Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Coff....

It *might* have been his plan to lose 'her'.....

Hits the bar if it was.....effort.

25 minutes ago, charon said:

Coff....

It *might* have been his plan to lose 'her'.....

Hits the bar if it was.....effort.

Gotta be easier ways of doing that.!

Her Dad was interviewed, he was unimpressed.:lol:

• Haha 1

Lol. I'll need to watch that at some point.

3 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Er, that utter fucktard that decided, five years ago, that it would be a brilliant idea to take his wife back packing in Afghanistan.

Now rescued, after spending those five years as hostages, he is complaining about their treatment.

Ok.

Some of that story just doesn't ring quite true to me.  I think there's more to come. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lard Bazaar said:

Some of that story just doesn't ring quite true to me.  I think there's more to come. 

Apparently he was previously married to the sister of a known and imprisoned terrorist?

That's why, apparently, he didn't want to end up back in the US, he was fearful of arrest.

Another 'allegedly' was that he had spouted some terrorist sympathy shite too.

Yeah, more to come Lardy.

13 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Apparently he was previously married to the sister of a known and imprisoned terrorist?

That's why, apparently, he didn't want to end up back in the US, he was fearful of arrest.

Another 'allegedly' was that he had spouted some terrorist sympathy shite too.

Yeah, more to come Lardy.

Also, and this might just be me, but they had a couple of kids whilst being held hostage. Now, forgive me, and this may surprise you, but if I was being held hostage by nutters the last thing on my mind would be shagging. Also, the baddies killed one of their babies, so why did they risk having some more?

7 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Also, and this might just be me, but they had a couple of kids whilst being held hostage. Now, forgive me, and this may surprise you, but if I was being held hostage by nutters the last thing on my mind would be shagging. Also, the baddies killed one of their babies, so why did they risk having some more?

Yeah I thought that then thought that, maybe, he didn't father those kids, apart from the one she was already carrying when they got lifted.

They probably didn't have access to contraceptives either, might as well throw that into the mix.

On 10/8/2017 at 19:37, Joey Russ said:

For some reason, I have a feeling that the record breaking death is going to come this week, yet I’ll probably be disappointed though...

Well, it turned out to be a very quiet week instead. Given the amount of high profile deaths that happened in the past two months, there needed to be a quiet week or two at some point. However, I suspect that it’s just another quiet before the storm, where more high profile deaths are coming very soon, including the gut feeling of the record breaking death for the list, before the end of the month...

Off on my travels. Currently in Madrid for three days of meetings but because those bastards at Ryanair cancelled my nice mid afternoon flight. I was up at 3am this morning to catch the 6.25 from Stansted. They are expecting 30 degrees here today though.

6 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Off on my travels. Currently in Madrid for three days of meetings but because those bastards at Ryanair cancelled my nice mid afternoon flight. I was up at 3am this morning to catch the 6.25 from Stansted. They are expecting 30 degrees here today though.

Madrid? They're sending you to deal with Catalonia now, too? You must be good!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, msc said:

Madrid? They're sending you to deal with Catalonia now, too? You must be good!

You don't normally see this amount of national flags flying unless there is a football tournament on.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

You don't normally see this amount of national flags flying unless there is a football tournament on.

.......or Franco has risen from the grave.

• Like 1

If still there midweek, you should take in the Madrid Spurs game, just to sicken LFN :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, charon said:

If still there midweek, you should take in the Madrid Spurs game, just to sicken LFN :D

What day is that? Last think I want is to encounter hoards of 2015/6 third places what with me being a mighty blue fox.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Tuesday I think.

Lfn will know better.

2 hours ago, charon said:

Tuesday I think.

Lfn will know better.

It would be better if it was Wednesday because I am coming home then. If it is on Tuesday then there might be a lot of disappointed Spurs fans at the airport. Probably not on my flight because I am going to Stansted.

3 hours ago, charon said:

Tuesday I think.

Lfn will know better.

Tuesday.

After far too many weeks days of the grass being too damp, I managed to get it cut.  :D  Not fun, and my elderly lawnmower agreed.

Followed by nice hot bath and hairwash, hot sauna face pack, and into bed for a read. 

Lovely - especially as fresh bedlinen on this morning.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toast said:

After far too many weeks days of the grass being too damp, I managed to get it cut.  :D  Not fun, and my elderly lawnmower agreed.

Followed by nice hot bath and hairwash, hot sauna face pack, and into bed for a read. 

I was the same (except for the face pack, and the fresh linen). Fekin grass is relentless. First chance to cut it in ages. 

Ed Sheeran gets knocked over in London and he only breaks his fucking arm.

FFS!!

I blame Trump.

21 hours ago, Toast said:

My garden looks more shit than normal.

I have had to replace some rotten fence posts.

Unfortunately, the builder of my home decided that they would set the posts in enough concrete to ward off a nuclear strike ( Trumps fault ) so that, I alone, could not possibly lift out or break up the old shite without serious injury or summat.

The Firebird came to the rescue!! :D

thumbnail_20171003_130730.jpg

You live in Coronation Street

ninja.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, charon said:

You live in Coronation Street

ninja.gif

It may as well be.

edited.