Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

For the most part, in the AODP I like to go with interesting old people over the more competitive picks. Sort of the leisurely stroll to contrast my marathoning in the DDP.

Ex French Tennis Pro, Henri Leconte is on Celebrity MasterChef.

Am I the only person that has always called him Henri the cunt?

Ok..

• Angry 1

20 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Ok..

I probably would though.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Ok..

You might be the only person hereabouts who watches cooking shows. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 8/15/2017 at 11:20, Death Impends said:

For the most part, in the AODP I like to go with interesting old people over the more competitive picks. Sort of the leisurely stroll to contrast my marathoning in the DDP.

I tend to do that a lot too. On my longlist, I have many people that are in their 90s and the only reason for being on the list is "Old age".

Many of you curmudgeons may have noticed that it's that time of year when the godawful British media report A-level results day with a deliberate focus on the high-achievers in an attempt to make the average student feel like dirt.

Well, whilst I'm not one of those high-achievers, I'm pleased to say that I did get into my university of choice, that is the University of Stirling, and will be studying Philosophy there over the course of the next four years.

In the meantime, I can celebrate the opportunity of leaving my dull and uninspired life behind and making some friends and enjoying myself for a change. :champagne:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Have fun at the university of Stirling. :) 

• Like 1

Stirling is a beautiful campus and its tranquility may help a Philosophy student!

One of my friends has just graduated from there and sadly is on his way to London where the jobs are for him.

Have a superb time.

• Like 1

Well done, Cow. :clap: Have a good time with your philosophy studies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, The Dead Cow said:

Many of you curmudgeons may have noticed that it's that time of year when the godawful British media report A-level results day with a deliberate focus on the high-achievers in an attempt to make the average student feel like dirt.

Well, whilst I'm not one of those high-achievers, I'm pleased to say that I did get into my university of choice, that is the University of Stirling, and will be studying Philosophy there over the course of the next four years.

In the meantime, I can celebrate the opportunity of leaving my dull and uninspired life behind and making some friends and enjoying myself for a change. :champagne:

Good luck. I am going into my leaving cert year in a few weeks, got any words of advice?

• Like 1

In Norway the kids start school this week depending which age group they belong to. University started 

Monday, the rest Wednesday ages 7-15. High school today (Thursday). For NON-University students the last day is about the 3rd week of June. They do how ever have a week free in the Fall, Christmas-New Years weeks, Winter, Easter! 

Thus 8 weeks in the summer and 4 weeks spread through-out the school year. 

I grew up in Southern California in the 60s and early 70s. Was great to have the 12 week California Endless Summer! Only thing I miss from California. Have had rain almost every day this summer here in Norway. 

16 hours ago, CarolAnn said:

You might be the only person hereabouts who watches cooking shows. 

Well its on in the background.

I fucking DETEST Cookery shows.

The food usually looks hideous, too.

That's how I knew that Terry Wogan show, the last one he did going round the UK eating food at local cafes, was good. I'd watch it, and get really hungry. :lol:

10 hours ago, The Dead Cow said:

Congratulations. I had no idea  you were so young and I mean that as a compliment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

Congratulations. I had no idea  you were so young and I mean that as a compliment.

The real compliment is that he is young and doesn't act like a complete bell end like most of the other youngsters on here.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

Yes that's what I meant.

• Like 1

Kids is kids. We was stupid once, and young.

14 hours ago, CarolAnn said:

Kids is kids. We was stupid once, and young.

True but there is stupid and there is STUPID!!! :)

British cookery shows are pretty much uniformly terrible, but I will willingly place Chopped in my top 10 programmes on TV right now.

A woman I would unquestionably proclaim was the love of mylife so far gave birth to a healthy son earlier this week (not mine and was never thought to be).I felt I should and wanted to congratulate her and the father and I did not respecting a reply.I got one however and it touched me deeply.Why though?It is not my kid after all.

• Like 1

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 09:42, The Dead Cow said:

In the meantime, I can celebrate the opportunity of leaving my dull and uninspired life behind and making some friends and enjoying myself for a change:champagne:

So that's farewell DL then ;)

Well done!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

A woman I would unquestionably proclaim was the love of mylife so far gave birth to a healthy son earlier this week (not mine and was never thought to be).I felt I should and wanted to congratulate her and the father and I did not respecting a reply.I got one however and it touched me deeply.Why though?It is not my kid after all.

Well, hard to say with much of the plot missing here but... were you perhaps subconsciously worried the friendship with your (ex?) was on the ropes, and that they bothered to get back in touch means otherwise?

That's my best answer at 1am with so many missing jigsaw pieces.

12 hours ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Because you are still in love with her.

A shit happens thing, Im afraid.

You know, I was wonder how to phrase that as a question last night, but gave up. Trust LFN to go diving in there. :lol:

99.9% chance there'll be other women, who drive him madder with mutual passion, to the point he forgets all about this youthful crush, so that whenever they bump into each other, it's as friends and he'll wonder if he ever was that mad for her in the first place. Err, or so I hear.

Either that, or he'll turn gay, become a monk, or get run over by a bus. That's life for you.

I am wasted.

Im as pissed as fuck so the following may only make sense to me.

I have got pisssed at the local concervative club.

I was there cause my mates other half was part of a duo singing there.

She is a nurse, they are a Conservative  club.........................

• Haha 1