Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Ok, so I probably did more crotch watching than crutch watching to be honest, couldn't see a damn pair of crutches or a plaster casted leg.

I wonder where Shaun was....

Who were you crotch watching?

Ok, so I probably did more crotch watching than crutch watching to be honest, couldn't see a damn pair of crutches or a plaster casted leg.

My goodness, Shaun, you are quite like I imagined you from posting! Dunno if you are still single, but you shouldn't be, so there. Get a lady soon young fella!

If I'm honest, was c'wing most of the lads, yes I'm old enough to know better. I was quite taken with the ginger next to the black girl in front of you, I was interested he made such an off beat point during the broadcast about punching a hole in the EU. My mind sometimes works differently, filtering information and coming up with not so simple answers which make others think...and also sometimes think I'm loopy!

Good to put a face to the name.

I should probably add the last time I was on the telly was about 1991, I know it's kicking around out there, but probably pointless to post it ha ha.

I should probably add the last time I was on the telly was about 1991, I know it's kicking around out there, but probably pointless to post it ha ha.

:sherlock:

My goodness, Shaun, you are quite like I imagined you from posting! Dunno if you are still single, but you shouldn't be, so there. Get a lady soon young fella!

If I'm honest, was c'wing most of the lads, yes I'm old enough to know better. I was quite taken with the ginger next to the black girl in front of you, I was interested he made such an off beat point during the broadcast about punching a hole in the EU. My mind sometimes works differently, filtering information and coming up with not so simple answers which make others think...and also sometimes think I'm loopy!

Yes you're a good looking fella Shaun.

^^Ah charon, no I double checked and sadly STV took down its episodes of Win Lose or Draw!

I appeared on the episode broadcast 1 March 1990 in fact (pretty sure it was that one) Danny Baker hosting, Paul Coia and Jonathan Ross on my team and a couple of Nolans opposite with a delightful Liverpudlian called Pam.

Just months out of Uni...

I'm not very good at posting about personal stuff, but I'd just like to say how nice it is to be back posting again. The last few months have been extremely challenging for various reasons, but things are looking much brighter now, so looking forward to catching up with all things death related.

Oh and I'm STILL leading the DDP, which is a nice surprise! :-)

• Like 9

I'm not very good at posting about personal stuff, but I'd just like to say how nice it is to be back posting again. The last few months have been extremely challenging for various reasons, but things are looking much brighter now, so looking forward to catching up with all things death related.

Welcome back, DDT, the place is never the same without you.

And The Living End are doing record breakingly well this year, left some very strong challengers (and me) in the dust so far.

Can you ban Zorders again please?

Can you ban Zorders again please?

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif

• Like 3

BACK OFF, BITCHES, I'M FIRST!

• Like 6

My voice is horrible though.Sounds much nicer through my ears than on camera.

Ah, it wasn't that bad - no stuttering is always good. And good on Jon Snow for pointing you out for us Deathlisters.

If it makes you feel any better, the only time I had a run in with radio, it got axed. I was at uni, there was a strike, and the nice young lady from the radio was looking for vox pops for Clyde One. "Remember we're live" she said, having followed me from Millie the Dinosaur to the university gates. (Not to self-deprecate or anything, but this is how I twigged she was a chugger or someone like that and not a fellow student of course...) Finally, I relented and said: "Well, what they're doing to the staff is a fucking disgrace, isn't it?"

Alas, after that moment, I found that they just told people it was live, and it wasn't. Well, obviously, but still.

• Like 2

When you say taken by him do you mean his oratory or his looks haha? He certainly took everyone around him including myself by surprise.Cheers for the compliments about my looks.Unfortunately I am very single at the moment.

When you say taken by him do you mean his oratory or his looks haha? He certainly took everyone around him including myself by surprise.Cheers for the compliments about my looks.Unfortunately I am very single at the moment.

I have a thing for gingers. Don't judge me. Gingers and freckles are my thing.

Lardy's on the rampage ha ha. You'll be hooked up in no time, I'm sure. Hope your leg gets healed soon.

• Like 1

Single? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT, I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL! 😄

• Like 4

The home page has a 404 error.

Not for me.

First my first junior cert exam at 12:00 now I don't have any exams until Friday afternoon.

First my first junior cert exam at 12:00 now I don't have any exams until Friday afternoon.

Good luck and make sure you study young'un.

So you have a real life? All of you?

And there was us thinking you were going to be the Jochen Rindt of the DDP. wb.

And there was us thinking you were going to be the Jochen Rindt of the DDP. wb.

M.T. Graves who won the 2000 DDP managed to do it posthumously. Not a feat I plan to emulate (for several decades anyway.)

• Like 2