VSBfromH

Rumours

Twitter awash with talk of Eddie Murphy dying in a snowboarding accident or something. I'm assuming it's bollocks

Twitter rumour started by Joe Budden. The fact that there's enough people following Joe Budden to mean that could cause a hoax to happen is depressing.

Rumor has it that I might register an account with Twitter under an assumed name and spread a rumour that a celebrity type has died accidentally while involved with a "winter sport" but (hesitation). :devil2:

Rumor has it that I might register an account with Twitter under an assumed name and spread a rumour that a celebrity type has died accidentally while involved with a "winter sport" but (hesitation). :devil2:

Rumo(u)r has it you can't make up your mind whether to be American or British.

Rumors are circulating about Google CEO Larry Page's health, after he has not been seen at many recent Google events.

Felix Dennis is planting his own forest and showing a strong interest in poetry, often signs of deeper thinking about mortality. Did hear a friend of a friend stylee comment that his health isn't too good. Thought I'd pass it on.

I was saying to PB the other evening that the rumours surrounding "the death of Morgan Freeman" was doing the rounds. Well FaceBook is is still awash (500,000 hits) and still trending. So many people adding RIP messages completely unaware that they are living their sad life on the back of a mad idea of some rich kid called Mark Zuckerberg...

• Like 1

I was saying to PB the other evening that the rumours surrounding "the death of Morgan Freeman" was doing the rounds. Well FaceBook is is still awash (500,000 hits) and still trending. So many people adding RIP messages completely unaware that they are living their sad life on the back of a mad idea of some rich kid called Mark Zuckerberg...

That one is still flying around farcebook facebook. My ex-wife 'liked' and left a message. I did let her know she had been hoaxed.

Speculation over Zimbabwe Vice President John Nkomo's death. If he isn't dead, he's certainly a good pick for 2013.

From Crazy Days & Nights:

"This A+ list mostly movie actor from some of the biggest movies of all time who everyone thinks is gorgeous has lung cancer after 30+ years of smoking. He is hopeful of a full recovery, but friends and family don't think he will live more than another year. He is too far gone."

Guesses?

"This A+ list mostly movie actor from some of the biggest movies of all time who everyone thinks is gorgeous has lung cancer after 30+ years of smoking. He is hopeful of a full recovery, but friends and family don't think he will live more than another year. He is too far gone."

Guesses?

Well of course we know michael douglas has his problems with smoking but to me this feels like George clooney .

Has to be Clooney, surely?

A+ list

Did the "Oceans" trilogy which are all in the top 200 box office grossers ever.

Gorgeous George

Definitely smoked in his 20s

Age checks out

Mainly film but did ER as well.

Guesses?

Harrison Ford ?

Omar Sharif.

A list. Starred in Doctor Zhivago and Laurence of Arabia (doesn't say biggest grossing), was a good looking man and also well known for saying "Hello, Gorgeous" in one of his films and smoked for a good 35 years before quitting in 1994 after a heart-attack. All those cigarettes catch up eventually.

• Like 2

First gut instinct was Pacino. Not necessarily gorgeous, though

First gut instinct was Pacino. Not necessarily gorgeous, though

For doing that Sky advert, Pacino should turn it in...

Guesses?

I visit that site too. My thought was Robert Redford

My guess is Robert Davi, recently he has become rather spiritual and more involved with his fans via social media.

Robert Davi, A+ list? Ok he was great in Die Hard, but come on.....

• Like 1