Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Apparently some people haven't taken too kindly to the guffaws surrounding the 'controlled explosion' on a suitcase in Durham city centre.

This suitcase contained a selection of DVDs.

Obviously, IS COULD have targeted Durham City centre for an easy win but, well, its a bit cold and a bit far Norffff to give a fuck about.

What next? A controlled explosion on an unattended Dildo in Cleethorpes???

I guess I walked into that one. Oh well, it was fun and now it's not. Take care.

It was a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disappointed that this "joke" has resulted in the loss of a good member of this site.

Perhaps sometimes people should hesitate before posting something "hilarious", taking into account the kind of person who is posting, by dint of the nature of their posting history. I appreciate in advance I will be shot down with the usual "it's an internet forum, take what you're given" angle, however maybe the line can more easily be drawn with some than with others.

I hope that RC will return after some time out, I seriously do.

• Like 2

Hang on - RC replied to LFN's comment with a witty retort and a smiley face - I've obviously missed something as I can't see where the offence was, and why it's been taken? To me it looked like she spat the dummy at Toast's picture of a rack, for some unfathomable reason.

Anyway, I've also got a fabulous set of tits and amazing hair on my chin, so form an orderly queue, lads.

• Like 5

I really hope RC hasn't actually left over this. The joke Toast made was probably bad taste but it wasn't horrendous enough to warrant leaving the site..

I guess I walked into that one. Oh well, it was fun and now it's not. Take care.

It was a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disappointed that this "joke" has resulted in the loss of a good member of this site.

Perhaps sometimes people should hesitate before posting something "hilarious", taking into account the kind of person who is posting, by dint of the nature of their posting history. I appreciate in advance I will be shot down with the usual "it's an internet forum, take what you're given" angle, however maybe the line can more easily be drawn with some than with others.

I hope that RC will return after some time out, I seriously do.

• Like 3

I'm not apologising for making an obvious and harmless joke which should have led to some amusing if risqué banter. She did say she gets "interesting offers".

That said, vanity is not a trait I admire.

• Like 1

Look, for example the banter I may have with say, Cat, might be a little fruitier than the banter I may have with say, Morbidkid.

All I'm saying is it is easy to get caught up in the conversation without catching who that conversation is with - many's the post I've had ready (comedy gold in my opinion) and had to stop myself because I realised that perhaps it's not really for one or more of those involved in the discourse (note I didn't use the word intercourse, for that would be wrong and a little too fruity anyway, but I really wanted to put that in...no pun intended... or maybe it was).

Anyway, I've probably posted some things inappropriately too, nobody's perfect. Agreed we can't be oversensitive about these things, but we are kind of aware of the personalities on here and before we punch that post button, perhaps decide whether to post it, turn it down a little or indeed ramp it up.

For me, it's back to deathsearching.

• Like 2

Toast's post was just a play on words, there was no malice to it and it wasn't personal. I'm not sure what the issue is.

• Like 3

Toast's post was just a play on words, there was no malice to it and it wasn't personal. I'm not sure what the issue is.

Middle aged woman are crazy? Who knew? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

The ones that annoy me are those that pull a funny at somebody else but get offended when the tables are turned. If you can't take it, don't dish it.

Wrt the specific: RC herself was the one that said "I've got a great rack", I cannot for the life of me see how Toasts' pic of a different sort of rack is offensive, even if you factor in the idea that it is used in some kind of sexual activity, the very phrase "I've got a nice rack" is sexual to start with. How the hell is anyone supposed to know you're going to take offence if it's twisted slightly, when you yourself were in the same ballpark?

• Like 5

I have a pretty impressive rack myself.

126d500x462.jpg

• Like 3

I don't think anyone here understands the horror of having a picture of a rack aimed at you. A guy I knew sent me a picture of a rack and I did what any normal person would do, I killed myself on the spot. I just pray for RC and her mental health. Toast I hope you rot in hell for that picture of a rack. Now I am going to cry in the corner as the image traumatised me.

• Like 3

I'm a little confused by this turn of events, but then, sometimes you can catch people at bad times. That's life.

I used to self-censor posts before they went up, as I've found West of Scotland humour doesn't often translate well online, but it's most just daft stuff, and as the years go by, I tend to just go for it.

It would be a shame if the Random Canadian person left as, from the few times we've spoken in the chat thing, she seemed nice enough. She even once claimed to have laughed at one of my jokes! :D

Lets put it all into perspective.

Nobody died, unlike in Brussels, Paris, Ankara and everywhere else, or so it seems.

So fuck it.

Anyway, Im hung like an emaciated Chihuahua.

Anybody got any pics of an emaciated Chihuahua? :D

• Like 1

For Christ's sake. This has never been a forum where punches were pulled or slightly off-color humor was censored. If you can't take it, you don't belong here. Ciao.

And yes, I am a crazy middle aged woman who's rack is succumbing to gravity but who can still suck the chrome off a fender. So there.

• Like 7

That feeling when you log in just before midday and realise there won't be any new posts because Bibliogryphon isn't on his lunch break yet.

• Like 1

That feeling when you log in just before midday and realise there won't be any new posts because Bibliogryphon isn't on his lunch break yet.

Not sure whether to be upset or secretly pleased about this one.......

• Like 1

I used to have a 19 inch rack:

342%2042u%2C%2019inch%20server%20rack_%2

• Like 5

I used to have a 19 inch rack:

342%2042u%2C%2019inch%20server%20rack_%2

Phwoarrrrr

• Like 1

For Christ's sake. This has never been a forum where punches were pulled or slightly off-color humor was censored. If you can't take it, you don't belong here. Ciao.

And yes, I am a crazy middle aged woman who's rack is succumbing to gravity but who can still suck the chrome off a fender. So there.

This news has just got to Syria......................

queue_zpsrgtft5wz.png

Brace yourself CA :lol:

• Like 4

Not sure whether to be upset or secretly pleased about this one.......

It was intended as a compliment of sorts, but it does mean we'll all know you've been fired when you start posting a 10:30 in the morning. You must be one of the few users on her who doesn't post on the clock.

Another 6 people arrested in Brussels by anti terrorist Police.

Anybody want to tell them 'YOU ARE TOO FUCKING LATE!!!!!!!

moved to proper thread...

After 33 days on a rig, Sir Creep got off a boat, got in his car and drove 15 miles or so and rolled his F150 and ended up in a ditch.

Broken 8th (L5) and 11th anterior ribs. Otherwise still on THIS side of the DL postings, tyvm. Don't break a rib, word to the wise. Looks like I am out 6-8 weeks.

SirC

• Like 1

After 33 days on a rig, Sir Creep got off a boat, got in his car and drove 15 miles or so and rolled his F150 and ended up in a ditch.

Broken 8th (L5) and 11th anterior ribs. Otherwise still on THIS side of the DL postings, tyvm. Don't break a rib, word to the wise. Looks like I am out 6-8 weeks.

SirC

Ouch! Get better soon.

• Like 1