Is he obitable?

• Like 1

What were we talking about again?

About Drol Sr. having an emphysema.

Is he obitable?

Don't go down the Morbidprick route.

Leave families out of it.

• Like 1

Drol Sr. was hospitalized last week for respiratory troubles, linked to his emphysema (a family genetic feature). Already discharged and back to drink all the day.

If you are asking yourselves, I'm not George W. Bush.

I am not.

Said if. In fact I know you know I'm Donald Trump.
no, you're drol.

Do you ever hope that one of Basement Jaxx dies in a car crash so you can post "Where's your airbag?" here and get ten likes?

Ok, Im thick and fucking old.

That's gone over my head.

But where's your head at?

Aforementioned mashup....

Excellently done imo..

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x342bge

Royal Rumble this evening, so off to my mates' house.

Best night of the year...

• Like 1

Royal Rumble this evening, so off to my mates' house.

Best night of the year...

Twas excellent!

There's a big one on the way I can feel it/

There's a big one on the way I can feel it/

Make sure there's paper, then.

I took a trip to my GP this morning, now on a course of tablets ( not for syphilis Lardy) and have to go back next week for an ECG and blood test.

Having an aversion to going to see a Doctor, Im amazed at the way it all works, its all clearly geared up for people with season tickets to their seat outside room X.

So, Ive either got something wrong with my stomach, over producing acids or something or ive got a problem with my heart.

That seems to be where its going although should the ECG and blood test come out ok its going to be a trip to the Hospital to have a fuggin camera ( probably still on its tripod as its Norfolk ) shoved down my throat for a better look.

Considering Ive done over 25 years working out in all weathers, doing a physical job its a bit of a bastard to know that you will still get issues that those who sit on their arses all day smoking weed and playing Grand Theft Auto do not.

I never had this shit when I smoked.

I took a trip to my GP this morning, now on a course of tablets ( not for syphilis Lardy) and have to go back next week for an ECG and blood test.

Having an aversion to going to see a Doctor, Im amazed at the way it all works, its all clearly geared up for people with season tickets to their seat outside room X.

So, Ive either got something wrong with my stomach, over producing acids or something or ive got a problem with my heart.

That seems to be where its going although should the ECG and blood test come out ok its going to be a trip to the Hospital to have a fuggin camera ( probably still on its tripod as its Norfolk ) shoved down my throat for a better look.

Considering Ive done over 25 years working out in all weathers, doing a physical job its a bit of a bastard to know that you will still get issues that those who sit on their arses all day smoking weed and playing Grand Theft Auto do not.

Could be worse ...

Seriously, hope it all turns out well. I too am a doctor avoider as far as possible.

Could be worse ...

Seriously, hope it all turns out well. I too am a doctor avoider as far as possible.

Ive not had anything shoved down my throat before Toastie :)

Its probably trapped wind, I need to be winded by a buxom mature woman or summat :D

Could be worse ...

Its probably trapped wind, I need to be winded by a buxom mature woman or summat :D

You must be in the minority on here :evil2:

• Like 2

Could be worse ...

You must be in the minority on here :evil2:

Oh,how true!!! :lol:

Omeprazole will sort you out.

Ive got Lansoprazole which, according to the Doc, COULD give me the shits.

As I told her, Im in a no win situation then! :D

I'm surprised you're not already shitting yourself at your age.

• Like 2

I'm surprised you're not already shitting yourself at your age.

You bastard.

I have corks. :D

• Like 1

*Dons white coat and stephoscope*

Were you checked out for a hiatus hernia LFN? That can cause acid reflux, but smoking lessens the effect. If you run your finger down your sternum and there's a slight bump at the bottom end, that could be the cause. Hopefully your GP would have thought of this, but surgeries are stretched to the limit at the moment, meaning basic stuff can be overlooked.

• Like 1

*Dons white coat and stephoscope*

Were you checked out for a hiatus hernia LFN? That can cause acid reflux, but smoking lessens the effect. If you run your finger down your sternum and there's a slight bump at the bottom end, that could be the cause. Hopefully your GP would have thought of this, but surgeries are stretched to the limit at the moment, meaning basic stuff can be overlooked.

Funny you should say that DDT but, yes, I looked that up before I went.

I have a rare/occasional acid reflux and I do have a bump at the bottom end!!

I showed this to my GP, even mentioned the hiatus hernia scenario but, no.......

She said the bump is the end of the sternum.

I think I will end up getting sent around the houses before we find out what the problem is!

Have no idea where's the appropriate thread for this, so this one was my pick....

Our town's resident homeless drunk type person passed away a few days ago. Stevie was a regular fixture outside the Co-op where he lived in his window bay, all hours of the day and night. During the summer, he would briefly wonder over to the park and sit there for occasional afternoons, but mostly he took root in his window and hated leaving for fear of missing the chance to sponge a few quid or a fag. Many, many locals, Church and authority officials went to enormous lengths over the years so give Stevie a better quality of life than the one he had fallen into. He repelled every single attempt to help him and much preferred the predictability and security of a bottle of own brand rocket fuel to anything others could offer him in the way of regular home comforts. He was, however, a jolly, approachable and cheerful man and if you took the time to speak with him, that time was never wasted. You always left with a different perspective on whichever topic was popular that day.

This evening, on my way home, I paused to admire the growing pile of floral and other tributes to Stevie which have taken the place of his usual pile of precious tat in the Co-op window bay. It struck me, Stevie was looking down from up high, pondering the scene and going puce with rage. For the cost of all them flowers he could have gone out in style with a bottle of Napoleon's finest. Sod's law really. You have to die to be fully appreciated.