Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Did anybody hear Steve Wrights utterly pathetic interview of Katie Price today on Radio2?

I tell you what, if his tongue had been any further up her a'rsehole he would have been licking her tonsils.

Is that what we pay our Licence fees for?!!!

Yours

Angry of Norfolk

• Like 1

Did anybody hear Steve Wrights utterly pathetic interview of Katie Price today on Radio2?

I tell you what, if his tongue had been any further up her a'rsehole he would have been licking her tonsils.

Is that what we pay our Licence fees for?!!!

Yours

Angry of Norfolk

Thanks.

I now have an image of the bum-fluffed tw'at with his tongue in her rectum stuck firmly in my head.

Please pass the petrol so I can pour it in my ear and set fire to my mind.

I've just cleaned up cat vomit that had a tail in it. Blech!

I got very used to cleaning up the giblets when my beloved cat chose to express her cat nature and leave us tokens of her love. She died, suddenly and unexpectedly in May. But we've just agreed to take a mother and newborn from Cats Protection.

Bring on the vomit and giblets!

I got very used to cleaning up the giblets when my beloved cat chose to express her cat nature and leave us tokens of her love. She died, suddenly and unexpectedly in May. But we've just agreed to take a mother and newborn from Cats Protection.

My friend's cats only ever vomit on his windowsill, so when he comes down in the morning and opens up the curtains he is met with a sicky surprise.

I'm not really a big cat fan. I think Frankie Boyle (who I've got tickets to see in April, fact fans) got it right the other night, when in response to the answer '50 nights' he said the question was 'how long would you have to be laying dead in your flat before your cat gave a sh'it'. Most amusing :rolleyes:

My friend's cats only ever vomit on his windowsill, so when he comes down in the morning and opens up the curtains he is met with a sicky surprise.

I'm not really a big cat fan. I think Frankie Boyle (who I've got tickets to see in April, fact fans) got it right the other night, when in response to the answer '50 nights' he said the question was 'how long would you have to be laying dead in your flat before your cat gave a sh'it'. Most amusing :rolleyes:

Mine would care before 50 days, but only because the food bowl would be empty and, as a cat, she sees no reason why she should have to work in any way at all to get her food.

(Handrejka @ Jul 21 2009, 09:50 PM) *

So, what's the stupidest thing you or someone you know has ever done?

I work with someone who didn't know who Gordon Brown was. Her sympathetic friend tried to whisper the answer to her, but unfortunately she still got it wrong. In the world according to Sharlene, Gordon Brown is a Minister (the religious kind).

She also thinks that the current US President is George Bush. I assume she's never heard of that Obama guy...

I've just gone through my kitchen cupboards and mercilessly chucked out anything with a best before date of 2005.. well you can't be too careful can you?

Please, please, I'm begging, how the f'uck do you nteach a cat that? In fact anything other than puking just where youyr feet will stuymble in the dark. The cold oozing feeling of cat sick between the toes is getting too familiar. The bits are worse!

Today I'm sorting out the shoe shelf. Now, my house consists of me and two teenage girls, so some of you men will appreciate the mammoth task I am undertaking. I have packed some Kendal Mint Cake and have updated my will. My own death may well be the next one you are discussing on DL :rolleyes:

Having completed a job that's been on my JOBS LIST for the last 2 years (fix some broken tiles out at the edge of the floor in our conservatory) I'm now contemplating painting the patio-door frame. (It's another inside job for a wet day like today) Shall I? Sharn't I? Oh well, what the heck! I'll make a start on the undercoat!

Well done RA, nice to see a man take his home responsibilities seriously :D

Well I tidied the shoe shelf, chucked out about 20 pairs, felt smug, then went in my room, opened the wardrobe, moved some stuff and found a giant box - full of shoes :rolleyes:

I tidied my dining room cupboard as well. And now I'm about to go out for tea with my bro and then back to his for Vodka.

Please, please, I'm begging, how the f'uck do you nteach a cat that? In fact anything other than puking just where youyr feet will stuymble in the dark. The cold oozing feeling of cat sick between the toes is getting too familiar. The bits are worse!

