Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

They gave me another one, but I don't think they believed me!

17 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Two on the front, one on the back. I thought you knew about cars? 

I do. :D

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

They gave me another one, but I don't think they believed me!

Told you they would!!!!!!!!

Why wouldn't they believe it? Halfords customers are in the main thieving gypsies, and a little lady not noticing the box was fucking empty is par for the course. *back in my retail days...."nice try, fuck off"....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, charon said:

Why wouldn't they believe it? Halfords customers are in the main thieving gypsies, and a little lady not noticing the box was fucking empty is par for the course. *back in my retail days...."nice try, fuck off"....

I suppose I thought that there's no way I would believe someone in my town that claimed 'the box was empty' so why would they believe me :D

And two things I'm NEVER called are 'little' and 'lady' :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, charon said:

I simply cannot imagine you in a customer facing role.:lol:

..........so that 20yr old 'model' kidnapped and held hostage in Italy......

She is back home and preening and pouting in front of the cameras.

A stint on This Morning, Good Morning Britain, and a slot on Loose Women beckons.

Another fame hungry bint with big tits and fuck all else going for her.

• Like 1

First thing I thought when I heard 'model' was 'staged'.....

And ftr.... 7 Years council lackey. 15 years conning pensioners. So 22 years customer service experience. And never again, shitehawks to a one. ***when elected, children under 16 not allowed in shops. Full fucking stop. Will help the fat cunts tooooooo.

16 minutes ago, charon said:

First thing I thought when I heard 'model' was 'staged'.....

Funnily enough so did I.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, charon said:

And ftr.... 7 Years council lackey. 15 years conning pensioners. So 22 years customer service experience. And never again, shitehawks to a one. ***when elected, children under 16 not allowed in shops. Full fucking stop. Will help the fat cunts tooooooo.

:lol:

IMG_0428.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So, ITV adapted a whole bunch of Marple novels last decade. They're generally shit, but it got me thinking about Deathlist stuff. Namely, A Pocketful of Rye (not see it, not read the book yet, ITV probably changed the killer though) was first broadcast in September 2009. Wendy Richard was in it, so a posthumous appearance, which isn't unusual. Large swathes of actors die between filming and the thing appearing in cinema or TV - Tim Pigot-Smith might win a BAFTA next year for it. However, her - Wendy's - husband in this Marple's played by Ken Campbell, who himself had died in 2008. So, can anyone think of any TV or film with 2 or more posthumous appearances in it at time of first broadcast?

Must be several, but my brain isn't working this early in the century.

20 minutes ago, msc said:

So, ITV adapted a whole bunch of Marple novels last decade. They're generally shit, but it got me thinking about Deathlist stuff. Namely, A Pocketful of Rye (not see it, not read the book yet, ITV probably changed the killer though) was first broadcast in September 2009. Wendy Richard was in it, so a posthumous appearance, which isn't unusual. Large swathes of actors die between filming and the thing appearing in cinema or TV - Tim Pigot-Smith might win a BAFTA next year for it. However, her - Wendy's - husband in this Marple's played by Ken Campbell, who himself had died in 2008. So, can anyone think of any TV or film with 2 or more posthumous appearances in it at time of first broadcast?

Must be several, but my brain isn't working this early in the century.

That Pocket Full if Rye had Prunella Scales in iirc wheras the BBC proper one had Timothy West in.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2017 at 04:40, Joey Russ said:

IMG_0428.JPG

It's not even September yet?

School holidays were late June to late August up here when I was at school.

School ended in mid-June and started at the beginning of September for me. It was weird finding out it wasn't consistently that across the US states.

It began in mid to late August for me and ended right before Memorial Day weekend for me. Of course, this is in my current location. Before that, it started around the same time but ended instead at the first week of June. So yes, it seems odd that they all start around different times. :scratchhead:

Of course, maybe it does make sense, considering that the education is up to the states (which in turn is also up to the districts who run them) instead of the federal government...

When I was a kid in inner-city Chicago, the schoolyear at Chicago Public Schools was always from early September to mid-June.

Now that I'm a high schooler in the Chicago suburbs, we start school in mid-August (tomorrow's my first day) and we end in May.

More and more school districts nationwide are making the switch to the August-May version, so that the end of the first semester (final exams) coincides with the start of Christmas break.

Personally, I'd much rather suck it up and take finals at the end of January with lost knowledge over the festive period and no break afterwards, as long as it means I don't have to start school in the middle of motherfucking August.

• Haha 1

I have no idea when I start school again its either the end of August of the beginning of September.

Incidentally, is Cancerous Hatred on the Alt Obituaries Deadpool our very own @JiroemonKimura? If so, they've opened up a 61 point lead in it, with 4 months to go.

1 minute ago, msc said:

Incidentally, is Cancerous Hatred on the Alt Obituaries Deadpool our very own @JiroemonKimura? If so, they've opened up a 61 point lead in it, with 4 months to go.

Hopefully, whoever they are, they win the whole thing. 

If you think Spade's domination is bad, there's this guy called Gerard Tierny who has won every year since 2012. Surely someone has to defeat him this year with his domination.

Wonder if we can get this Gerard guy to play in the DDP...

Just now, Joey Russ said:

Hopefully, whoever they are, they win the whole thing. 

If you think Spade's domination is bad, there's this guy called Gerard Tierny who has won every year since 2012. Surely someone has to defeat him this year with his domination.

Wonder if we can get this Gerard guy to play in the DDP...

Yeah, I saw that and thought: "bet I can beat him". Apparently, the answer is no I couldn't, because I completely misread the fame requirements for it! Tierny must play the DDP, I  assume.

Anyhow, I'm beating Death Impends, so I like to think I'm the morale victor. :lol: