Vaagheid

Voice Actors

Bad news for one DDP team!

Reclusive voice actor John Stephenson (and one of the last surviving voices on The Flintstones) died back in late December of last year!

Obituary here > http://westernboothi...stephenson.html

SSDI verification available here > http://www.sitcomson...d.php?p=4839544

Lovely

• Like 1

Anyone have any d.o.b. or health info on Gay Soper? All I can find is that she's been acting and performing since the mid-60s but that's about it.

I mention her in this topic as she narrated and provided the voices for the childrens' tv show The Flumps

Anyone have any d.o.b. or health info on Gay Soper? All I can find is that she's been acting and performing since the mid-60s but that's about it.

I mention her in this topic as she narrated and provided the voices for the childrens' tv show The Flumps

Currently appearing at the National Theatre in The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time

Typing "Gay Soper age" into Google (other search engines are available) reveals that she was born 6 February 1941, making her 71 now.

Anyone have any d.o.b. or health info on Gay Soper? All I can find is that she's been acting and performing since the mid-60s but that's about it. I mention her in this topic as she narrated and provided the voices for the childrens' tv show The Flumps
Typing "Gay Soper age" into Google (other search engines are available) reveals that she was born 6 February 1941, making her 71 now.

Thanks, I tried just looking for a basic online bio, but not sure why I couldn't find her d.o.b. (and I even used Google)

Thank you for taking the risk on that search term for us..

• Like 2

Thank you for taking the risk on that search term for us..

First search I got back details on Gary Sobers. not what I was looking for,

I expect it's also problematical if you seek information on the TV presenter Gay Search.

I expect it's also problematical if you seek information on the TV presenter Gay Search.

Well I'm using the internet from work and because the word "Gay" was used in the search, some of the links even though providing with a snippet of information about Gay Soper I'd get the error

This website is blocked due to corporate policy.

The website you are trying to reach is not allowed, possibly due to a security or regulatory policy.

Exception Details

The website you were trying to reach:

The reason the website is being blocked: Adult/Mature Content

Sites that contain material of adult nature that does not necessarily contain excessive violence, sexual content, or nudity. These sites include very profane or vulgar content and sites that are not appropriate for children.

Exceptions for this category need approvals from:

• Human Resources

Request a policy exception

Guest Guest

I clicked on this link expecting to see that a voice actor had died. I'm a bit dissappointed TBH

Stan Freberg is 88 today, not sure on what his current health is but getting up there in years.

Christine Cavanaugh, the original voice of Chuckie in Rugrats, Babe in... Babe and Dexter in Dexter's Lab, has diedaged 51.

I think I speak on behalf of the whole DeathList here when I say "omelette du fromage"

• Like 2

Reclusive voice actor John Stephenson (and one of the last surviving voices on The Flintstones) died back in late December of last year!

Lovely

Wikipedia still has him listed as living. According to the original message he died at 89 but Wiki has him alive at 91.

Edit:

Also alive at IMDB.

scratchinghead.jpg

Lovely

Wikipedia still has him listed as living. According to the original message he died at 89 but Wiki has him alive at 91.

Edit:

Also alive at IMDB.

scratchinghead.jpg

According to sitcomsonline they have his real name as August Verruyssen, although I've only seen his name as John Winfield Stephenson

Was exposed as another hoax. He's very much still alive.

Gary Owens, voice of Roger Ramjet, Space Ghost and, most importantly, Powdered Toast Man, dead at 80.

Smh MOST importantly his work as the announcer on Laugh-In. Friggin 30 yr olds....

SC

Very sad loss RIP

Gary Owens, voice of Roger Ramjet, Space Ghost and, most importantly, Powdered Toast Man, dead at 80.

Smh MOST importantly his work as the announcer on Laugh-In. Friggin 30 yr olds....

SC

Very sad loss RIP

Well, not having watch Rowan & Martin's Laugh-in and not even being in my 30s anymore (as I'm 43), I know him better as the voice of Roger Ramjet.

Looks like John Stephenson is really is dead now.

Kind of marks the end of an era, He was the last one left who did voices on The Flintstones.

Kind of marks the end of an era, He was the last one left who did voices on The Flintstones.

Or the end of the stone age.....

(Enter rimshot here)

• Like 1

Or the end of the stone age.....

(Enter rimshot here)

Now all we need is a qualifying obit. I took a gamble on this one not being sure if he was still alive or not.

• Like 1