Garn2

David Carradine

Actor David Carradine, star of TV show Kung Fu and Bill in Kill Bill has been found hanged aged 72.

Or FOX say it was "natural causes"...

Cripes! Is that a "significant" enough death for BCAlum2000?!

Actor David Carradine, star of TV show Kung Fu and Bill in Kill Bill has been found hanged aged 72.

Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found by a hotel maid sitting in a wardrobe with a rope around his neck and genitals on Thursday morning

I guess a pulley system is cheaper than I have no penis :blink:

Filter foiled twice in one day, whilst the above may be true the word I was looking for is V-iagra

My dad phoned me up to tell me that John Carradine had died under suspicious circumstances and I was thinking to myself.... didn't he die along time ago and then when he said Kill Bill I knew it was infact David... strange stuff actually because I was reading an article about him 2 nights ago and I thought "ah well he's only 72 he's got a good few years left in him yet!"

I have no idea who he was...

Then again, I had never heard of Heath Ledger wither.

Yeah, I was pretty sad when I heard this, as I quite enjoyed what work of his that I've seen. My next thought, though, was "maybe BCAlum2000 will bask in the afterglow of this for a while" and stay f ucking lost. :blink:

I do find it amusing that filter transforms f ucking into silly billy, however.

King of the 70's B-Movie, a genre which died when Star Wars effectively made B-Movies into the headline films. Then in a load of straight-to-video schlock until Tarantino tried to do a Travolta on his career.

I have no idea who he was...

Then again, I had never heard of Heath Ledger wither.

whilst the above may be true the word I was looking for is V-iagra

That was put in for spammers trying to sell the stuff. Still waiting for the first V selling spammer to post. We can all have a laugh

By my little brother...

"Carradine was a-kung-fu w*nking

a choke he was not banking

In fact it was a little bit frightening

those knots need a little less tightening"

David Carradine is the talk of the moment. I read his book in my late teens, or one of them. He was a spoiled, eccentric actor, whose dad was very famous in his own right. But I liked his style, he even stole from the Asians...I used to think he was a tall Asian when I was little. He is Irish though.

I respect his way out. But man, some people you think will trot along for many moons longer. Maybe her was terminally ill, or maybe it was the opium in Thailand that got to him? :rip:

Someone tell me how to put my image on this blog? On the top right? :blink::(

Someone tell me how to put my image on this blog? On the top right?

Do you mean your avatar on the top left? (as I see it)

David Carradine is the talk of the moment. I read his book in my late teens, or one of them. He was a spoiled, eccentric actor, whose dad was very famous in his own right. But I liked his style, he even stole from the Asians...I used to think he was a tall Asian when I was little. He is Irish though.

I respect his way out. But man, some people you think will trot along for many moons longer. Maybe her was terminally ill, or maybe it was the opium in Thailand that got to him? :rip:

Never mind an avatar, try posting with a slightly larger text than a gnats c o c k.

Many thanks

LFN

RATS. The search was not working ... I thouthy I had got one there :+(

Never mind an avatar, try posting with a slightly larger text than a gnats c o c k.

Many thanks

LFN

This forum already has one poster insistent on comic sans. For the love of God NO! And if you really must why choose a shade of diarrhea? There's already enough of the verbal kind around here, me being one of many major offenders, to cope with that brown.

If the blog function wherever that may be ;) has the same layout as the forum then use the little picture frame icon and put in the url. Now please do something about that font.

Someone tell me how to put my image on this blog? On the top right? :blink::rip:

Many thanks

LFN

And not in Comic Sans either.

That font is reserved for fools.

And one or two others.

........and the warmest of welcomes to you ghostofchat7.

As you can see, we are a friendly, tolerant, clasp you to our bosom, kind of forum. :blink:

Enjoy your stay.

Nice to meet you as well.

Killed Bill...

Lets see - he was found hanging while shooting a movie called 'Stretch' - are we sure he wasn't just rehearsing?

Yes it is, my friend.

And on a personal note, I consider him to be the most significant death of this year. So far of course. And yes, he's a personal favorite of mine. I enjoyed him in many of his finest works, including Death Race 2000 and the Kill Bill films.

"And on a personal note, I consider him to be the most significant death of this year. So far of course. And yes, he's a personal favorite of mine. I enjoyed him in many of his finest works, including Death Race 2000 and the Kill Bill films."

Yep, he is more important than that Vincent O'Brian. Suicide is not a thing to expect for the list of course. As for his films, I'd have to say I like his first Kung Fu movie/trailer. I like when he sears a tiger and dragon on each forearm. R.I.P.