Death Watch Beatle

Stephen Hawking

When did I say this young physicist was a man? Even as I always disagreed with her In Eternum + just might be right about you being a woman!

Blond or Brunette?

women.jpg

Maybe this young physicist doesn't understand at all. If a man started winking at me on a regular basis I think it would be backs to the wall.

The man goes clubbing, a story that borders on the surreal. S'cuse the sick question but....exactly how many shapes did he throw on the dancefloor?

Clubbing? You mean he goes to clubs? I more then agree with you on this. What does he do inside the clubs? How does he interact inside the clubs? I mean he communicates by winks and blinks so I guess he couldn't tell the difference if some sugar moma was turned on by him. God if there is another Anna Nicole Smith in this world he is your ticket. Marry him and when he croaks run away with the money and get famous.

Wouldn't be tough to get the good professor to do shots - put the liquor in a syringe and feed it to him through his PEG tube. I'd like to see him control his eye to use his voice synthesizer well enough to get the words "I'm so f*cked up" out while patrons stick multicolored glowsticks in his jacket and shirt, offering X to really get him rollin'.

I may have gone a little far with that one.

Rumour has it there were people down under before we started sending convicts. AS to how they got there is still widely debated but there are some that believe polynesian people arrived in the pacifc on rafts. Then there is evidence of 14th century Portuguese cannons in north Australia.

I know this is pretty much like talking about Patrick Moore in the weather thread but I just thought I'd see what other people think about how the migration of the original inhabitants occured.

Well there were certainly people there by 1150. In fact they migrated there gradually via asia and indonesia. I'm not sure exactly when though - I think it's around 40,000 years ago. I'm sure Stephen Hawking would know (this is his thread after all).

It took one sick twist to put together a piece of Lego art like that...

I love it.

:unsure::lol::lol:
legoSH.jpg

It looks a bit like he's masturbating - maybe going for a Hutchence?

The man goes clubbing, a story that borders on the surreal. S'cuse the sick question but....exactly how many shapes did he throw on the dancefloor?

dirty old man perving at the young girls no doubt!

Hawking shows us his clock.

On the hour, a chain drops into a wooden coffin hidden behind the clock "to remind us of our mortality," (Dr John Taylor, the inventor) said.

That's C L O C K xzandra.

Cambridge University say that Stephen Hawking is very ill in hospital. (BBC News Ticker)

Cambridge University say that Stephen Hawking is very ill in hospital. (BBC News Ticker)

Link

Considering he's confined to a wheelchair and can only move one cheek muscle, "seriously ill" takes on a whole new meaning

Considering he's confined to a wheelchair and can only move one cheek muscle, "seriously ill" takes on a whole new meaning

That's easy for you to say Professor Hawking !

Razor

Doctors have released a new statement saying that if Steven Hawking's condition gets any worse, they may have to consider pressing ctrl-alt-del and shutting him down

His voice box could always go back to doing Speak And Spell...

• Like 1

I can't help thinkg that statement should hve been worded differently. What next, Jade Goody to make a "full recovery"

His voice box could always go back to doing Speak And Spell...

:crossbone::):skull:

I can't help thinkg that statement should hve been worded differently. What next, Jade Goody to make a "full recovery"

Indeed it would be of Lazarusical proportions!

DWB :crossbone: