Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Currently celebrating Easter holidays.

I have a strong feeling that a major death will take place before the weekend is out.

Who was it?

• Like 3

I have a strong feeling that a major death will take place before the weekend is out.

Who was it?

Barry Hines

• Like 1

Who was it?

Barry Hines

Who?

Who was it?

Barry Hines

what about nthe tremendous loss of mini Kim kardashian.

Who was it?

Deathray's credibilty.

• Like 2

Who was it?

Barry Hines

Who?

Author of A Kestrel for a Knave.

Who was it?

Barry Hines

Who?

Author of A Kestrel for a Knave.

Wow, Deathray, right again! That's a fucking HUGE death!

• Like 1

Thanks to some kind prompting from another DL member I am dating again. It has been an interesting two weeks. Younger men seem to really be into me. Go figure. Must be the hair. LOL

:( Wasn't you who told me I was too young for you?

In all seriousness, hope things go well. :)

Well ive got my pick up truck for sale and ive had a message from a potential buyer, a Tariq from Walthamstow East London.

Do I tell him it has the capacity to carry a rocket launcher? Does he need to know that, IMHO, it will drive to Syria, no bother???

Fucking hell!!!

• Like 2

Well ive got my pick up truck for sale and ive had a message from a potential buyer, a Tariq from Walthamstow East London.

Do I tell him it has the capacity to carry a rocket launcher? Does he need to know that, IMHO, it will drive to Syria, no bother???

Fucking hell!!!

Good old casual ethnicism, the last true bastion of politically incorrect arseholes like yourself.

Fucking hell!!!

Good old casual ethnicism, the last true bastion of politically incorrect arseholes like yourself.

Perhaps if we had all inclined to be a little less 'Politically correct' we wouldn't be in the deep fucking shit we are currently in.

Now fuck off back to school.

• Like 1

Thanks to some kind prompting from another DL member I am dating again. It has been an interesting two weeks. Younger men seem to really be into me. Go figure. Must be the hair. LOL

Is it coz you have juggs like marrows and can suck the bumper off a Land Rover?? :ninja:

Fucking hell!!!

Perhaps if we had all inclined to be a little less 'Politically correct' we wouldn't be in the deep fucking shit we are currently in.

We're not in any deep shit, no more so than we were in the 70s, 80s, or 90s. Put the Daily Mail down and pick up a good book and book a one way trip to Switzerland.

Fucking hell!!!

We're not in any deep shit, no more so than we were in the 70s, 80s, or 90s. Put the Daily Mail down and pick up a good book and book a one way trip to Switzerland.

How would you know, you didn't exist in the 70s and 80s.

• Like 1

Is it coz you have juggs like marrows and can suck the bumper off a Land Rover?? :ninja:

Was that a rhetorical question?

I have a fabulous rack and as for my oral skills that will have to remain in your (and Deathray's) imaginations. I do think it's the hair though. I get interesting offers; a few I'd even consider. :)

Im too old for those.

Was that a rhetorical question?

I have a fabulous rack and as for my oral skills that will have to remain in your (and Deathray's) imaginations. I do think it's the hair though. I get interesting offers; a few I'd even consider. :)

Do these young men realise what's in store for them? :evil2:

rack.jpg

• Like 6

I guess I walked into that one. Oh well, it was fun and now it's not. Take care.

It was a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I guess I walked into that one. Oh well, it was fun and now it's not. Take care.

'TWAS ONLY A PRANK BRO!!!!

EDIT: (posted this before realising LFN and RC are both probably to old and decrepit to get the reference)

'TWAS ONLY A PRANK BRO!!!!

EDIT: (posted this before realising LFN and RC are both probably to old and clever to give a fuck about yet another of my shit posts)

FTFY