Sign in to follow this  
Death Watch Beatle

The Olsen Twins & Christina Ricci

Yeah, I saw this on the Crystal-Eyes bus screen this morning! Guardian committed to the rucksack, at the time. It's amazing how up-to-date those bus screens appear to be. They had the release of our boys in Iran between me leaving home and catching my bus. Maybe they update those screens over wireless?

the release of our boys in Iran

You're starting to sound like a Daily Mail reader there Mr Alive :angry:

Yikes! I followed the link provided by Mr Beatle and checked out the picture. Somewhat surprised to see that it's the one on the left that's been dodging the meals & decided to have a lie down, because it's the other one who looks like a warmed up corpse.

If things don't improve, maybe they could apply for next year's list as a double-act.

And they're worth $215 million each. You'd think they could splash out for a couple of hamburgers once in a while, wouldn't you? Cheapskates.

Yikes, and they've just become legal, as well! The two of them combined can't weigh more than a stone.

"Politicians are living proof that horse's arses greatly outnumber horses."

I'm not sure if DWB's initial post referred to this or not (if it did, they've changed the story), but anorexia it may not be ...

Powdering Her Nose

I came across a few references to Christina Ricci suffering from Anorexia. The strangest report of all is this one:

http://www.youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=733

in which she says she 'learnt' to become anorexic from TV programmes.

Anyway, does anyone know if she still suffers, or has she got over it these days?

DWB :D

This information could be dangerous in the hands of mainstream women. Perhaps we should think about closing this thread. Now, for that iced finger that Mrs Bee Gee bought me yesterday from the bakers...

Looks like Mary-Kate may have suffered a relapse.

Course, all denied by her publicist, who goes on to say

She's had good periods and she's had bad periods and she will continue to, probably for the rest of her life

A little too much information I think, and I can't see the link with anorexia ;)

• Haha 1

I think the publicist's use of the phrase "flat-out wrong" was a bit ill-advised in this instance.

She's had good periods and she's had bad periods and she will continue to, probably for the rest of her life

A little too much information I think, and I can't see the link with anorexia ;)

Ah hm.

Biology 101

Guest DAVID

I THINK HALLIE KATE EISENBERG SHOULD DIE . TAKE HER BUTT NAKED BODY IN A GAGE AND HAVE RATS TAKE IT OVER .

[something illiterate and incomprehensible in ALLCAPS]

Oh my god...the Krauts are back :(

regards,

Hein

A little too much information I think, and I can't see the link with anorexia :o

Ah hm.

Biology 101

Please define "good periods".

I think I'm missing out on something here!

:(

• Haha 1

Guest UNKNOWN
I THINK HALLIE KATE EISENBERG SHOULD DIE . TAKE HER BUTT NAKED BODY IN A GAGE AND HAVE RATS TAKE IT OVER .

I THINK RACHEL SHOULD HAE DED N WAR OF THE WORLDS " A ALIEN TAKES HER WHILE SHE IS SCREAMING . THE ALIEN TEARS OFF HER CLOTHES WHILE IT TSKES HER UP. BEFOR TEARING HER LIMBS APART IT SLOWLY EXAMINES HER WHOLE BODY AND BREAKS HER HYMAN .

Guest UNKNOWN

I THINK RACHEL SHOULD HAE DED N WAR OF THE WORLDS " A ALIEN TAKES HER WHILE SHE IS SCREAMING . THE ALIEN TEARS OFF HER CLOTHES WHILE IT TSKES HER UP. BEFOR TEARING HER LIMBS APART IT SLOWLY EXAMINES HER WHOLE BODY AND BREAKS HER HYMAN .

Speculation about The Olsen Twins contained in this recent story: https://www.romper.com/p/will-the-olsen-twins-ever-be-on-fuller-house-they-havent-been-forgotten-15535542

Meantime, Christina Ricci is still making movies. Not going anywhere judging by this recent Mail "story": https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6464229/Christina-Ricci-looks-business-chic-suit-Hollywood-power-lunch.html

11 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Speculation about The Olsen Twins contained in this recent story: https://www.romper.com/p/will-the-olsen-twins-ever-be-on-fuller-house-they-havent-been-forgotten-15535542

Meantime, Christina Ricci is still making movies. Not going anywhere judging by this recent Mail "story": https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6464229/Christina-Ricci-looks-business-chic-suit-Hollywood-power-lunch.html

Today it looks more like Boring Day than Boxing Day.

• Haha 1

Just now, drol said:

Today it looks more like Boring Day than Boxing Day.

Came across this thread during a search for something else.

So I updated it. :lol:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

First reply in this thread for nearly 13 years. You've got a good memory.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Came across this thread during a search for something else.

So I updated it. :lol:

No, I'm not referring specifically to this post, but to complete lack of whatsoever death today. Ah, 2016...

• Like 1

Ricci has never had drug or drink problems was she ever a deathlist contender?So long as she gets enough vitamin d3 pills she should see a ripe old age barring cancer or accident.

2 hours ago, MalePoster said:

Ricci has never had drug or drink problems was she ever a deathlist contender?So long as she gets enough vitamin d3 pills she should see a ripe old age barring cancer or accident.

I don't get why the Olsen twins have a thread.