The Miser

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

7 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

You mean the bitter hate you demonstrate in your celebrating RBG’s death and using the junior school favourite term ‘loser’ to describe everyone who has a different viewpoint, the bigotry you demonstrated in your brushing off BLM simply as ‘leftist riots’ that need ‘crushing’, and the sexism you demonstrated in referring to Justice Ginsburg repeatedly as “old bat”.

This place is not a political rally, you delusional, impertinent little cretin. Stop treating it as such.

I don’t believe I mentioned BLM once?  But since you brought it up What happened to Floyd is abhorrent and I hope the cops involved get the punishment they deserve. That being said the riots and those that assault others and their property are criminals Thugs and agitators and should be punished as well.  BLM the organization is not about black lives otherwise they would also be discussing the real issues within the black community that has been utterly Decimated by 50 years of failed Democrat party policy. BLM is a communist organization and can go to hell. I support blacks not BLM. 

I did used the term loser to describe your junior school response original reply, you don’t get to selectively edit. 

As to cheering someone’s death, look at the number of posts you yourself write on a daily basis you fucking hypocrite. You’re literally on a site daily cheering people’s deaths for points in a game, so you can fuck off. I called you a sexist for using the c word just as you would probably label someone a racist for using the n word. I’m doing It ironically of course because I think it’s all overdone. You taking offense to it show how desperate you are for others approval. So for all the time you’ve falsely label someone,  I officially label you a sexist and a bigot you fucking twat.

• Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

14 hours ago, kurlys said:

McConnell is a career politician that will most likely be flushed out when President Trump and real conservatives complete the cleaning of the swamp in his second term. The real shakeup is going to be the moderate silent majority, especially Blacks, Hispanics, Asian, and of course, Women, who will impose that message as conservative voices of all races and gender, because they know the jackass blue party is racist, sexist, anti-american and anti-family, and the GOP will take not only all the branches of the federal government but replace the majority of Governors and major city Mayors up for election before 7 pm Pacific.

The Democrat lifer politicians, RINOs and left wing fanatics have sealed their fates over the last 5 years. By the way, these are headlines from a  self proclaimed liberal reporter with a long record of being truthful and honest. And yes, President Trump has been nominated for TWO! Nobel Peace prizes. hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCPYBEIoBSFryq4hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCPYBEIoBSFryq4hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCPYBEIoBSFryq4hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCPYBEIoBSFryq4

Hold on a second - didn't Mr. Wotsit-Face vote by mail?

34 minutes ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

There is a rumor on Twitter, that President Trump will spend Friday night in Miami - where Barbara Lagoa lives.

If true, get ready for Democrats to trash And slander a Latina who doesn’t fit their mold.  Democrats have only themselves to blame, they started the ball rolling on eliminating the filibuster. If Harry Reid hadn’t eliminated the fillabuster kavinagh and this pick would have gone drastically deferentially. If they hadn’t slandered kaviaugh They might even have won the senate in 2018.

• Facepalm 9

1 hour ago, Nurse Rached said:

If true, get ready for Democrats to trash And slander a Latina who doesn’t fit their mold.  Democrats have only themselves to blame, they started the ball rolling on eliminating the filibuster. If Harry Reid hadn’t eliminated the fillabuster kavinagh and this pick would have gone drastically deferentially. If they hadn’t slandered kaviaugh They might even have won the senate in 2018.

2 hours ago, Nurse Rached said:

kavinagh

kaviaugh

Brett kavinagh

Brett kaviaugh

Brett kavirog

Brett kanadagh

Brett kaviar

Brett Kavanaugh?

• Haha 5

18 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

You mean the bitter hate you demonstrate in your celebrating RBG’s death and using the junior school favourite term ‘loser’ to describe everyone who has a different viewpoint, the bigotry you demonstrated in your brushing off BLM simply as ‘leftist riots’ that need ‘crushing’, and the sexism you demonstrated in referring to Justice Ginsburg repeatedly as “old bat”.

This place is not a political rally, you delusional, impertinent little cretin. Stop treating it as such.

Whatever lib.

Who helped you write that little speech of yours?

• Facepalm 2

On 18/09/2020 at 19:15, dodrade said:

Amy Coney Barrett seems to be the favourite, has had bipartisan support in the past which might make it difficult for the Democrats to object without accepting McConnell's rationale for blocking Garland in 2016.

Media is reporting that is who Trump intends to pick for the Supreme Court...

Are the details really to bloody follow-_-:old:

• Like 2

Does the committee/site owners do the obits or does PB or one of the other mods do them? 

I just worked out we are exactly halfway between the night   RBG died and the night of the US election. Just 23 days to go till she gets her revenge . Kind of ironic that Trump and half his administration caught covid at the ceremony to announce  her successor. Did she put a curse on them I wonder...:huh: If so good on ya Ruthie ! 

14 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

I just worked out we are exactly halfway between the night   RBG died and the night of the US election. Just 23 days to go till she gets her revenge . Kind of ironic that Trump and half his administration caught covid at the ceremony to announce  her successor. Did she put a curse on them I wonder...:huh: If so good on ya Ruthie ! 

I didn't know COVID could be transmitted by the spirits

9 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

What will her revenge be?

By the sounds, it's a victory of Biden.

1 hour ago, Dying Probably said:

I am so convinced that Joe Biden will win this election that I have promised on twitter that I will commit suicide live on twitter if he doesn;t ! And I fully intend to stick to it! Lets face it if Trump wins there is no point in living anyway.Well not for me anyway.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I am so convinced that Joe Biden will win this election that I have promised on twitter that I will commit suicide live on twitter if he doesn;t ! And I fully intend to stick to it! 

I am so convinced that Joe Biden will win this election that I have promised on twitter that I will commit suicide live on twitter if he doesn;t ! And I fully intend to stick to it! 

Do not joke about suicide.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Will you do it with tears in your eyes?

You cunt.

11 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

<Deleted>

Get help. Please, get help. Seriously.

And if this is just trolling, it’s not your best and I urge you to stop.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Get help. Please, get help. Seriously.

11 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

<Deleted>

I’m sorry you feel that way. It’s easy to assume you’re trolling, because that’s what you do on here. 

Giving you the benefit of the doubt now, as suicide is something only to be taken very seriously, please seek help. Talk to someone. Samaritans (116123), people you know, anyone.

I’ve PM’d you.

• Like 6

On 12/10/2020 at 18:30, CoffinLodger said:

I am so convinced that Joe Biden will win this election that I have promised on twitter that I will commit suicide live on twitter if he doesn;t ! And I fully intend to stick to it! Lets face it if Trump wins there is no point in living anyway.Well not for me anyway.

Please never joke about suicide again. Here are some places to get help around the world:

Samaritans - 116 123

Shout - text "Shout" to 85258

Mind - 0300 123 3393

Mind - https://sidebyside.mind.org.uk/?_ga=2.103350915.246722013.1600933938-1610369430.1598258522

Please go and use those helplines, for anyone on here who needs help. I will set them as my "About Me" for anyone who needs.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

When you feel hopeless, hurt or suicidal, getting told to "get help" or "talk to someone" (in other words, having to actively initiate a conversation with some stranger who doesn't really care about you specifically) is of very little help. Just an observation.