The Miser

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

RBG for 2019.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would not read the lack of follow-on procedures (e.g. Chemo) as interpreting the opinion that she lacks the health to survive that process.   Some medical decisions may be based upon "if we did not catch it all, how long would it take for the resulting cancer to spread and become life threatening" --- if that, in this case, were it five-years, then the patient or the doctors may say "don't be proactive, take the risk".     

For example, that is one reason once a man reaches the age of something like 70, the check for prostate cancer is often stopped due to if you find it from a routine check, the time it takes to kill you is probably longer than you are expected to live anyway.   Prostate Cancer checkups

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

Not just released, but went straight back to work.  I'm telling you, if there was ever a time in your life to be ruthless -- this is it.
SC

• Haha 1

I know you clowns going to make her D40.  I say here and now RBG is my #1 in the Reverse DP 2019.

• Like 3

Apparently some folk have heart issues any time this thread is bumped, so we shouldn't do that randomly.

Ruth Ginsburg has passed

Down the opportunity to watch Trump's press conference on her laptop.

Posts like this. Oops, sorry Joey!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Tough as fuck but..

I could see her surviving Trump's first term and expiring once America narrowly elects someone else in 2020

• Like 2

Hopefully Trump gets the Wall finance in place soon, that'll finish off the old boot.

"No evidence of remaining disease", so whit?

Doderry enough to have a fall and fracture 3 ribs, and now a cunt of an operation, she's in worse nick now than 4 months ago, and she was a Large consideration for 2019 then.

There are (unconfirmed) reports this morning that she may announce her resignation/retirement tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, MadMac said:

There are (unconfirmed) reports this morning that she may announce her resignation/retirement tomorrow.

Let’s hope that’s not the case.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MadMac said:

Hmmmm.

Certainly her odds to be the next to go have shortened slightly in the last few days.

Currently 4/1 on.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/4703/Who-will-be-the-next-justice-to-leave-the-Supreme-Court

Goes hand in glove with my thoughts that she ain't healthy regardless of being allegedly cancer free.

I hope so just to see the insane reactions of the left wing manbabies and femanazis. I have a feeling Trump will pick Amy Coney Barrett . I wonder how many men will come forward claiming she raped them in college? :rolleyes:

If he does pick her the supreme court will have 3 irish american judges.

Religious make up:

7 catholics 

2 judaism

Episcopalian who was raised catholic.

6  republicans

3 democrats 

If she steps down or dies.

I doubt she would put a statement out saying no cancer and will work from home next week before returning then step down a day later.

She's leaving Office one way only, imo. By giving The Old Lady DDP points...

(Was going to say Engineer or Sean only to realise they killed the joke by not actually picking her!)

1 hour ago, charon said:

Hmmmm.

Certainly her odds to be the next to go have shortened slightly in the last few days.

Currently 4/1 on.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/4703/Who-will-be-the-next-justice-to-leave-the-Supreme-Court

Goes hand in glove with my thoughts that she ain't healthy regardless of being allegedly cancer free.

Well even though there is no detection of cancer remaining.She has still undergone major surgery and despite  claims of her being good in the gym everyone can see her predisposed physical frailty.

10 minutes ago, msc said:

She's leaving Office one way only, imo. By giving The Old Lady DDP points...

(Was going to say Engineer or Sean only to realise they killed the joke by not actually picking her!)

I didn't pick her that is true and I may regret it but my rationale was the fact it appeared the cancer was caught early.That and the fact my shortlist was so long I had to be risky and brutal.

With regards to retirement I would not rule it out.Justice Ginsberg takes her role seriously and I don't think despite her hatred of Trump could carry on iif she knows she can no longer do the job properly.

16 minutes ago, Sean said:

I didn't pick her that is true and I may regret it but my rationale was the fact it appeared the cancer was caught early.That and the fact my shortlist was so long I had to be risky and brutal.

With regards to retirement I would not rule it out.Justice Ginsberg takes her role seriously and I don't think despite her hatred of Trump could carry on iif she knows she can no longer do the job properly.

I feel Ginsberg probably has more in common with Trump than she does with the far left sjws.She's from the same era as him. Trump is very pro israel and jewish aswell and no doubt she is too. Despite what the left may think Trump ain't hitler and Ginsberg won't stay and literally kill herself to stop Trump getting another pick.

If Trump wins a second term he'll probably replace stephen breyer and might replace clarence thomas.If that happens Trump appointed judges would be the majority 5 to 4

I'm taking this as a sign...

When the snow melts......so does she.

On ‎11‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 21:21, MadMac said:

There's no way she'll quit while the orange idiot is in the White House !