Sign in to follow this  
Vaagheid

Warning!!!!!

Do you mean things like multiple exclamation marks?

Guest The Fear of Man Cough

Perhaps you should start all your posts with a little sign so the mods could differentiate between spam and your posts. This way you'd be helping out in what could be a very difficult task.

Perhaps you should start all your posts with a little sign so the mods could differentiate between spam and your posts. This way you'd be helping out in what could be a very difficult task.

Maybe, then again apperantly they havn't (yet) hacked my acount here maybe because it's not as important as my mail, so they'll probably won't do anything about it.

Great idea thought, I'll start with this if I see that someone is misusing my acount here.

How do we know this is you, not an impostor signed on as you, trying to hoodwink us?

Guest The Rear of Darren Gough

Maybe, then again apperantly they havn't (yet) hacked my acount here maybe because it's not as important as my mail, so they'll probably won't do anything about it.

Great idea thought, I'll start with this if I see that someone is misusing my acount here.

How do we know this is you, not an impostor signed on as you, trying to hoodwink us?

I was thinking something along the lines of this tumbleweed2.gif to alert the likes of honez to the authenticity of the post.

What do you think?

Stop being silly..........i'ts well known as an almost fact that nary a hood has ever winked.

Hoodwinked! Preposterous!

Guest MT HOOD

WHAT ACCOUNT YPOURS IS HACKED WHAT

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::skill2::skill2:<_<:referee::blush::ghost3::unsure::referee::ghost3:<_<

I was thinking something along the lines of this tumbleweed2.gif to alert the likes of honez to the authenticity of the post.

What do you think?

@Cat O'Falk why the fuck are viewing this thread?

Is this some quirk of your spreadsheet method of browsing the forum?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Deathray said:

@Cat O'Falk why the fuck are viewing this thread?

Is this some quirk of your spreadsheet method of browsing the forum?

You got it in one. :lol:   :clap:

• Haha 1