Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

Is it wrong to laugh at "Monger" having his legs amputed for driving into a parked car?

It is right to have you back, Deathers.

Anyone know if there's anywhere you can bet on the Lib Dems to get a higher vote share (not seats) than Labour?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Deathray said:

Anyone know if there's anywhere you can bet on the Lib Dems to get a higher vote share (not seats) than Labour?

According to oddschecker, Ladbrokes are doing 4/1 on Lib Dems getting a higher vote (not seats) than Labour.

Betfair....

Swamped with essays at the moment so might be offline for a while.Wish me luck!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Swamped with essays at the moment so might be offline for a while.Wish me luck!

Good luck!

jumping_smiley19.gif

Good luck!

Good luck. Repetita iuvant.

Susanna Reid is on Celebrity Pointless, as I type.:wub:

2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Susanna Reid is on Celebrity Pointless, as I type one handed.:wub:

FTFY

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

FTFY

She is above all that sweaty grunting sex!!!!! :D

So we got an ant infestation.

Back in February, it was in the 70s for like a week. On the first day of this winter heat wave we noticed a trail of ants from our kitchen door to the area under the sink. We promplty killed the bastards with some dish soap and vinegar. We put some cinnamon by their probable entrance (a crack by the kitchen door), and they stopped coming after a couple of days.

Fast forward to early April, say two weeks ago. My sister starts complaining about ants in her room. Not many, just a couple at a time showing up by her beanbag chair and desk. We poured some essential oils over her floor, but it didn't work much.

So during Easter Weekend there was still the odd ant in her room, and even sometimes one showed up in my room or the upstairs bathroom. No biggie, right?

Well, a couple days ago, mama starts noticing a trail of ants by the living room door and nearby in the dining room/kitchen area (almost all of our first floor is open space so it's hard to determine exact rooms). She pours whatever household chemicals she has on them.

Yesterday morning was the big surprise. There seems to be a hella lot more of em in the living room. Mama moves the couch and it was BLACK. Dad rushes to Menard's to get some bait, while mama vacuums the lil bastards up. So we put up like ten of the bait thingies. It took a while for the suckers to enter them, but it shant be long 'fore they all die a gruesome death. 

Will keep y'all posted on this fascinating ordeal.

• Like 2

Oh, I had lot of infestations in my house! Pyrrhidium Sanguineum and Scleroderma were probably the worst but I also had ant infestation and could find thousands of them drowned in a honey jar semiopened. Good luck.

• Like 1

We don't get that many ants round here - conditions not great for them. It's house bugs instead, and in the old tenements, they're everywhere. Needs more spiders to deal with them.

Whereas last summer, caught a bloody hornet in the kitchen, right as Dad was visiting. Showed him it right as he was telling me I was exaggerating. "Bloody hell, look at the size of that fucking thing!"

Anyhow, deadpooling: it corrupts your train of thought. Years ago, I'd have seen the Ilie Nastase outbursts and thought "bit of a sod". Now I wonder: Hmm, signs of a Drop 40 bonus inducing brain tumour related moodswing? :D

Most of the bugs that sneak into the house are solitary instances, really. The last time I can recall otherwise was a few years back when there were countless gnats around the kitchen. Fortunately a bait-n-kill type formula took care of them.

52 minutes ago, msc said:

Anyhow, deadpooling: it corrupts your train of thought. Years ago, I'd have seen the Ilie Nastase outbursts and thought "bit of a sod". Now I wonder: Hmm, signs of a Drop 40 bonus inducing brain tumour related moodswing? :D

Nah, he was always like that.  His surname wasn't the only reason he was known as 'Nasty'. 

He got away with a lot because he was quite handsome when young, and a bit of a comedian.

005960e0b2f6c78c1110c75ccaeeb726.jpg

• Like 1

I was at a function last night and was chatting to one of Jenny Diskis old boyfriends.

I'm 16 today! :party:

• Like 6

Happy Birthday Joey.  I'm a bit scared to send you birthday wishes - Old Father Grim might be a bit busy.....

Have a wonderful year.

• Like 1

16 'what' ?

In dog years?

• Like 1

Gawwd, I'm old. 

Happy birthday, kiddo. :)

• Like 1

I've a Deathray type feeling we are in for a storming week of death.

Tebbit, get ready, it could be you....

• Like 1