Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

So can any of us think of any regulars with a fondness for spamming up the forum when bored on a semi-regular occurrence? None that I can think of, of course.

Also, I was mid-post when the thread got deleted so: Drol was one of Lama's likes. Free the droll Italian one! B)

He was the Africa chap from months ago. Belgian IP, though a different part of Belgium from his previous accounts, and the FUCK KIRK DOUGLAS DIE BITCH posts removed any doubts.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

He was the Africa chap from months ago. Belgian IP, though a different part of Belgium from his previous accounts, and the FUCK KIRK DOUGLAS DIE BITCH posts removed any doubts.

Note to self: evade suspicion by refraining from "FUCK KIRK DOUGLAS DIE BITCH" posts. B):P

I suspected it was him for a while. Like I said before, that very shit quality reminded me very well of him...

21 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Quelle surprise. Why resort to the spam though? He can on occasion be quite amusing right up until the point where he curls a runny plop into a fan and gets madras everywhere. Well, on Kirk Fuck Die Douglas Bitch anyway.

So, I know that my official spring break starts next Friday. However, it is likely that another break from school will happen the week after we get back from spring break because the teachers are planning to go on strike starting April 2nd if their demands of money increase doesn’t happen by April 1st. And I don’t trust the legislators on either party to get something together before that date. 

Personally, I have mix feelings about this. On the one hand, I 100% support the cause of the strike cause the teachers haven’t seen a single pay raise since 2008, and I think the strike could finally change that so they can actually make a somewhat decent amount of money. On the other hand, I think it could be months before the strike becomes successful, and that could really fuck up the content and skills that we are able to learn especially for the AP exams in May. So, yeah, I’m feeling really anxious right now. :unsure:

My phone has finally learnt not to suggest "cock" or "come"when I'm trying to type "coke" .Very embarrassing text once when I was talking about my dad ffs. But I am stupidly happy about this and have probably messed it up again but last I looked it was still suggesting "cookies" so yay.

Participated in my school's walkout today. A couple of short speeches followed by 17 minutes of silence for the victims of the Parkland shooting.

The moment of silence was almost disrupted by a special kid who ate snow and wouldn't stop talking. Also, this crazy conservative activist kid had a plot to blow air horns during it, but the deans caught him before he could.

All in all, it was a very somber moment. Hopefully the thousands of kids who walked out today across the US sent a message to the politicians that they gotta finally do something.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Phantom of the Midway said:

Participated in my school's walkout today. A couple of short speeches followed by 17 minutes of silence for the victims of the Parkland shooting.

The moment of silence was almost disrupted by a special kid who ate snow and wouldn't stop talking. Also, this crazy conservative activist kid had a plot to blow air horns during it, but the deans caught him before he could.

All in all, it was a very somber moment. Hopefully the thousands of kids who walked out today across the US sent a message to the politicians that they gotta finally do something.

Same here. There wasn’t any major disruption though. It was 17 minutes of moments of silent plus a poem reading, a protest, and a call to action to our legislators.

• Like 5

Family wedding next weekend and I’m certain there will be a fight! The bride is my brother’s stepdaughter. He has recently split up from her mum, who is attending with her new boyfriend.  Also attending is the bride’s uncle, who is also my brother’s ex best friend/ex business partner, the business currently being folded in a very messy and unpleasant split.  Also attending is the uncle’s gobby fucking wife, who I can’t stand.  Jägerbombs, anyone? :2guns::party:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Family wedding next weekend and I’m certain there will be a fight! The bride is my brother’s stepdaughter. He has recently split up from her mum, who is attending with her new boyfriend.  Also attending is the bride’s uncle, who is also my brother’s ex best friend/ex business partner, the business currently being folded in a very messy and unpleasant split.  Also attending is the uncle’s gobby fucking wife, who I can’t stand.  Jägerbombs, anyone? :2guns::party:

Looking forward to seeing the videos on Facebook. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

• Like 2

Fuck me, property renting is a bit of a game.

You have to have money coming out of your arse nowdays.

27 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

& even then they want several other forms of ID.  The 'admin' fees are despicable.

On 2018-03-20 at 17:55, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

It is one of those reasons my generation will never own a house unless we are born rich lol

At lunchtime I had a four egg omelette covered in lots of cheese, and this was pretty much the first solid thing to pass my lips (oooooer) since Friday night.

I now have hot fucking magma streaming out my balloon knot. 

And the moral of this story is if you’re at all unsure of a fart’s intention, play it safe and clench.  

• Like 2

Well, much of Oklahoma’s teachers are now officially on a strike, so I’m not sure how long I’ll be out of school. They passed a bill for a 6000 dollar pay raise, but you read the actual bill, it’s much worse than it seems on paper. And that’s not including the fact that’s there’s no money for support staff and other educational avenues. Anyways, I support the teacher strike 100% cause in the end it’ll help improve our education...

On 3/28/2018 at 16:49, Lard Bazaar said:

And the moral of this story is if you’re at all unsure of a fart’s intention, play it safe and clench.  

Amen to that. 

A bit of an update on the current state of the teacher strike:

As I suspected, the legislators are being very stubborn. In fact, a third of them didn't even show up to work yesterday including Mary Fallin, the shitty Oklahoma governor. Because of this, the house has now adjourned until 3 pm tomorrow, though as of this point and time, the senate is still meeting. My school district was already cancelled through Wednesday, and I suspect we'll be out at least for the full week at least. Elsewhere, the buildings had to be shut down by state troopers due to the fact that they went over capacity, which is understandable. I don't sympathize with any of these legislators however, and I will continue to support the teachers who went on strike until they finally get the pay that they deserve. #fightforeducation 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

A bit of an update on the current state of the teacher strike:

As I suspected, the legislators are being very stubborn. In fact, a third of them didn't even show up to work yesterday including Mary Fallin, the shitty Oklahoma governor. Because of this, the house has now adjourned until 3 pm tomorrow, though as of this point and time, the senate is still meeting. My school district was already cancelled through Wednesday, and I suspect we'll be out at least for the full week at least. Elsewhere, the buildings had to be shut down by state troopers due to the fact that they went over capacity, which is understandable. I don't sympathize with any of these legislators however, and I will continue to support the teachers who went on strike until they finally get the pay that they deserve. #fightforeducation 

When my teachers went on strike about their already pretty good pensions in the late 00s over here, I told each and every one of them when they came back that they're selfish, snivelling little arseholes. #fightforeducation

I just accidentally entered the typo "intersting" in the search box.
And got 12 hits.  SMH

SC

....and of course now you just did it to see for yourself.  

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

....and of course now you just did it to see for yourself.  

Damn, you got me. :D