Sign in to follow this  
Earl Gloomy

Susan Cullen-Ward

Queen Susan Barbra Cullen-Ward (Queen of Albania) born 1941 in Waverly, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. She married King Leka of Albania and had one son also called Leka. She died July 2004, it wasn't very well reported and no1 on here has mentioned her, i have heared of her but didn't know that she had died, has anyone else heard of her? I did find a very small Wiki link on her though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Cullen-Ward

Goodness, this is more intresting to comment about than a few of those other issues you have commented about since i posted this !!!!!!!!!!!!

I notice she married the son of King Zog. Presumably the same King Zog that I posted about a month or so ago. The same King Zog that had me ridiculed by fellow DLers when his sexual bent was doubted after seeing a bit of a effeminate photograph. Well, here is the proof - it's OK to dress up as Zog of Albania - but only at weekends!

DWB :D

Earl, since you always seem to follow up your initial post on any given thread with a second (, third etc...) one demanding our approval of it, here you go:

Woooo, Earl! Alriiiight! You da man!! Well done, nice one, way to go!!! clap.gif

(Feel free to copy & paste into future threads as required) :D

LOL@DWB comment well i dont know about you but i like to dress up as Princess Alice or Queen Margrethe of Denmark at weekends

Earl, since you always seem to follow up your initial post on any given thread with a second (, third etc...) one demanding our approval of it, here you go:

Woooo, Earl! Alriiiight! You da man!! Well done, nice one, way to go!!! clap.gif

(Feel free to copy & paste into future threads as required) :D

I wonder if this ever became a necessity...

I guess not, superb piece of archaeology there Mr Brimley.

LOL@DWB comment well i dont know about you but i like to dress up as Princess Alice or Queen Margrethe of Denmark at weekends

Princess Alice might have worn dresses from 1919. You are more then queer, it's even more then creepy. I don't know what to classify you.

superb piece of archaeology there Mr Brimley.

Why, thank you. I felt it was only proper to recall past dignitaries who had not garnered a proper number of posts.

Why, thank you. I felt it was only proper to recall past dignitaries who had not garnered a proper number of posts.

She only lasted a couple of years longer than her mother in law. Queen Geraldine lasted till 2002 - I presume she wasn't on the 2002 Death List, though.

She only lasted a couple of years longer than her mother in law. Queen Geraldine lasted till 2002 - I presume she wasn't on the 2002 Death List, though.

To answer your question - you are correct.

To answer your question - you are correct.

Was there a question Mr.Larkspur? I did not see a punctuation mark to indicate there was indeed a question. Did you see something that the rest of us missed or am I missing something that isn't there?