Death in Pixie Boots

Sheikh Down

Guest Guest

Edit...

has his death been confirmed yet?

No.

• Like 1

Guest Valar Morghulis

Is King Abdullah is on life support? http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/egypts-sisi-visits-ailing-king-abdullah-saudi-arabia-2025095065

rumor has swirled that the king is unconscious in hospital. The @mujtahidd Twitter account, which has on occasion leaked accurate information from the royal court, said Abdullah has undergone endotracheal intubation, a procedure to aid breathing that requires general anaesthetic. - See more at: http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/egypts-sisi-visits-ailing-king-abdullah-saudi-arabia-2025095065#sthash.rsXhznUT.dpuf

Is King Abdullah is on life support? http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/egypts-sisi-visits-ailing-king-abdullah-saudi-arabia-2025095065

rumor has swirled that the king is unconscious in hospital. The @mujtahidd Twitter account, which has on occasion leaked accurate information from the royal court, said Abdullah has undergone endotracheal intubation, a procedure to aid breathing that requires general anaesthetic. - See more at: http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/egypts-sisi-visits-ailing-king-abdullah-saudi-arabia-2025095065#sthash.rsXhznUT.dpuf

Shudder to think, who will succeed him. Saudi A-Rape-Ya, hellhole of all hellholes.

Noise on Twitter seems to indicate that Abdullah has snuffed it.

BBC News have confirmed on ticker.

The King is dead! Long...live...the...king?

King Salaman, b. 1935

Health

In August 2010, Prince Salman underwent spine surgery in the United States and remained out of the kingdom for recovery.[51] He had one stroke and despite physiotherapy, his left arm does not work as well as his right.[52] After his appointment as Crown Prince various analysts including Simon Henderson argue that he is suffering from dementia.[53] In addition, he is believed to be suffering from Alzheimer's disease.[54]

Guest Valar Morghulis

Yes!! My first hit!

Breaking news; Abraham Lincoln has been shot in Ford Theatre!

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Once again th is begs the question,why wasn't he on the fecking list??????????

Yeh, but like,

HE'S DEAD! SERIOUSLY DEAD!

Didn't the several posts immediately above Sir-Creeps say that? Oh by the way, he's dead. Just in case you didn't know.

Well maybe you lazy fuckers better put deaths in the Dead of 2015 FIRST where each and every 'celebrity' death qualifies, and this subcategory shite later. I'm not obligated to do a name search. I look in Dead of 2015. It ain't there I'm posting.

SC

Well maybe you lazy fuckers better put deaths in the Dead of 2015 FIRST where each and every 'celebrity' death qualifies, and this subcategory shite later. I'm not obligated to do a name search. I look in Dead of 2015. It ain't there I'm posting.

SC

Why do you have to be an ass? I got no problem with a death that big being also posted in the "Dead" thread but it was already being discussed here... way before you posted here......... fucknut

"Don't fart outside my trailer and tell me there's a tornado comin'" as you guys might say over there....

Guest Guest

Apparantely the new King suffers from senile dementia.Thank fuck they don't have nukes...

Apparantely the new King suffers from senile dementia.Thank fuck they don't have nukes...

Actually I just saw something online saying they might get some from Pakistan...

Guest I'm Mrs Abdullah

Some nobby Arab guy died yesterday.

a very last minute addition ending with a third hit :skull:

2015 sounds good !

• Like 1