VSBfromH

Rumours

2 hours ago, arghton said:

Lots of rumours going around that Nigerian politician and Governor of Ondo State Rotimi Akeredolu suffers from and is seriously ill with leukemia.

Yeah, it’s the talking point down my local.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, OneManJury said:

10 hours ago, arghton said:

Lots of rumours going around that Nigerian politician and Governor of Ondo State Rotimi Akeredolu suffers from and is seriously ill with leukemia.

Yeah, it’s the talking point down my local.

Church bulletin here mentioned it in the prayer section.

• Like 1

On 01/10/2022 at 15:37, drol said:

Tinubu hospitalised again in the UK.

For how long they will insist everything is fine?

Bola Tinubu, now the President Elect of Nigeria is again widely rumored to be ill as he's had multiple mystery visits to France this year, just returned from there two weeks ago and is now allegedly going back. He didn't look "ill" last month but worth keeping an eye on

• Like 1

Heard on the grapevine that FB is reporting Marcus Plantin, TV producer/director responsible for many shows from Top Of The Pops, The Generation Game, Blankety Blank, Live From Her Majesty's etc etc has died.

Anyone able to confirm?

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

Heard on the grapevine that FB is reporting Marcus Plantin, TV producer/director responsible for many shows from Top Of The Pops, The Generation Game, Blankety Blank, Live From Her Majesty's etc etc has died.

Anyone able to confirm?

His son is the one who has posted it on FB, so looks legit. I'm sure a broadsheet obit will follow given him fame in the 1990's.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Octopus of Odstock said:

His son is the one who has posted it on FB, so looks legit. I'm sure a broadsheet obit will follow given him fame in the 1990's.

That's really sad - some of us watched the credits on shows you know. The British ones of course, because you could read them!

Not sure about the obit though - Stanley Appel hasn't had one yet. And TOTP was essentially the Beeb's flagship show during his tenure - I'd definitely expected something, given his revamp of that show.

Plantin did some great shows, whether he did anything noteworthy beyond that, I don't know.

On 27/01/2023 at 05:39, arghton said:

Rotimi Akeredolu in critical condition and will be flown out of the country for treatment according to this source.

• Like 1

On 31/05/2023 at 21:59, YoungWillz said:

Anyone able to confirm?

Deadline has Marcus Plantin

• Like 2

It is talked that Britain's Got Talent dance star Paddy Jones (Wiki) also known as Salsa Granny, died last year!?

According to this TikTok video, someone at the comments (even though he was told it was a lie) is instisting that she died last year batteling a year with Covid.

To me look very odd and extraordinary that she died quietly after the fame she got in 2015, she lived her life mostly in Spain lately and her official Fb last post was on Jan 2022, so I dont really know? Any thought?

On 02/06/2023 at 05:55, Superstar said:

Rotimi Akeredolu in critical condition and will be flown out of the country for treatment according to this source.

Abroad for medical treatment battling "unspecified illness" and has been since 6th of June. They're saying he'll be back but his duties have been given to his deputy who has said "don't stop praying for Akeredolu". Everyone also seems sure he won't make it to the 2024 Ondo gubernatorial election.

• Like 2

Twitter currently claiming that folk demon/gym afficionado Purple Aki has been found dead in his flat.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Twitter currently claiming that folk demon/gym afficionado Purple Aki has been found dead in his flat.

He'll be a hit for me in the Dictionary Deadpool if so.  There have been false rumours of his demise before but it wouldn't be that surprising. I doubt he'll reach 70.

59 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

This guy was the stuff of  many young lads and teenagers nightmares were I live back in the day. It wasn't just gyms and sports stadiums he harassed males but also in parks and he used to hang around a place near me were teenagers played on their mountain bikes, a sort of dirt track. He often made his requests with real menace.

Some I personally know were genuinely frightened by their experiences with him.

• Like 1

On 01/09/2023 at 20:40, Spade_Cooley said:

Alive and well it seems.

Video of him from 31st Aug, and photos of him from 1st Sep prove the rumours were rubbish.

• Like 1

Who doesn't love a scurrilous health rumour?

Jean Todt, ex FIA and Ferrari head, perhaps best known to the wider world for his marriage to Michelle Yeoh.

Looks thinner in recent photos, sold off his vast watch collection for millions,  upset his best friend and no longer speaks to him, married Yeoh one year earlier than planned. 

Could it be that he married early as he won't make it to next year? Won't speak to his friend as he knows he's on his way out? Raising money for funds for treatment?

Or a load of old claptrap? You decide....

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Octopus of Odstock said:

Who doesn't love a scurrilous health rumour?

Jean Todt, ex FIA and Ferrari head, perhaps best known to the wider world for his marriage to Michelle Yeoh.

Looks thinner in recent photos, sold off his vast watch collection for millions,  upset his best friend and no longer speaks to him, married Yeoh one year earlier than planned. 

Could it be that he married early as he won't make it to next year? Won't speak to his friend as he knows he's on his way out? Raising money for funds for treatment?

Or a load of old claptrap? You decide....

I like it. Jean Todt also regularly visits Michael Schumacher and reports. Tje last report was back on April. Because of Schumacher he's a universally known name in Germany.

• Like 1

Lots of rumors on Russian social media and news that Ukrainian politician/oligarch Andriy Klyuyev who was one of pro-Russia president Yanukovych's closest allies before Euromaidan (head of the Presidential Administration, first Deputy Prime Minister & head of the National Security and Defense Council) is in a Moscow hospital, possibly in coma.

Edit: Gazeta and Lenta both reporting he's on ECMO following multiple organ failure...

• Like 1

Rumoured years ago that Hugh Bonneville had a super-injunction (i.e. an injunction preventing people knowing he had an injunction) based on fact the tabloids had dirt on his indiscretions etc. etc. 

Anyway, his long marriage is now history: https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/video/hugh-bonneville-separates-wife-25-084500315.html

• Like 1

On 02/06/2023 at 03:55, Superstar said:

On 20/06/2023 at 00:17, arghton said:

Abroad for medical treatment battling "unspecified illness" and has been since 6th of June. They're saying he'll be back but his duties have been given to his deputy who has said "don't stop praying for Akeredolu". Everyone also seems sure he won't make it to the 2024 Ondo gubernatorial election.

Rotimi Akeredolu reportedly dead: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/654371-breaking-governor-rotimi-akeredolu-is-dead.html

• Like 2

2 hours since it was posted and nothing elsewhere. Safe I think to call it bollocks.