Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

16 hours ago, charon said:

Lol. For the cash it was a steal, but black ice, gritters out and single track road for 30+ miles populated by stags = 'no'. Barely got above 70 on occasions in the dark.

You'll spend more on a tyre for your beloveds than I spent on this :)

@charon, have you ever read about Sutherland resident James McRory Smith?   It's a shame he's dead because I've got a feeling you would have liked him...

https://jamescarron.wordpress.com/features/surviving-strathchailleach/

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, charon said:

Lol. For the cash it was a steal, but black ice, gritters out and single track road for 30+ miles populated by stags = 'no'. Barely got above 70 on occasions in the dark.

You'll spend more on a tyre for your beloveds than I spent on this :)

'Mingebag motoring' is good

I'm the twat. :)

5 hours ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

@charon, have you ever read about Sutherland resident James McRory Smith?   It's a shame he's dead because I've got a feeling you would have liked him...

https://jamescarron.wordpress.com/features/surviving-strathchailleach/

Sorry for delay but I turned off the dog whistle @ feature as soon as the upgrade happened.

Aye, respect for the man, apart from the second stint in the Army.

I've spent a summer night there in a tent that was being ripped apart by wind and torrential rain. Lovely place. Saw prints in the sand that were big, and feline. But fuck walking to KLB every week for the messages :D , I'm daft but...

*also been up afore the beak in Dornoch tooooooo. I won. Court shut now, 1-0 me.

** also stayed in house with no mains, and for 3 months no running water. Frozen. It was an isle as well so no neighbours to borrow off.

Starting out in work in the mid 80s I was involved in a councils housing dept. Knew of a man and wife who stayed in the hills south of tarbert in similar conditions, no electricity, running water etc in  basically an old black house ruin. Think they were in their 70s then. They hadn't asked for help which was what made them stand out.

My ideal as i booze my way to retirement/death is to do 6 months on a boat and 6 months in a hut in the hills over the year.

Boat is getting doable, and a hut, well , more than.

http://www.thousandhuts.org/

I, the same as yer man, wouldn't be opening no door to no fucking walker. Bound to be students so let them wither....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, charon said:

My ideal as i booze my way to retirement/death is to do 6 months on a boat and 6 months in a hut in the hills over the year.

If funds run low, you could always try and emulate Scotland's answer to Davey Crockett, Robert Sinclair.  I guess he must be dead as well by now, but he was briefly famous about twenty years ago.

• Thanks 1

• Now him I remember.
  • Couldn't understand how he could do that inland.
  • Wasn't there a yarn about a dog and message in bottle later?
  • And why have I got bullet points?
  • Sigh.......
  • Like 1

You've joined the listaholics on here, charon, clearly: all downhill from there. :D

PS The button on the reply bit next to the emoticons is bullet point list. Quite easy to hit by accident.

• Like 2

Big gas 'kick' and massive H2S release at the rig yesterday.  H2S monitoring folks came and said we had 8000 ppm of H2S around the shakers/drill floor.

1000 ppm is instant death.  :eshock:

Never presume it's 'just another day' in the oil field, or that you are given another tomorrow.

This on the heels of 5 dead in Oklahoma this week on another rig....
SC

• Sad 2

Well, "duck".....

:D:D

Zoey has made his account anonymous lololololololol.

He spends that much time on other folks he thinks it leaves no trace. Fucktard.

Imagine being a Zorders puppet account and having to hide on here

fannylock.gif

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, charon said:

:D:D

Zoey has made his account anonymous lololololololol.

He spends that much time on other folks he thinks it leaves no trace. Fucktard.

Imagine being a Zorders puppet account and having to hide on here

fannylock.gif

What fuck you on about? His account don't seem to be anon at minute unless I'm missing something.

Pretty sure you know damn well what it's like being a Zorders puppet account though; all you needed to do is change hun for muzza whenever you switched account before you're other one got banned.

