VSBfromH

Rumours

6 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

Interesting. Harry`s children will partially be African American. So that would result in the Royal Family will actually represent their Royal sujects, at least racially/ethnically. We live in interesting times.

They are German/Greek. Not been an English monarch for a couple of hundred of years. An African American in the mix will add some needed new genes. But not that interesting really.  

1 hour ago, theoldlady said:

Interesting. Harry`s children will partially be African American. So that would result in the Royal Family will actually represent their Royal sujects, at least racially/ethnically. We live in interesting times.

No, not really. Still in the 17th century.

Look at Debretts, the English Queen is descended from the Prophet Mohammed via Edward the Fourth is it?

Can't hide the half caste aspect, but they did force her to not be a Catholic anymore.

Jew, Muslim, atheist, Buddhist, JW etc all allowed to be in cherge of the Throne. Only one Faith debarred.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bentrovato said:

They are German/Greek. Not been an English monarch for a couple of hundred of years. An African American in the mix will add some needed new genes. But not that interesting really.  

Phil the Greek considers himself Swiss not Greek....

There's no Greek blood in Phil's family.  

His grandfather was Danish and was invited by the Greeks to be their King. 

His grandmother was Russian. 

His mother was German, but descended from one of Queen Victoria's daughters and born at Windsor Castle.

It's always been amusing to refer to him as 'Phil The Greek' though.  :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, charon said:

Phil the Greek considers himself Swiss not Greek....

More flavours to the ice cream. Hagen Daas missed a trick.

50 minutes ago, Toast said:

There's no Greek blood in Phil's family.  

His grandfather was Danish and was invited by the Greeks to be their King. 

His grandmother was Russian. 

His mother was German, but descended from one of Queen Victoria's daughters and born at Windsor Castle.

It's always been amusing to refer to him as 'Phil The Greek' though.  :)

The royal families of Europe are more inbred than an average family from Alabama.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, charon said:

No, not really. Still in the 17th century.

Look at Debretts, the English Queen is descended from the Prophet Mohammed via Edward the Fourth is it?

Can't hide the half caste aspect, but they did force her to not be a Catholic anymore.

Jew, Muslim, atheist, Buddhist, JW etc all allowed to be in cherge of the Throne. Only one Faith debarred.

Only one Faith debarred. And we are after you.............................................

Meh, I'm an Ubër prod by birth.

Could be English King but would mean sleeping with one of the cunts.

Application withheld.....

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I think the illegitimate rumours about Harry are wrong but have developed a life of their own. I don't think Diana met James Hewitt until after Harry was born. The dates don't tally. 

Aye, summat I posted on here years back. Red hair comes from his spencer ancestry and there's enough resemblence to Charles around the ears, balding pate, bridge of the nose to suggest he's who they claim him to be.

• Like 1

On 13/01/2018 at 09:35, charon said:

I've looked this up, and she was apparently brought up as a Protestant, although she went to a Catholic school.  Her mother is Protestant and her father Episcopalian.

In any case, heirs to the throne are no longer barred from marrying Catholics.  The 2013 Act that changed the rules of succession also removed that bar.

You are right though that the Sovereign may not be a Catholic.  That's because s/he is also head of the Church of England.

I also discovered that her first given name is Rachel, which I think is a much nicer name than the ugly, clunky (and misspelt) Meghan.

12 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Aye, summat I posted on here years back. Red hair comes from his spencer ancestry and there's enough resemblence to Charles around the ears, balding pate, bridge of the nose to suggest he's who they claim him to be.

Wouldn't you like to see a Maury Povich show around this complete with DNA test?  I can see it now "Charles, you ARE the father!"

• Like 1

Rachel is a horrible name toastie.

Aye re marrying other faiths and the CoE aspect, but nowt to say a Muslim can't take cherge. There is, specifically, about bead rattlers.

22 minutes ago, charon said:

Rachel is a horrible name toastie.

father-ted-careful-now.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Toast said:

I've looked this up, and she was apparently brought up as a Protestant, although she went to a Catholic school.  Her mother is Protestand and her father Episcopalian.

In any case, heirs to the throne are no longer barred from marrying Catholics.  The 2013 Act that changed the rules of succession also removed that bar.

You are right though that the Sovereign may not be a Catholic.  That's because s/he is also head of the Church of England.

I also discovered that her first given name is Rachel, which I think is a much nicer name than the ugly, clunky (and misspelt) Meghan.

seek help

15 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

seek help

For what?  My interest in expanding my general knowledge, or my taste in names?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I think the illegitimate rumours about Harry are wrong but have developed a life of their own. I don't think Diana met James Hewitt until after Harry was born. The dates don't tally. 

But the hair does.

2 hours ago, redrumours said:

But the hair does.

No it doesn't - he has red haired Spencer relatives

• Like 1

Harry and his cousin George McCorquodale (son of Diana's sister).

d38417614acfb67857ecf2b1dd472da3.jpg

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Toast said:

Harry and his cousin George McCorquodale (son of Diana's sister).

d38417614acfb67857ecf2b1dd472da3.jpg

Sadly you won't convince those who are determinedly lost in their desire to believe a story regardless of the facts. 

Perhaps they are Doctor Who fans who believe in a time machine tardis otherwise how do they explain how James Hewitts sperm flew back in time to impregnate Diana before he ever met her!! 

The dates don't tally! 

54 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

No it doesn't - he has red haired Spencer relatives

My opinion on whether Harry's Charles' son aside, just want to point out that even if he was illegitimate, he'd still get Spencer genes from Diana. It's Windsor genes that're in question, so he could very well have gotten the red hair from his mum even if Charlie isn't his dad.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CastAway said:

My opinion on whether Harry's Charles' son aside, just want to point out that even if he was illegitimate, he'd still get Spencer genes from Diana. It's Windsor genes that're in question, so he could very well have gotten the red hair from his mum even if Charlie isn't his dad.

Exactly.  We are just demonstrating that there is a perfectly legitimate explanation for his gingerness.

2 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

It's amusing how many believe James Hewitt has magic sperm that can flyback years in time! :lol:

Gary Glitter tried that as an argument in his defence.....

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

It's amusing how many believe James Hewitt has magic sperm that can flyback years in time! :lol:

Aye, the same people who believe Roswell was briefly invaded by aliens despite the fact the human witnesses to the event conspiciously failed to spot each other and that their varied tales give us six landing sites (one fewer than the number of credible witnesses who's stories tally with the crash of a top secret unmanned balloon project)

Rant over!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CastAway said:

Exactly.