Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Yes, he is, but it's a small role.

• Like 2

Yes, but in a... actually, no, it's a slightly bigger role in that Doctor Who.

But then, there were Cybermen, so who cares about the rest of the guest cast? Hah.

• Like 1

Hmmm - Willow, Leprechaun, Harry Potter, Star Wars.

Yep until Life's Too Short came along this guy was a nobody.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Hmmm - Willow, Leprechaun, Harry Potter, Star Wars.

Yep until Life's Too Short came along this guy was a nobody.

Yeah, he is just waiting for Tarantino to give him a bell for a meatier role.

He is a piss poor Kenny Baker (RIP) if you ask me.

They're ticking the diversity box. 

• Like 1

Road workers = cunts. Especially the ones that put signs out.200 yards....100 yards....50 yards.... Aye, wankers, I hit the first one at 80mph I expect 200 fucking yards, not 50.

• Like 1

Fuck up coffee3.gif

I had the shittest nights sleep last night because of my little brothers sleepover I only got an hours sleep and they hogged the sitting room for a good 24 hours thankfully I found a way to stop sleepovers.My mom accidentally left her wine bottle in the sitting room and while they were sleeping I drank it all and left it where it was and now they are banned from the house. I love it when a plan comes together.

• Like 4
  • Angry 1

7 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

I had the shittest nights sleep last night because of my little brothers sleepover I only got an hours sleep and they hogged the sitting room for a good 24 hours thankfully I found a way to stop sleepovers.My mom accidentally left her wine bottle in the sitting room and while they were sleeping I drank it all and left it where it was and now they are banned from the house. I love it when a plan comes together.

You're such a good older brother.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

My decree nisi was granted yesterday! Apparently it's "nothing to celebrate"

59F93BAF-AD22-408B-8CF6-DCAC2CBDCF67-192-0000025670D5AD11.gif

• Like 5

Wait. Older bro in Fenian Army, sister you want/need to kick in pie, and now younger bro. Catholic methinks....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, charon said:

Wait. Older bro in Fenian Army, sister you want/need to kick in pie, and now younger bro. Catholic methinks....

Nah, adopted ;)

On 29/07/2017 at 16:38, charon said:

You and your Cathdar...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boudicca said:

59F93BAF-AD22-408B-8CF6-DCAC2CBDCF67-192-0000025670D5AD11.gif

Course its good, its a decree ' nice aye' in some parts Bou.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Boudicca said:

It is definitely something to celebrate, but I have to admit that I am a far greater fan of the Texas 30 day no fault divorce. Done a couple of those. :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Finally took the plunge and signed up for a gym membership. Now I've just got to get my lazy arse down there...

6 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Do the right thing and explain to your mum and apologise to your brother. This is the kind of little thing that can lead to massive family rifts.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Do the right thing and explain to your mum and apologise to your brother. This is the kind of little thing that can lead to massive family rifts.

Why are you inside at your age. I am inside because i can't go out at my age but you are a young adult. You should be going out and getting laid not stuck on an internet forum.

52 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Why are you inside at your age. I am inside because i can't go out at my age but you are a young adult. You should be going out and getting laid not stuck on an internet forum.

What has the world come to when a 16 year old is sat on the internet at 12.30am on a Sunday morning lecturing me a 21 year old that they should be going out and getting laid? Shouldn't you be on a sleepover at your best mate's house that is actually you're girlfriend with liberal parents who's house you've just rolled into after hanging out in the town centre bar with no ID policy and be kicked back from a nightclub on your fake ID before going back to her house or you're older mates and getting your rocks off, listening to rave/pop-punk, drinking vodka straight and barfing up like most sixteen year olds? You'll find by the time you're 21 the novelty of all that wears off and a nice evening in front of the TV and some home made dinneris more preferable and far cheaper - which is important as you're not spending pocket money/part time wages on booze anymore; it's your own earnings/student loans that also need to pay your rent and buy food.... 

Edited by Deathray
realised being irish you wouldn't have a clue what new monkey music is so replaced it with a more general example
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Wait, so people can be invited to your house, but you aren't allowed to go out at all? That's seems very strange to be quite honest with you...

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Wait, so people can be invited to your house, but you aren't allowed to go out at all? That's seems very strange to be quite honest with you...

Even weirder is his younger brother is allowed to have (and presumably go to sleepovers), but he's apparently not allowed to stop over at a mate's house?

25 minutes ago, Deathray said:

What has the world come to when a 16 year old is sat on the internet at 12.30am on a Sunday morning lecturing me a 21 year old that they should be going out and getting laid? Shouldn't you be on a sleepover at your best mate's house that is actually you're girlfriend with liberal parents who's house you've just rolled into after hanging out in the town centre bar with no ID policy and be kicked back from a nightclub on your fake ID before going back to her house or you're older mates and getting your rocks off, listening to rave/pop-punk, drinking vodka straight and barfing up like most sixteen year olds? You'll find by the time you're 21 the novelty of all that wears off and a nice evening in front of the TV and some home made dinneris more preferable and far cheaper - which is important as you're not spending pocket money/part time wages on booze anymore; it's your own earnings/student loans that also need to pay your rent and buy food.... 

Lame and poor. Omfg

Actually, from this conservation, I think I might actually have an better idea on why The Mad Hatter can be very insultive at moments...

I was running wild when I was 16.^_^

55 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

• Like 2
  • Angry 1