VSBfromH

Rumours

13 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

An African-American legend supposedly has AIDS, which is being sold in the media as "rare cancer".

http://blindgossip.com/?p=86510#more-86510

The legend could die very soon, since the medication isn't working anymore. I assume it's supposed to be Aretha Franklin.

Its just baseless gossip like the one that appeared around princes death all it does is state without naming names that a star is I'll and give vague hints. That article could be any african american person famous in America.

11 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Good point. Though I can only think of Oprah who better fits that clue, but she doesn't seem to be ill.

You could be right about it being Oprah.

Before she got famous in the late '80s, Oprah was 'promiscuous' and used crack cocaine. Sounds like the type of person to get AIDS.

But she doesn't seem like she's anyway near death. She still has that TV channel. When was her last public appearance?

20 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Blind items are definitely the least reliable, but most fun, form of deathlist research.

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/JULY.html

Hmm, that link says that Aretha Franklin's cancer is back with a vengeance.

Undoubtedly, she is losing weight dramatically:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/aretha-franklin-reveals-results-of-drastic-weight-loss/news-story/a406dff20cd32aecf3e44a6ea952a844

@ Radguy/Phantom (sorry):

"Coming to your local supermarket this fall" - Oprah is active all the time.

38 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

An African-American legend supposedly has AIDS, which is being sold in the media as "rare cancer".

http://blindgossip.com/?p=86510#more-86510

The legend could die very soon, since the medication isn't working anymore. I assume it's supposed to be Aretha Franklin.

Tried searching her name in Google, I came up with this search result - which links to a deleted article. Actually could be true.

Aretha.png

Also managed to find the content.

The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin has cancer, according to her family. The music icon’s relatives and sources close to her confirmed the distressing news to Detroit’s Fox 2 station and The Detroit News, adding they are deeply worried about the singer’s health.

Franklin, 68, underwent a mysterious surgery last Thursday at a Detroit hospital for an undisclosed condition. She released a statement after the procedure to reassure her fans, but did not specify the reason for her operation. “The surgery was highly successful,” she said. “God is still in control. I had superb doctors and nurses whom were blessed by all the prayers of the city and the country. God bless you all for your prayers!”

The day after her surgery, Franklin visited with the Rev. Jesse Jackson, who said she was making an impressive recovery. “She’s doing very well,” Jackson told The Detroit News. “She’s very prayerful. She’s a woman of deep religious faith.” Speculation about Franklin’s poor health has been brewing since November, when the singer canceled all of her upcoming concerts due to “medical reasons.”

The National Enquirer claimed Wednesday that Franklin was actually diagnosed with incurable pancreatic cancer months ago. The Enquirer “claims doctors made the glum diagnosis after Aretha broke her ribs in a shower fall over the summer,” reports Popcrunch, which obtained the report.

The tabloid suggests Franklin has less than a year to live.

The thing quoted was from 2010, when everyone thought she was more ill than she actually was...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

The thing quoted was from 2010, when everyone thought she was more ill than she actually was...

Kinda fucked up, it's really odd that they randomly chose to recycle this story. Oh well.

This Aretha Franklin talk is very intriguing. I think she's a much more plausible choice than Oprah if the rumours are true. 

4 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

This Aretha Franklin talk is very intriguing. I think she's a much more plausible choice than Oprah if the rumours are true. 

Yeah, start a thread..........

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I'm sure that sounded funny in your head...... :):rolleyes::P

Of course, Im not saying it out aloud when i type, am I!!

• Like 1

Rumours in Norway that Queen Elizabeth is stepping down and William will become King. (I have only seen this today in Norwegian sites though.)

3 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

Rumours in Norway that Queen Elizabeth is stepping down and William will become King. (I have only seen this today in Norwegian sites though.)

It was on Yahoo for some time but got deleted, honestly sounds like total bs.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

Any rumours about Prince Philip? 

Just now, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Any rumours about Prince Philip? 

Nope, nothing about Phil per se. Just that Liz is hopping over Charles and chosing William - deal made by Charles so he could marry Camilla Parker Bowles.  

• Thanks 1

Think that news came from The Globe magazine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theoldlady said:

Aint gonna happen. She'll die with her boots on...

• Like 3

On 10. august 2017 at 23:43, themaninblack said:

Aint gonna happen. She'll die with her boots on...

Yep! You are probably right! She is a tough old bird.

On 27.9.2017 at 22:28, gcreptile said:

Mississippi senator Thad Cochran NOT hospitalized, even though Donald Trump tweeted it;

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cochran-trump-im-not-hospitalized

Worries about his health intensify:

https://politicalwire.com/2017/10/13/concerns-mount-thad-cochrans-health/

The worries about Cochran's health that is... the worries about Trump are already intense.

On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 20:46, theoldlady said:

Definitely not mate, still going in 2018!

39 minutes ago, DeathHimself said:

Definitely not mate, still going in 2018!

Yea, she looks great! Her husband, not so much. Hopefully William will have a lot of time to be with his young family, before he has to become King. (Assuming Charles gets pushed aside somehow. )

Question: if William decided NOT to be king, would the title go to William`s Oldest child, or to Harry and his future children?

4 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

Yea, she looks great! Her husband, not so much. Hopefully William will have a lot of time to be with his young family, before he has to become King. (Assuming Charles gets pushed aside somehow. )

Question: if William decided NOT to be king, would the title go to William`s Oldest child, or to Harry and his future children?

William's kids. But if they die without having children then it goes to the illegitimate Harry and his soon to be yank missus.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

William's kids. But if they die without having children then it goes to the illegitimate Harry and his soon to be yank missus.

I think the illegitimate rumours about Harry are wrong but have developed a life of their own. I don't think Diana met James Hewitt until after Harry was born. The dates don't tally. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

Interesting. Harry`s children will partially be African American. So that would result in the Royal Family will actually represent their Royal sujects, at least racially/ethnically. We live in interesting times.

• Like 2