100915_team_pic1516.jpg

1200px-Ibrox_Inside.jpg

FB_IMG_1514801370113.jpg

• Like 1

Lol. Trust daeshray to post a pic of Lee Wallace :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, charon said:

Lol. Trust daeshray to post a pic of Lee Wallace :D

You're just angry I found a rangers photo with you in it!

Not been at the shithole since a reserve game punch up in 85. 1% of the crowd nicked and running battles all over in a monsoon.

Won 3-2 :)

Re Zoey, accidentally clicked on profile earlier, said last on 6th January, ie he has gone anonymous.

On 7/20/2009 at 00:20, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Ok chums, this is the thread where you can exclaim "Its cold!!" or "Ive got to take Tibby to the vets to be de bollocked"
(or summat).
Basically, you can put anything into here that doesnt neccessarily fit or belong in other threads.
It should keep the Stasi from complaining about posts meandering off topic/post quality blah f'ucking blah.
Anyway, as a first post, I ponder this question.
Lesbians. Have they got life licked?

(Thanks for this thread LFN). Need some people`s opinion about something please. Our daughter-n-law bought our 13 year old grandson an E-bike. In Norway there are no age limits for using electric bikes nor has he taken a  course. His 16 year old sister has a moped and took a course as well. One must be at least 16 here to drive a moped. Am I worring over nothing? I know better than express an opinion here to her. (Our son died 4 years ago so we always have to approach her with caution since she controls the kids, which is her job.) Norway`s roads are crap, however he is allowed to be on the regular bike lanes and paths. Thanks for any opinions. I think I just love them so much that I want them to be healthy and alive and undamaged. 

Ask on Gransnet? They're quite sympathetic towards people with clueless DILs (and I'm very sorry for your loss and that you're in the horrible position of having to pussyfoot around her)

It doesn't sound right to me but then again I was talking about putting my seventeen year old up for adoption the other day and hoping to avoid grandchild woes :ninja: so might not be best placed to give advice.

• Like 1

Pm LFN, he posts on there.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, charon said:

Pm LFN, he posts on there.

Wanker.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

E-bikes are not mopeds. A moped can do 25-30 miles and hour if it's 50cc and 50-70mph if it's a 125 ( legally speaking these aren't mopeds tbough)  and puts you in as much if not more danger than a motorcycle. An e-bike is limited to 15mph (although can be derestricted to do 30mph) - which any determined 13 year old can probably get their push bike to do far more than anyway. I really wouldn't be concerned - make sure your grandson rides is e-bike in the same manner you'd want him to ride a push bike and he'll be fine. E-bikes still need to be pedalled like a bike, the main benefit is it makes going up steep hills far easier (save your lad having to walk up lots of them). If I was you I wouldn't be concerned. 

The main thing is he needs to select routes carefully (no dual carriageways, don't try and ride down rush hour traffic, use hand signals, don't ride in the gutter, pull over somewhere safe if you're causing a traffic jam, don't try and pull a wheeley u-turn off on A road, make sure any drugs he's running for gang leaders are kept inside something else smelly, if he's carrying a knife for self-protection strap it in the seat lining, if he's going to derestrict it use a proper kit not a hatchet job)

And get him onto a moped as soon as he's old enough.

• Like 2

Second trip of the year. Eurostar to Brussels tonight and Brussels to Bilbao tomorrow night.

• Like 1

Nearly had one of the presumably youngest posters in Deathlist forum history there. Came back through from the kitchen to find the wean casually typing gibberish into the reply box on the Gazza thread. Alas, deleted it before it got posted and any smart sod went "most intelligent post from msc in a while there".

• Haha 9

No worries. I just would’ve assumed you were drunk or something. :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, msc said:

Nearly had one of the presumably youngest posters in Deathlist forum history there. Came back through from the kitchen to find the wean casually typing gibberish into the reply box on the Gazza thread. Alas, deleted it before it got posted and any smart sod went "most intelligent post from msc in a while there".

Not an age limit is there?

MK at one side and Zoey at other. <57 year gap>

Can't pick u-18's, but is there a lower limit on posting? Surely not. Let the young shaver loose.

*assuming its normal wean, and not, a 'girl'.....

• Like 1