Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

£50m of cocaine found on Norfolk beaches

Anyone heard from LFN today?

Nowt to do with me Toastie.

Thats the other side of Norfolk, probably destined for the noses of Gorleston.

^^ just woke up.....

• Like 1

^^ just woke up.....

Ive been awake all day fella, working outside in the shite!

• Like 1

Feel your pain...

• Like 1

Maybe I am just getting too soft in my old age, but can't help but think of that 20 year old security guard facing all that. Bet you he won't be charged but the experience alone will have a big effect. I know it would with me!

He's now been released on bail. I feel for him, this will affect the rest of his life whatever the outcome.

• Like 1

Just when you think you're sorted, Shit happens. Again and again and again.

• Like 1

Due to the English inability to deal with the sight of a snowflake, all usual activties are cancelled today. That means it's me, sofa, football, rugby and a full bottle of Talisker - incompetence has it rewards. I may not return to this site today.

• Like 1

^^ same but no rugby , and substitute the Talisker for Laphroaig. But that only getting opened at midnight.

• Like 1

:sherlock:
  • Like 2

Just had a nuisance call from some foreign-sounding chappie purporting to be from "Savers Club" - a new one on me.

It was a gift for my 'deaf old lady' persona.

"I don't know what you mean, dear. I'm in the Christmas club at the shop, is it to do with that?"

Apparently it was just a "simple household survey".

"Oh no, dear, I don't need a surveyor, thank you."

They rang off just as I was getting into my stride.

• Like 8

My 'new' car.... Drove to village this morning... Back box fell off... Had to get saw to the rubbers lol. Into village and coal/wood etc at petrol station. Dirty manky car parked there..... Fucking politzi doing plate checks :/ , pulled at the pump.

Cunts. Ever since A9 got average speed cameras, the cuntos have been everywhere in unmarked cars.... Grrrrrrrr.

• Like 2

Just had a nuisance call from some foreign-sounding chappie purporting to be from "Savers Club" - a new one on me.

It was a gift for my 'deaf old lady' persona.

"I don't know what you mean, dear. I'm in the Christmas club at the shop, is it to do with that?"

Apparently it was just a "simple household survey".

"Oh no, dear, I don't need a surveyor, thank you."

They rang off just as I was getting into my stride.

I get those quite often. They generally begin with 'we called last week but you were too busy to talk". I have no idea what it is exactly they want as I keep telling them that I'm still too busy and I'll always be too busy.

To be fair they're not pushy and aggressive (least in my experience) like those nice people from the insurance who want to talk to me about the car accident "you or someone at this address had last year".

My 'new' car.... Drove to village this morning... Back box fell off... Had to get saw to the rubbers lol. Into village and coal/wood etc at petrol station. Dirty manky car parked there..... Fucking politzi doing plate checks :/ , pulled at the pump.

Cunts. Ever since A9 got average speed cameras, the cuntos have been everywhere in unmarked cars.... Grrrrrrrr.

How old, exactly, is this 'new' car?

• Like 1

Last Sunday.... No tax cos I couldn't be arsed, possibly because I know think it is dodgy....

*pigs said not taxed since 2014.... Owners documents were Glasgow lol but never showed the cunts that...

Spent an hour stuck in a 6 mile jam on the M11 this afternoon.

That is life, I can handle that BUT those utter fucking CUNTRAGS who decide to drive down the hard shoulder with their hazard lights on and try and cut in at the front of the queue need to die a horrible fucking death under the blades of a Combine Harvester.

I hate people.

• Like 3

Last Sunday.... No tax cos I couldn't be arsed, possibly because I know think it is dodgy....

*pigs said not taxed since 2014.... Owners documents were Glasgow lol but never showed the cunts that...

We sold a motor recently and discovered road tax isn't transferable between owners now. We got a part refund back when we notified the DVLA. (Unless different in Scotland but I don't think so?). So whenever you buy a 'new' car, you have to tax it yourself right away. We never knew it had changed as it's been a while since we sold or bought a car.

We sold a motor recently and discovered road tax isn't transferable between owners now. We got a part refund back when we notified the DVLA. (Unless different in Scotland but I don't think so?). So whenever you buy a 'new' car, you have to tax it yourself right away. We never knew it had changed as it's been a while since we sold or bought a car.

Its been that way for nearly two years now IIRC.

At least two. Knew it, just didn't bother with such legalities ;) , will need to after the pull though.

Hope Shaun is doing all right...

But further to the discussion about overpaid so called professionals.........

En@land and Wales antidepressant issuing by the wankers.... Up 7%.

Issued like sweeties to avoid doing their job, and it still jumps 7%.

Close the NHS down ffs. Clownshoes.

Madonna Newest Member

Wonder if she'll post often.

Only when it's en vogue.

• Like 2

Who else is going to be single Valentines Day?

Well, if you would like to see what 100,000 cubic feet per second of water looks like sheeting down a collapsed spillway, CNN has some pictures.

Dangerous spillways spell trouble time for Californians

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/13/us/california-oroville-dam-spillway-failure/index.html

If you'll excuse me for a little while, my husband and my dog have been evacuated to far northern California and my 96 year old mother in law has been evacuated to a hospital up in the foothills. Fortunately she thinks she went to New Mexico in an ambulance.

Back soon!

• Like 1

Oh Carol :( Glad they're all safe.