Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Second msc's post above. Get yourself to a doctor. 

10 hours ago, Sean said:

After todayI thoroughly hope not to see DL 2018.I am not dying or suicidal but just realise I cannot achieve happiness so may as well go down the slow self destruct mode.Sure I can in my professional life pretend I havd a purpose but emotionally I have nothing and see no way things will improve.Just hope I do not make a good age.

See the Doc, you are depressed.

Happens to the many and only the few do not understand.

• Like 2

Also. You're probably sat there thinking all of us are thinking your mad and that you must seem a right nutter, as anxiety and depression fall hand in hand. That is not the case, we're saying get yourself to a doctor because we're concerned about what you've been posting and want to encourage you to get help before things get worse for you - the feelings you're having will simply spiral up and up over time and I can tell you from personal experience the last think you want to do is ignore them and try and convince yourself they are normal; it just leads to a pressure cooker effect where you internalise and feel worse and worse. We're not saying go to the doctor because we think you're a nutter as you probably think, but because you're exhibiting signs of a reasonably common illness that can be fatal if left untreated. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Sean said:

After todayI thoroughly hope not to see DL 2018.I am not dying or suicidal but just realise I cannot achieve happiness so may as well go down the slow self destruct mode.Sure I can in my professional life pretend I havd a purpose but emotionally I have nothing and see no way things will improve.Just hope I do not make a good age.

My advice is to get out more and try to have some fun maybe something like lunch with your parents or a camping trip with friends. You spending too much time indoors and its hurting your self esteem and making you depressed.

Somebody just got £85 from a dealer on Dickinsons Real Deal for a bit of tat silver.

She wants to put the cash towards a holiday.

Obviously, replacing her missing tooth and tidying up the rest of those fucking tombstones is not too important, is it.

Welcome to the UKs underclass.

• Haha 1

Everyone always says holiday on these shows. For some reason, they never find the person who says "I'm going to put it in my savings account!"

59 minutes ago, msc said:

Everyone always says holiday on these shows. For some reason, they never find the person who says "I'm going to put it in my savings account!"

Who wants savings?!

I wanna spend it and enjoy it now thanks!

1 hour ago, msc said:

People with savings accounts go to antique dealers and get the best price from each of them by haggling the quotes against different shops not going on a national TV show where they might not get an acceptable offer. 

17 hours ago, Sean said:

Sean, this is a thing I know all too well, worse even. But believe me when I say it will pass, it always does. Just laugh life off, do a bit of lateral thinking, and do not stop yourself getting help if you need. 

Cheers for the support guys.Have had clinical depression for many years and seriously suspect my medication is not working.I will try to sort it out though as I start a new job next week so need to be in a better state than I am now.The horrible thing at the moment is those around me are unaware what is going on so assume I have stopped keeping on top of things through idleness which is not the case.It is easy for one to blame a lack of motivation on idleness.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, TheQuimReaper said:

Sean, this is a thing I know all too well,

Most defiantly judging by that avatar.

12 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Sorry, what's wrong with it? It's my passport photo.

14 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

I don't think he has shown any signs of defiance to be quite honest with you...

• Like 3

Gemma Atkinson has been asked, on Strictly Come Dancing, what kind of dance partner she hopes for.

I was slightly disappointed that her reply wasn't 'Someone with a big knob.....'

• Haha 1

I wid like that post, but I have no idea who you refer too....

3 minutes ago, charon said:

I wid like that post, but I have no idea who you refer too....

Fuck, sorry, I forgot that you don't have television yet where you are...:lol:

She is a soap star and simpering bint who shags famous people ( Christiano Ronaldo) and the like because it would not, for one moment, keep her in the public eye.

You would like her NOT.

Not buying that. CR7 is as bent as they come, no judgement, just he doesn't bat that way.

Same as the best player in the World <the Swede> , and even the first best player in the World <Pele>

52 minutes ago, charon said:

Not buying that. CR7 is as bent as they come, no judgement, just he doesn't bat that way.

Same as the best player in the World <the Swede> , and even the first best player in the World <Pele>

Totally agree with you. 

His liaisons with women have been no more than a cover.

Im not sure about the other two tho.

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Gemma Atkinson has been asked, on Strictly Come Dancing, what kind of dance partner she hopes for.

I was slightly disappointed that her reply wasn't 'Someone with a big knob.....'

Good job you can't dance then as she'd be sorely disappointed :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Good job you can't dance then as she'd be sorely disappointed :D

Can't win em all Lardy, can't win em all. :D

• Like 1

On ‎29‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 21:37, Sean said:

Cheers for the support guys.Have had clinical depression for many years and seriously suspect my medication is not working.I will try to sort it out though as I start a new job next week so need to be in a better state than I am now.The horrible thing at the moment is those around me are unaware what is going on so assume I have stopped keeping on top of things through idleness which is not the case.It is easy for one to blame a lack of motivation on idleness.

Depression is  great soggy grey soiled pants.  Hope you find better treatment (in all senses) Sean.

BBC live updates reference Flight Radar. Mr O'Falk, I presume...

I have a feeling that a very well known person will die this week. Not talking nationally like Liz Dawn (who may or may not be on her way out), but someone who is very well known on an international level. Mind you, I will probably be wrong...

7 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I have a feeling that a very well known person will die this week. Not talking nationally like Liz Dawn (who may or may not be on her way out), but someone who is Bert well known on an international level. Mind you, I will probably be wrong...

Well it'll be a tough week for Ernie then.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Well it'll be a tough week for Ernie then.

Ah, fecking auto correct. :wub: