use it.

• Like 1