Simple really.

Chain the f'ucker somewhere where it can puke till its hearts content.

Make sure said chain has a length no longer than its body......you get the gist?

This evening our Siamese Fighting Fish decided to jump out of the tank. This is not the first time it has done this. I wonder where she thinks she's going.....?

Returned from pub to find dog(s) had been sick all over sofa, carpet etc. All cleared up now, so just chilling out here.

Probably down to the raw venison bones enjoyed earlier. Half a dozen more waiting in fridge thanks to kind butcher, so do we dare let them have 'em? Dilemma.

This evening our Siamese Fighting Fish decided to jump out of the tank. This is not the first time it has done this. I wonder where she thinks she's going.....?

Down the pub, looking for a fight.

Why don't you buy a goldfish and put it in with it for a bit of fun for the fish, and you and the kids?

What's the point to brown nail polish? It looks absolutely revotling, there's woman at work who wears it and I keep wanting to ask her if she knows she's got poo on her fingers

My cat hasn't been sick as I don't own one, nor have I poisoned the creatures which come into my garden exposing my children to toxoplasmosis.

Yet.

Also, are some fish vertical?

I only ask because I have been "looking after" them and the one is very, er - straight.

Also, are some fish vertical?

I only ask because I have been "looking after" them and the one is very, er - straight.

I am not a *piscephile* but I think you can get bent ones.

My cat hasn't been sick as I don't own one ... Also, are some fish vertical?

From some forum I found by Googling "fish swimming vertically"...

"Do you know what type of fish this is? For some species, like an Abrimites Headstander this is a natural position.

Is the head up or down? If the head's up, and it does this when you're in the room near the tank, it may be looking for food. It may also be "gasping" at the surface for air if there isn't a filter or airstone in the tank, or the ammonia and/or nitrite levels in the water are high.

If the head is down, this may be a problem with the swim bladder - he may have a buildup of gas from a poor diet (usually feeding too much dry food [soak pellets and flakes first] or giving too much meat protein to a fish that needs more vegetable matter in its diet)."

p.s. I agree re: brown nail polish, H. Why? Like brown eye-shadow or, infact, anything brown. "Excuse me, your brown shoes look, literally, like sh*t. Although they do match your sh*t-brown dress." The only obvious exception to this rule is when Kojak wears a brown 3-piece suit from Botany 500.

p.p.s. "Swim" and "bladder"; two words which cause offence simply by their juxtaposition. Anyone for a kiddy-piss shampoo? All hands to the shallow end...

Down the pub, looking for a fight.

Why don't you buy a goldfish and put it in with it for a bit of fun for the fish, and you and the kids?

I don't think me and the kids would fit in the tank........

Could be right about the pub, though!

Just spent 6 hours trimming the leylandii trees in the garden, I'm feken knackered

Just spent 6 hours trimming the leylandii trees in the garden, I'm feken knackered

Trim them?

Id get a chain saw and rip the b'stards to shreds.

The most anti social tree in the universe.

You are probably going to tell me you live in the middle of nowhere with only sheep for neigbours.

How many pairs of wellies have you got then?

Trim them?

Id get a chain saw and rip the b'stards to shreds.

The most anti social tree in the universe.

You are probably going to tell me you live in the middle of nowhere with only sheep for neigbours.

How many pairs of wellies have you got then?

Erm......... I do live in the middle of nowhere and you are correct, I do have sheep for neighbours. There are a few other humans in the village as well.

Also, I only have one pair of wellies :)

Also, I only have one pair of wellies

S'okay. Most of the lookers amongst the sheep only have one pair of back legs. You've gotta get really close to Sellafield before that rule ceases to apply.

• Like 1

Guest guesty
Also, I only have one pair of wellies

S'okay. Most of the lookers amongst the sheep only have one pair of back legs. You've gotta get really close to Sellafield before that rule ceases to apply.

Out of interest how many pairs of velcro gloves do you own?