Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Confirmed that I have Crohn's disease, started on steroids today to see if that will relieve the blocked bowel.

Confirmed that I have Crohn's disease, started on steroids today to see if that will relieve the blocked bowel.

Big plate of fried eggs and beans washed down with a bottle of green Coke is what you need.

• Like 1

Big plate of fried eggs and beans washed down with a bottle of green Coke is what you need.

I wish it were that simple but those are the ingredients, eaten when younger, that probably caused the problems that I am having now

I wish it were that simple but those are the ingredients, eaten when younger, that probably caused the problems that I am having now

Honestly mate, that green Coke is fucking evil. It clears EVERYTHING from your entire innards. After one bottle I actually shat myself inside out.

Wethetherspoons Bar Brawl Trowbridge

Fight over Lardy, presumably.

LOL one of my friends flagged that up on his facebook page. My thoughts also turned to Lardy ....

I'd love to take the credit, but I was tucked up in bed. However Lard The Youngest was there and is pissed right up in the top left corner of the video 👍👍 that's my girl!

• Like 4

LOL one of my friends flagged that up on his facebook page. My thoughts also turned to Lardy ....

I'd love to take the credit, but I was tucked up in bed. However Lard The Youngest was there and is pissed right up in the top left corner of the video that's my girl!

Wow, it's like an old western. Do people have to leave their spurs at the door?

Got to have knee surgery on 1st March at 7:30am.

• Like 4

Well, they might fix the issue then!

Good luck.

In the pub for 9am then. Luck Shaun.

Good luck with the lobotomy.

Good luck with the lobotomy.

That's an Asstoplasty you knobber...

Two weeks away. Good luck in all eventualities.

I'd love to take the credit, but I was tucked up in bed. However Lard The Youngest was there and is pissed right up in the top left corner of the video that's my girl!

Wow, it's like an old western. Do people have to leave their spurs at the door?

😄 You certainly have to wipe your feet on the way out!

• Like 1

Nabbed a copy of Watership Down to read from the local library just before Christmas. Got through 2 chapters before Richard Adams popped his clogs.

Now watching Dambusters for first time. If Michael Anderson pops his clogs in the next week, I guess I'll have to buy a copy of Donald Trumps book or something next...

• Like 5

Nabbed a copy of Watership Down to read from the local library just before Christmas. Got through 2 chapters before Richard Adams popped his clogs.

Now watching Dambusters for first time. If Michael Anderson pops his clogs in the next week, I guess I'll have to buy a copy of Donald Trumps book or something next...

Was it the censored version where they edited out the dog's name 'N-word'? :o Scunthorpe! (sN-word sN-word). There shouldn't be any censorship on this site; if a term is used offensively then the mods and admin can remove it and issue a warning or a ban.

I'm having faggots for lunch later today. Oh, N-word is banned but faggot isn't.

faggots1.jpg

• Like 1

No, its very much not censored, and was apparently shown by STV at 2pm!

• Like 2

So, I'm busy compiling my 1983 Top Of The Pops Theme Team long list already. Optimistic.

Anyway. I've saved a lot of time. A lot. The number of people I've come across who are already dead outweighs all the other years I've done so far - Forrest, Laura Branigan, George Michael, Bowie, half of one hit wonders Central Line, even Kenny Everett and Keith Harris. And I'm only at the beginning of April.

Still 2 years hence before I can use this year, although there are a few early topplers I might sneak into my main team next year.

Well, Michael Anderson lives, so I've started reading Jeremy Hutchinson's biography. It's fairly long so may take me a while.

*No More Expenses likes this*

15 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

So, I'm busy compiling my 1983 Top Of The Pops Theme Team long list already. Optimistic.

Anyway. I've saved a lot of time. A lot. The number of people I've come across who are already dead outweighs all the other years I've done so far - Forrest, Laura Branigan, George Michael, Bowie, half of one hit wonders Central Line, even Kenny Everett and Keith Harris. And I'm only at the beginning of April.

Still 2 years hence before I can use this year, although there are a few early topplers I might sneak into my main team next year.

I never knew Laura Branigan was dead.