themaninblack

Hooroo, Mate.

7 minutes ago, GuyFromFuture said:

GuyFromTwoWeeksAgo?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Off-topic but since a lot of you are interested in the blood sport that is Australian politics, here is a list of Australia's shortest-serving prime ministers thay was published by the ABC the other day: 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-17/australias-five-shortest-prime-ministerships/10581888

Bob Hawke has announced his appearance at this year's Woodford Folk Festival will be his last. Looking terrible, so the Committee should definitely consider him as a last minute inclusion in the 2019 list, if they have not already pencilled him in.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-29/bob-hawke-reveals-terrible-health-labor-to-win-federal-election/10673364

On 13/11/2018 at 09:48, Heef said:

Cool. What's the best way to go about it. Anyone interested send me a list of 50 ANZAC celebs in some kind of order and I'll combine them together, resend the prioritised list together and we can debate any required adjustments?

Sound reasonable?

Anyone else keen to send me a list of 50 Australian and/or New Zealand celebs to compile into an "ANZAC List" should do so soon. I've only had two entries thus far, and that's probably not worth combining into a list! 

2 hours ago, charon said:

Paul Neville, MP for Queensland Nationals, died on Hogmanay aged 78.

https://www.theislanderonline.com.au/story/5832870/former-nationals-mp-paul-neville-dies/

Fuck me, I'm just waking up and those Aussie wankers already publishing January 2 obits?  

Waking up/ sweating brandy, same thing.

21 minutes ago, charon said:

Waking up/ sweating brandy, same thing.

You know me well.
Just needed the likes of Janice Dickinson waking up in my hotel room this morning complaining about how when I mounted her I smelled of cigars and brandy.

55 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

You know me well.
Just needed the likes of Janice Dickinson waking up in my hotel room this morning complaining about how when I mounted her I smelled of cigars and brandy.

Good luck with that horse faced dour boot.

12-janice-dickinson.w700.h700.jpg

May need more brandy.

• Haha 1

Another one for the 'healthiest DDP team ever' 

Tasmanian Governor Kate Warner went to see her doctor about a niggling pain in her hip and discovered she had non-Hodgkin lymphoma.  Her Excellency confirmed her condition on Sunday morning, but assured Tasmanians she intended to keep working through her treatment.  “I have been diagnosed with B-cell lymphoma, and the good news is that this is very treatable and curable, although I will have to undergo a course of chemotherapy,” Her Excellency said.  “I’m very hopeful that this won’t cause too much disruption to my role… I’m assured that, as I am fit and healthy otherwise, that I should respond well to the treatment and, hopefully, I will also tolerate it well,” she said.

The diagnosis came after the Governor had an MRI and found she has a cracked hip.

Oh how I LOVE when they say things like that!  Tempt the Reaper, ma'am.
SC

Interesting (to me) I’ve never heard of or came across Chris Wilson in any of my research.  New name to me but at least a few knew of him.

That said, fuck you if he gets a QO.

Actress Carmen Duncan deid aged 76 a couple of days after a "beat cancer 3 times" article.

All the obits so far are behind paywalls.

On ‎26‎/‎04‎/‎2015 at 21:17, DevonDeathTrip said:

I'd like to suggest 'Prince' Leonard Casley, Head of State the Hutt River Province, his self-proclaimed micronation which declared itself independent from the rest of Australia in 1970.

Casley is 90 now and and his wife, Princess Shirley, died a couple of years ago.

Leonard Casley is dead reportedly:

Australian rockstar John Farnham has been rushed to hospital, forcing him to postpone his upcoming New Zealand shows.

The 69-year-old was scheduled to open for the Eagles in Dunedin on Saturday, before performing his own shows in Wellington and Auckland next week.

But it has now been revealed the legendary singer has been hospitalised with a severe infection after having minor surgery two weeks ago.
SC