Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

It was such a disaster for him, even his chin wanted to get up and leave early.

D778D686-435B-42BF-89C3-84419193FC66.thumb.jpeg.19b86438e5fb6f4a36a3b7381dea7550.jpeg

• Haha 2

It's a little known fact that Adolf Hitler spent the whole of WW2 at Pizza Express.

Godwins law strikes my fb news....gave me a laugh anyway.

59 minutes ago, En Passant said:

I'm no fan of Andrew, but if there was a birthday party involved I could believe that the date rang a bell with Beatrice as being her friend's birthday, and she remembered the occasion. 

54 minutes ago, Toast said:

I'm no fan of Andrew, but if there was a birthday party involved I could believe that the date rang a bell with Beatrice as being her friend's birthday, and she remembered the occasion. 

Bit surprising there are no photos - if I'd had a party for one of my daughter's 13th birthdays and Prince Andrew had turned up I can think of a few family members who would have had their cameras out. Surely he isn't all shy at birthday parties but happy to have his photo taken with 17 year old girls before he shags them against their wishes? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Grim Up North said:

Bit surprising there are no photos - if I'd had a party for one of my daughter's 13th birthdays and Prince Andrew had turned up I can think of a few family members who would have had their cameras out. Surely he isn't all shy at birthday parties but happy to have his photo taken with 17 year old girls before he shags them against their wishes? 

Camera phones wouldn't have been common place in 2003 though surely?

16 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

Camera phones wouldn't have been common place in 2003 though surely?

Agree (2001 though I think) - but I've been to a lot of girls' birthday parties (I have 3 adult daughters so not as suspicious as it sounds) and every single mum had a camera with them even in the days before camera phones.

Photos or not, if it was a birthday party it shouldn't be difficult to verify it with others who attended.

That said, it doesn't sound like much of an alibi as any naughtiness presumably took place much later in the day.

I'm not entirely convinced by the photo though.  Andrew seems to be looking in a different direction from the complainant, who looks remarkably happy with the situation.  Wouldn't surprise me if his head had been swapped in for somebody else's.

2 hours ago, Toast said:

Photos or not, if it was a birthday party it shouldn't be difficult to verify it with others who attended.

That said, it doesn't sound like much of an alibi as any naughtiness presumably took place much later in the day.

I'm not entirely convinced by the photo though.  Andrew seems to be looking in a different direction from the complainant, who looks remarkably happy with the situation.  Wouldn't surprise me if his head had been swapped in for somebody else's.

Well she wouldn't be expressing displeasure, it's also worth remembering that if the Epstein hole goes as far as is rumoured, she will have been brought up consider the behaviour normal. There's no smoke without fire and if Andrew has any sense he'll retire to the Carribean or something pretty soon.

16 hours ago, Kinnock said:

There's no smoke without fire

Not sure Lord Bramall, Leon brittan, Harvey Proctor or Cliff Richard would go along with that.

20 minutes ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

Not sure Lord Bramall, Leon brittan, Harvey Proctor or Cliff Richard would go along with that.

Not being found guilty doesn't necessitate innocence. 

24 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

Not being found guilty doesn't necessitate innocence.

Not necessarily, but when someone's sole accuser is found to be a complete fantasist who is sent to prison for years for making up a whole string of libellous accusations that caused untold hurt to his accused and their families, careers and reputations, not to mention a massive waste of public funds, I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt.

8 minutes ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

Not necessarily, but when someone's sole accuser is found to be a complete fantasist who is sent to prison for years for making up a whole string of libellous accusations that caused untold hurt to his accused and their families, careers and reputations, not to mention a massive waste of public funds, I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt.

He was also sent to prison primarily for being an actual paedophile himself.

On 18/11/2019 at 18:22, Toast said:

I'm not entirely convinced by the photo though

How about?.....

YorkFake.jpg.88d0e1361475b8ce2dae7702baba1267.jpg

• Haha 6

See, I told you  :lol:

5 hours ago, En Passant said:

How about?.....

YorkFake.jpg.88d0e1361475b8ce2dae7702baba1267.jpg

Michael Jackson just setting up the karaoke machine in the back room?

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50496539

This is the royal version of 'the politician has been suspended by the party for personal misconduct'...

Translation: "I have decided to hide from my mother, HRH Mummy, on the valid and real grounds she might try to murder me..."

• Haha 2

If (as my doc says) I have pulled a muscle in my back, why does my left bollock hurt so damn much?

Something has been living in my car :unsure:

I keep a fleece blanket in the back (it's a hatchback) for contingencies.  It's rolled up in a carrier bag. 

Today I bought a picture, and as it is framed with glass I got the blanket out to wrap it up safely for transportation.

I shook the blanket out to find that it had been nibbled and shredded by ....  a045.gif something.

Most disconcerting.

• Sad 1